Moving Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frances Spade

Adalyn Jez
7th Year. Durmstrang.
Lover of Music, Singer. She has a thing for the good guy. However she's never actually had a relationship with a guy, which would seem surprising by the way she dresses, which can be called something along the lines of a high-class hooker. To her it's just style and clothes she feels comfortable in, it doesn't describe her personality. However she can be very judgemental about people who oppose her. She fits in well with her dark classmates at Durmstrang, however soon she'll be graduating the school and I'd like to get some people to know her in the grown up world.
Needs:
Friends. A Guy to Like, he doesn't have to like her back at first or at all.

Frances Spade
7th Year. Beauxbatons.
Model for her parents. Originally from America but planning on moving out of her parents after graduation to New Zealand. She'll be visiting New Zealand during her school breaks. I'd like her to meet some people to be friends with once she graduates and moves there. Though she never was good with making friends she's going to try really hard to make a few in New Zealand. Prehaps a group post in the Leaky Cauldron.
Needs:
A gang from New Zealand to be friends with.

Georgiana Night.
5th Year. Gryffindor Prefect. Sometimes take her job alittle too seriously and doesn't bother to have fun. She still hopes her first boyfriend will come back and needs some help to move one. Some follow Prefects would be a good place to start for her to make new friends or reconnect with old ones.
Think I'm good with her for now, thanks for the replies to be her friend everybody!

Jordan Trace vanderhol.
4th Year. HUfflepuff. Not as shy as he used to be but the young boy finds it hard to make friends. A new friend would be nice for him to be able to hang out with. He won't be much of a group type of person for awhile.
Needs:
A Loving Friend.
Hopefully the one reply I got will be that friend he needs, time will tell :)

I always have Sara if her and Georgie were to meet up? It'd have to wait a week or so though, as I have exams. :cry:

For Jordan I have Star Moon.She is quite and shy at first but once you get to know her her true self starts to emerge.She loves reading,exploring and taking pictures.She could be the loving friend?

I think they'd be good friends :) Want to start a thread?

Hey Steph, for Georgie I have Shiloh. I don't know if you remember her, but she was at one point Georgie's bestfriend and they bonded over both being twins xD And she had that crush on Kayden as well :r Anyway, if you want them to meet up again, give me a shout?

Hey steph.
For Georgiana I have Briar Rowan, gryfindor Head girl who she could be friend with if you want. she is pretty easy going, but feisty at the same time, sporty and wild, (she is a werewolf) and doesn't take much seriously, except really quidditch.
I also Have Tara Sitara for her who i think she used to be friends with Georgiana, they are in the same year but Tara is hufflepuff. she is arty, and has just become unengaged. she is pretty nice and quite bubbly, so she would possibly be good for both/either Georgiana and Jordan.
let me know what you think
mia

Yeah, I'll be able to start it this weekend if you want?

Koboshi Aiko said:
Hey Steph, for Georgie I have Shiloh. I don't know if you remember her, but she was at one point Georgie's bestfriend and they bonded over both being twins xD And she had that crush on Kayden as well :r Anyway, if you want them to meet up again, give me a shout?
I don't want to many Georgie threads going at once but they can always meet up sometime in the future :)

No yeah that's okay, I was just offering xD Anyway lemme know.

Professor Elvera Le Fey said:
Hey steph.
For Georgiana I have Briar Rowan, gryfindor Head girl who she could be friend with if you want. she is pretty easy going, but feisty at the same time, sporty and wild, (she is a werewolf) and doesn't take much seriously, except really quidditch.
I also Have Tara Sitara for her who i think she used to be friends with Georgiana, they are in the same year but Tara is hufflepuff. she is arty, and has just become unengaged. she is pretty nice and quite bubbly, so she would possibly be good for both/either Georgiana and Jordan.
mia
i think Briar would be a good friend for Georgie because they both used to be on the Quidditch team together Georgiana as keeper, but since i wasn't here for the tryouts for the year I'm just saying she rather focus on her prefects duty for the year and take a break from Quidditch, maybe Briar can be the one to convince her to come back the next year even though Briar will be gone

Tara had always been more of Kayden's (Georgie's twin) friend so she wouldn't feel to much of a connection with the girl anymore :/

:hug:

Still looking for Frances and Adalyn :)

Any adult aged person in NZ who's up for a younger friend fresh from America/France will do for Frances.

