Needs ideas and relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Ok, so Aroha is currently all depressed and mopey coz shes homesick and everything is making her think of her dead parents. She has a history of being quite clumsy, and can be a little intimidated sometimes. I have a thread on the cliffs, <the said thread> where she is kinda... even sadder than usual and thinking about her parents and school and... death, and I'm wondering what to make her do next. Maybe if a teacher came up, Aroha could get really freaked and... stuff? I have thought of some ideas, but I need people to join in (I'm wondering how big it'll get.) There are already 2 people trying to get her so come away from the edge. Please join in??? Esp. if you have met/seen Aroha before. Thanks for your help :D

If you don't mind, perhaps Sam could join in. If anyone could be of any help to Aroha, it'd be Sam (and I'm not just talking about coming away from the cliff). I think you'd love him in the rp. Let me know if it's alright, I don't want to just randomly show up xD

What If Lily was to join and rather than help her, try to push her to do it. Instead of helping.
Just a suggestion, Lily hates the school too so would want to make things interesting by pushing someone.
Plus Lily isn't a very nice person.

I don't care as long as something happens with the thread. I'd kinda like a teacher to barge in at some point (I have a surprise in mind) :p so NO PUSHY PUSHY! Otherwise my idea won't work.

Almost forgot... someone will need to get a teacher at some point on the thread. If an authority figure is there then she will be even more intimidated :p god I'm nice :lol:

Now... can't be bothered making a new post so I'm using this one.

Aroha also needs relationships. Part of the reason she is so depressed is that she is lonely, and is used to having a massive group of friends.

Possible relationships incl. a crush (but she won't be getting into a relationship anytime soon, it would be more like a friend-who-is-a-boy than a bf.), an enemy who she has actually spoken to, and a few more friends. If you can help... well it will confuse Aroha even more and thats exactly what I want.

Also... If you can join in the cliff scene that would be appreciated. I have a plotting but it won't work unless more people (and teachers) join in!!!

Don't forget... Aroha still needs some aquaintances.

I have to go vaccum now, but please reply if you can be a friend to her.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back