Needing Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Shale

OOC First Name
Alexandra
Tom is a tall 11 year old boy,he is very confident and a true flirt. He is sarcastic fun joking and a prankster. In his spare time he is normally hanging round with girls or strumming away on his guitar . He has one sister Izzy first year huffelpuff.

He needs:
A girlfriend,
Possible crush
Friends
1 or 2 bestfriends
obsessive girls

if you have any questions or are interested just post here

I have Ricky Madison who could be a friend/best friend :) He's very similar to Tom; a joker and a flirt. He's quite charming on the outside, though he can be quite cruel to people who get in his way. (For example; his older sister.) He's currently unsorted, though I'm hoping to get him into either Gryffindor or Slytherin :)

I can offer you Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney for a crush or love interest.

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dancing which she is the best in. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her.
She's nice every so often, to people who she thinks deserve her nice side, but generally pretty mean to about everyone. Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone.
She will do anything to spite someone, especially an enemy.
[[So maybe there could be a plot here]]
Lily/Livia, is slowly growing to like magic and likes the power she gets with it.

If you think this would be good for a crush/love interest, if not, she can always be his enemy.

Lily:Yes that sounds gd can you start an rp please
Ricky:Im thinking friend is this ok if so can you start an RP thx

Okay, thats cool. I'll start one as soon as the shops reopen to students.
I'll PM you a link when that happens, Ok?

Hey Al

I have Angelica and because she's getting fed up of all her brothers and her parents fussing over her, she's going to start to turn into a bit of a tart so Tom could be one of her victims??

Tintin (a.k.a. Tanoodle Wombat :D )

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back