Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Elvera could not remember the number of yule balls she had been to. probably over half of the ones that the school had held. there were only a few people here who may have been to more than her, Cyndi, Kahurangi and Matt. It was weird to think of things that way. was she the kind of person who had well and truly become part of the furniture? she was well past the stage of worrying about getting the perfect dress. the perfect hair and mace styles. She dressed nice, in one of her dresses that she was sure she would have worn for a ball before, let her hair mostly down with some of it pinned back off her face with a simple metal pin and well the hardly ever did any kind of make up any more but she put a bit of lipstick and some eye liner on before making her way down to the great hall. she looked around at the students keeping an eye out for any trouble before it occurred. as much as it was fun to attend the ball she was still on duty. she got a plate and loaded it up with some mince pies and other goodies, filled a glass with punch and found a spot at a table that had a good view of the hall in all its summery splendour and sat down biting into a pie and watching people pass by.

Seraphiel strolled amongst the tables, his hands in his trouser pockets. He looked very happy for a boy who didn't have a date to the ball, and that was because he was. His flawless plan to avoid rejection by not asking anybody to go with him had worked perfectly. Oh no, there were no bruises on his ego - not today!

So high were Sera's spirits, in fact, that when he spotted the Divination professor he was emboldened to stop by her table. "You look nice, professor," he said.
"Are you going to dance?"

Elvera was enjoying herself letting her mind wander while watching the world go by when a voice near to her brought her back to this reality. the boy was young. younger than her usual student's and she didn't know his name. "Thank you. you look very smart Mr... sorry I don't know your name" she said.
she looked out over the dance floor as students were dancing when asked if she would join in. "Oh no, I am not really a dancer. but you might see some of the other professors take to the floor later" she said. professor Castillo was a very good dancer especially when dancing with Josephine. and some of the younger professors may enjoy the dancing. she liked dancing when she was in the mood but she found all the energy on the floor too overwhelming.

Seraphiel blushed. Nobody had ever called him smart before. Then again, he'd never worn such a nice suit before. "Mister Fletcher," said. "Really? Is there going to be a professor dance? I have to see that." Imagine his headmaster dancing! That would be a ball Sera never forgot. Not that he thought he'd forget this one in a hurry. "I don't know if I'm a dancer or not. I've never tried. I'd probably be really embarrassing."

Elvera nodded slightly as the boy introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Mr Fletcher. I am professor Elvera Le Fey, I teach divination" she said introducing herself onsure on if or how the young student knew who she was.
st the boys expression of excitement at the idea of the professors doing a dance she felt a little bad for giving the wrong impression "oh, i didn't mean like an organised rutine like a lightning troup. but there are some professors who probably wouldn't say no to joining in" she said. she could probably push her eye to see if the would be dancing today but with all the people and energy around it would be like looking for a specific voice amongst a crowd during a. concert. and would likely just result in her getting a headache. "So how have you found this semester?" she asked. wording it in a way that hid that she was not sure if this was the boy's first or second year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back