Need some realtionships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Mcpeak

Alex is new in town and doesn't have any friends.

looking for friends, crushes, etc. come on who wants to rp with him.

I have this unsorted, she is quite boisterous (Sp?) and can be violent if you get on the wrong side. She could be a friend or enemy? which ever you prefer.

I also have another unsorted, she doesn't quite have a full personality yet. Somewhere between mega girly girl and tomboy. She could be friend or crush if you like?

Hello, i've got two unsorted's that could RP with you, there's Bea and Demelza. you could even RP with both if you like :D .

Bea is sporty and fun, she's hyper and friendly although she can sometimes get annoying. She trusts easy and can be ab it naive. She's looking forward to going to Hogwarts and she doesn't like her sister much. Bea comes from an all wizarding family, her brother and sister also went to HNZ.

Demelza is more serious than Bea when you first meet her, she doesn't trust as easy but when you get to know her she opens up and she is friendly, she is very loyal. She doesn't really like her mom who pushed her into modelling at an early age.

So which one do you want to RP with, or both? They could be crushes or friends, or whatever :D

Angela is a very friendly, and adorable girl. She is nice to most people, so she can be a crush or friend. Judging by your pick, she will probably deny it, but have a crush on you ;)

Xavier and Xyril are looking for guy friends! :D

Their identical twins (even their mother has trouble telling them apart).. but different personality-wise.. altho they both love to cause trouble, and tend to take advantage of their looks when it comes to this. Xyril is the more reserved and Xavier the more outspoken

i'll start an open one and you can all go there if u want or pm me so i can have ideas.

got one open right now u can join if u want.

K anybody else?

Yeah Alex does need a crush

yeah

I can offer up Lily, my unsorted as a crush or friend. She's being a little mean at times but she is generally nice and polite. She has a love for fashion but in boys she doesn't mind as long as it's slightly fashionable.

Lilly can be a crush

Okay, a crush,
Would you like me to start the topic?

I'll start it and post it here for you

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back