Adalyn needs some structure in her life I've decided after going through her bio this afternoon and updating it. About to graduate Durmstrang she needs a person who can be a person to trust for long while.

So... Adalyn Jez... I heard you like what you see

I can offer Lake for Adalyn, He's Lonely and flirts half-heartedly by nature and doesn't realise he's doing it (He picked it up off his older sister who is 100% Flirt)
I’m working on Lake at the moment but he is a defensive type to people who are in trouble but most of the time they just shrug him off like he isn’t anything special, He likes to be alone because he has no friends and when he tries to make friends they’re usually friends for a while and moves on. Lake spends most of his time by himself where no one else is around, and yes in his spare time he does work out.
Lake always acts like he has a Secret to hide aswell, I’m also thinking since he is so.. out of tune with things he might lead on some people and not even realise it (at the same time)
About Lake:
He has two Sisters, an Older one who was Hogwarts Slytherin who enjoyed leading many guys on at once Named Phoebe and a Younger sister who is a Hogwarts Ravenclaw First year who doesn’t have friends because she’s very Shy and reserved and prefers to spend time reading books. Lake is a Half blood and his Mother is a Muggle and his Father is a Wizard who has taken up the simple Muggle life with his wife.
He never understood his father and ended up growing up very confused since his Father took up the muggle life of being a Fisherman so was never around to talk to him about his issues, His Parents had quite a few fights but he wasn’t entirely sure what about so he just thinks that being alone is better then being like his parents really.

Well if Lake can handle a girl who is a bit messed up inside her head then they could work out as friends I'm sure. Have any plot ideas?

Georgiana Night said:
Well if Lake can handle a girl who is a bit messed up inside her head then they could work out as friends I'm sure. Have any plot ideas?
Don't worry, Lake is messed up in the head aswell, You'll find him Lurking in the most weirdest places.

Plot Ideas... Hmmm
He could be lurking in a weird place and she could find him?

Lake Silver said:
Georgiana Night said:
Don't worry, Lake is messed up in the head aswell, You'll find him Lurking in the most weirdest places.

Plot Ideas... Hmmm
That could work, do you want to start it?

Perhaps during the next break we can set up a roleplay for Jordan and his sisters :r And we can even do letters back and forth between them now if you'd like :) I think it would be nice especially since he has a little niece now too :)

Georgiana Night said:
Hey steph.
mia
i think Briar would be a good friend for Georgie because they both used to be on the Quidditch team together Georgiana as keeper, but since i wasn't here for the tryouts for the year I'm just saying she rather focus on her prefects duty for the year and take a break from Quidditch, maybe Briar can be the one to convince her to come back the next year even though Briar will be gone

Tara had always been more of Kayden's (Georgie's twin) friend so she wouldn't feel to much of a connection with the girl anymore :/

that sounds good. do you want to start the topic, or would you like me to? if so where? prefects common room?

Briar Rowan said:
Georgiana Night said:
Hey steph.
mia

that sounds good. do you want to start the topic, or would you like me to? if so where? prefects common room?
I can start it in the Prefect Commonroom sometime this weekend if you like. I have to babysit for my cousin for however long today, so not sure if I'll be able to do it today!

Serena Vanderhol said:
Perhaps during the next break we can set up a roleplay for Jordan and his sisters :r And we can even do letters back and forth between them now if you'd like :) I think it would be nice especially since he has a little niece now too :)
I can post him in the owlery if you want to write letters back and forth. prehaps a topic where he comes back each day and gets a new letter from a sister.

Yes ma'am that would definitely work for me :)

Georgiana Night said:
Lake Silver said:
Georgiana Night said:

Plot Ideas... Hmmm
That could work, do you want to start it?
Are we still going to go on with this?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back