Giovanna Del Vecchio

💰💰💰 | Mother Dearest of Three

OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sooo.. I'm not technically, ehh 'new' to this site. I joined last summer. What my names and passwords and all that junk was, I don't know. And I don't use the emails either. So, I just decided to start fresh, as I miss role-playing dreadfully. I felt kind of dead with my old character from 2 years ago, so why not start new, right?

Anyway, OOC, my name is Kiersten (pronounced Keer (like Seer in HP) stehn (like Stan, except with an 'eh'.) I'm 16 and from the U.S. My favorite color is purple :abby: These smilies are the my favorite I have ever used on any site I've ever been on :woot: I'm a theatre geek and band geek and madrigal choir geek... I love writing but barely have time to do it. Hopefully, you all can motivate me to write again.

I'm hoping this can become a home away from home again. I mean, yes, I finally have friends in real life (weird, right? :r ) But sometimes, I love talking to people on role-playing sites... And I'm hoping I can stay for a long while... if you all will welcome me. ;)

And yes, I ramble. :p

Yo Keerstan (I deem this your nickname :D )

Welcome to HNZ, which is what us lovely house dwellers have nicknamed this site.

I love it when new people join our board, but I am sorry to tell you that you have missed sorting, so you will have to wait to have a studnet for a while longer. But Adult characters, Beuaxbatons characters, Durmie's and scotwardians, are all accepted on this board as well, and they basically can go anywhere (Except the hogwarts grounds of counrse ^_^ )
So feel free to make anyone of those if you so wish and I would like to say that I look forward to rping with you in future.

Also our forum moderators are found here should you ever need to contact them.
I would also like to direct you to the Site documentation to clear up any questions you may have.
Otherwise I look forward to possibly chatting with you here.

Happy lurking :p

Mmmm, thanks ^_^ Yeah, I don't care that I missed sorting, but you know what? I suck at going around the site and managing to find things anymore, as it's been a year... when is sorting for next year? I'm pretty sure I don't have as much fun RPing as an adult as I do a kid. Hehehe :tut:

And by all means.. deem me a nickname :cool:

Dont quote me on this, but im pretty sure its around the end of Jan ;)

Hello there, Kiersten! :)
Welcome (back) to HNZ. ^_^ Hopefully you won't feel dead with your new characters and you'll stick around and become an integral part of the community. :D (Note: This is best done by "spamming" and using shouty. ;) )

I'm Nick. I'm 18 in three days ( :( ) and from Canada! We have threeee interests in common from what I see. :r (Roleplaying, Harry Potter, and theatre.) I'm currently double majoring in English & Drama in university. :)

If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to poke people. ;) I'm sure they're more than willing to help andddd I'll see you around the site!

(Finalement: I approve of your avatar. :p )

Okay, I suppose I can last that long without sorting. ^_^

I love spamming :D Well, happy early birthday!! Really? You're majoring in theatre?? Awesome! English is my strongest subject, too. Thanks; I love avatars :D

:frantics: I was lurking you last night (on Siobhann :p ) welcome back, always good to see some old faces return to us ^_^

- Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back