muhahaha

Autumn Gwin

welcome me back! =D i'm here to stay and will be on whenever i can. I'll be keeping autumn fairly active. other than that i'm not quite sure about mah other charries....

yaaay xD it's gonna take me awhile to remember everyone and get used to all the new people. =P I haven't been very active since...well quite awhile actually D=

Hey welcome back ^^

Welcome back Gwinny, hoping to Rp a little with the girl now :D

Welcome back, Mikki! :D

I'm Nick. :r I'm one of the admin here. If you have any questions

:p

Welcome back! :)

:frantics: You already know how happy I am to have you back on here. And I'd like to think I played a part in doing so :r xD

But anyway WELCOME BACK MIKKI :hug: :wub:

Also, ♥ the banner, you're skills have improved muchly :D

Yaay ^__^

-glomps pheebzorz, nick(of course i remember you silly >__<), and ana who i shall always know as hoshi- glad to be back =D

and another glomp for those who i don't know/quite remember but would love to know ^__^

and yesssss thanks to pat for pestering me via facebook, and kels (even though she has yet to post) for the same reason. =P and thank you for teh compliment, yours have as well o'course ^_^ ( i noticed pat's banner yesterday and was gonna say sumfink but you left ;-; )

YAAAAAY! Welcome back Mikki! JR has been a mess! I've missed Autumn muchly! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back