Need Friends, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need all type of Relationships: Am opened to anything. . . .

[Personality:]
Adam is clever and smart, he's sarcastic, funny and blunt. He doesn't have a problem of saying what is exactly on his mind. Adam avoids conflict, but when faced with a situation, likes to handle the problem head on. Depending on how messy the problem is, he can be too much to handle (hold back the Tequilla on this one!) but has never done anything that he has regretted. He has a uppidy personality and can get along with anyone. Some even say that he's charming.

Adam is very social and can start a conversation with anyone, but tends to talk to much at times. On many ocassions, he speaks before thinking and this tends to get him in hot water at times.

[Enemies:]
None as of this moment, since he's brand new to the school. Could use someone who completely drives Adam up the wall, always tyring to trip him up. . . a nemesis. I'm interested in developing all type of plots where Adam and his nemesis always clash.

[Friends:]
Typicall all-around friends to hang out with. Folks who Adam can come running to when he needs help.

Anything you might have to offer would be great.

I have two first year Gryffindor's for you...

Ryan Silverfox - Absolutly loves sports and Quidditch crazy. He is lots of fun, and easy to get along with, friendly too. He is a troublemaker though :p

Rubie Silverfox - Is also fun, really friendly. Likes flying, reading, can be mischevious when in the mood. Can be a bit of a flirt at times.

Friends? Best Friends... What do you reckon?

Ok I have two people for you :)

Firstly I have Bea; first year hufflepuff:
Bea is the sort of happy go lucky kind of girl, she is a bit of a tomboy, she can be a little naive at times but she is really friendly and loyal. She's up for meeting new friends (because you can never get enough :p ) she gets along with almost everyone. She's not exactly rich but she's not poor either and she comes from England and she comes from a family of wizards and Bea is very close to her father and brother. She is sporty and loves the outdoors.

Secondly i have Demelza; first year hufflepuff:
Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :) ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people. Demelza is quite reserved, and she is pretty rich since her mom owns her own modelling firm.

Im up for any kind of relationship for them . You dont have to have both you can just have one of them if you like :D

Emilie, I'll take Ryan as a best friend if you don't mind and Rubie as a friend. They sound great.

Lauren, I'll take Bea and Demelza as friends. Does that sound okay?

My other account, Keera Harlight is a first year slytherin if you want someone to be an enemy. Keera thinks because she's in slytherin that she HAS to be mean and rude, so she will be good at winding him up. She can find something that winds him up and then continuously do it, haha.

Sounds good would you like to start the RP? Or me? And who would you like to RP with first?

I can offer you Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney as a friend or enemy. Most likely enemy, she's easier to not get along with than to get along with.

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dancing which she is the best in. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her. She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean to about everyone. But is at this moment making more of an effort to make friends, even if she's false and/or pretending to like the person. Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone.

Jesse - I'll take Keera as an enemy if that's okay with you.

Lauren - If you could start the thread, that would be great. I'll just follow your lead.

Rubie - I'd like to start with Ryan if you don't mind. And you could start the thread for me please.

Lily - I'll take Lily has a friend.

Thanks so much guys! I'm excited about this. ;)

Okay, cool.

Would you like to start a topic, or shall I?

I have this account, She could be an enemy if you like ...

She's just stubborn and she has a 'I am betetr than you' thingy. Clover will hate everyone who will take her spot light ...

Cecily is a first year in need of friend too! So if you want another one, here she is.

Cecily is a sarcastic, stubborn and cheerful girl. She has a wicked sense of humor and loves causing mischief. Containing wisdom beyond her years, she is great with giving advice and listening. She's a bit of a flirt, so she sometimes confuses people with being so forward, but she's really a complete sweetheart. Read my character development if you'd like to know more!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back