Woo, only left it 2 days this time!

Jenna and Nicol?
They can spend summer together? I realy miss her and wanted some adwentures together. Rene and Elizabella Drake?
Jenna x Nicole - I'm always happy for more Jenna and Nicole. I think my holidays are a bit busy, but maybe something for the start of term? Is there anything in particular going on with Jenna right now? Nicole just asked Ajax out so I'm sure she'd be happy to discuss that

Rene x Elizabella - They're in the same house I bet they're already pretty famliar. Did you have something in mind for them? What sorts of things does Elizabella like to do?
hahah, hi Jesss

Sydney x Emily - We def need to get with Daph and discussion some Things, but maybe we can also squeeze in a thread at the start of the semester too
Ryan x Addy - I was worried I'd left that too long, but I spoke to Daph about Augustus revealing his crush on Nicole to Ryan as well, so it might be a nice bookend if Ryan knows about both the love triangle.. corner.. thing and doesn't understand a lick fo it haha
Sawyer x Hamish - I actually nearly had Sawyer crash the twin's profile post the other day since he knows exactly how they're feeling with his own sister in Slytherin. They definitely need to talk. Maybe something in the common room or dorms etc where they can comiserate about being away from family?
Sawyer x Casper - Definitely! We've had them hang out some and are sorta friends already, but we should build on it more. Casper got anything going on this year that Sawyer can offer his worldy wisdom (or try to)
Salem x Jordie - I enjoy these two a lot, lemme know if Jordie's gonna get up to any trouble this year that Salem can tag alone
Rene x Charlie - yesss always
Blue x Hamish - This could be cute, maybe a late night thread in the common room?

I skipped a few cause I think that's.. a lot, we can revisit the others in a lil bit maybe? Maybe we could focus on Sawyer x Casper or Sawyer x Hamish and Sydney x Emily?
Sounds perfect! Yeah, we can do the other ones a little later hehe! Sounds like a plan! Which one would you prefer starting? I don't mind which one I start

:D
Aha I forgot I didn't reply already but I went ahead and started something for Syd and Sam if you don't mind doing one for Rene and Nolan then?
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/like-strangers.106115/
Flynn x Sydney - Yess, that sounds good, thanks
Flynn x Brooke - Good point.. She's taking everything but Muggle studies and ComC, though I can't remember which subjects 4th years start with in S1 oops. Could be vague and say they're sharing a book in the library for something perhaps?
All of those sound good to me! I'll let you know when I get Salem/Weston up :D

Also for Rene/Celia, she and Louis Alcott have an open thread on the pitch if you wanted to join. (Though idk if she'll come off as impressive since she's still very new to Quidditch haha). But yeah, definitely happy to have them meet through something Quidditch-related.
Yess, thank you.
And I saw that post and was thinking about joining it before I saw this reply aahah. I think that'd be perfect!
Rene x Crystal - I think they'd be sweet to throw together, I love Crystal so it'd be fun to see if they click (I imagine they would, Rene's pretty nice) I've piled on thread for Rene already oops, so maybe we could start something once the semester gets going?
Sully x Noel - ohoho... ohohohohoh. I was thinking about trying to swing some Gryff team bonding for sure, but the blind dating idea... I once thought about having Sully run a valentine's singles event but then get started dating Chloe and I forgot about it.. Running a speed dating thing to get Noel a date would be Incredibly Fun... I'm gonna skype you later, don't let me forget.

hahah, hi Jesss

Sydney x Emily - We def need to get with Daph and discussion some Things, but maybe we can also squeeze in a thread at the start of the semester too
Ryan x Addy - I was worried I'd left that too long, but I spoke to Daph about Augustus revealing his crush on Nicole to Ryan as well, so it might be a nice bookend if Ryan knows about both the love triangle.. corner.. thing and doesn't understand a lick fo it haha
Sawyer x Hamish - I actually nearly had Sawyer crash the twin's profile post the other day since he knows exactly how they're feeling with his own sister in Slytherin. They definitely need to talk. Maybe something in the common room or dorms etc where they can comiserate about being away from family?
Sawyer x Casper - Definitely! We've had them hang out some and are sorta friends already, but we should build on it more. Casper got anything going on this year that Sawyer can offer his worldy wisdom (or try to)
Salem x Jordie - I enjoy these two a lot, lemme know if Jordie's gonna get up to any trouble this year that Salem can tag alone
Rene x Charlie - yesss always
Blue x Hamish - This could be cute, maybe a late night thread in the common room?

I skipped a few cause I think that's.. a lot, we can revisit the others in a lil bit maybe? Maybe we could focus on Sawyer x Casper or Sawyer x Hamish and Sydney x Emily?
*opens notebook* yes making list now.

Let's start Sydney and Emily after break? Since they're on the train rn, orrrr we could do an over the break thread? I can also start Hamish and Sawyer (common room?) if you want to start Sawyer and Casper?

Let's start Sydney and Emily after break? Since they're on the train rn, orrrr we could do an over the break thread? I can also start Hamish and Sawyer (common room?) if you want to start Sawyer and Casper?
I think after break is good. I can maybe start that one once the holidays end (I'm gonna need to pace Syd out with the duelling stuff so I wanna get to that first). Maybe you can pick whichever Sawyer thread inspires you most and start that?

I'll go Hamish and sawyer

Sounds cool!

We can do Crystal and Rene somewhere when the semesters is going and the speed date thing would be fun we talk about it on skype for sure! And include Chloe to that as well if Marijke likes. @Chloe Thompson

Oh the Eric of it all... But yess, I think it'd be fun. Sydney does or.. did vaguely respect Minnie for being smart, but clearly that opinion has since changed :r Would love a thread where she got to subtly (or knowing her, not so subtly) express her distaste for Minnie's life choices.

I'm happy to start something, maybe in the library or the student lounge?

We are posting plots, we are being productive.

Ana, for @Celia Vuong !

Am I really doing this?

Angel x Irene.
Irene is a mother of twin girls and a boy. I guess they can bond over parenting. I am still trying to figure out how this interaction starts but the best natural idea that I have so far will happen outside the school, maybe Angel might see Irene with the kids at the ice cream store or the park.

Maria x Hayzel.
Maybe a follow-up from the Roleplay Roulette. Another accident in the hallway but this time Hayzel helped Maris clean the mess.

Stefan x Blue.
I think Stefan would easily open up to Blue, he feels he can be himself around her since she is not really a person. Blue might probably encourage him to open up more. Stefan is just not good with socializing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back