Nickname: Vanna
Children: 2
Relationship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Zodiac: Gemini

Height: 5’9”
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Pale cerulean
Appearance: Giovanna has light blonde hair and cerulean eyes that remind you of crystals. This sometimes scares people away as her eyes seem to have a kind of immortal quality about them. Her skin is very fair and tends to be un-normally pale in the winter time. She has a small frame but wider hips since having a child. She is fashionable and tends to always be dressed up, usually wearing clothes that show off her figure. Catching Giovanna on a day where she is not wearing makeup must mean the world is ending. She enjoys dabbling in plastic surgery, specifically magical plastic surgery techniques.

Personality: Giovanna is a host of contradictions. While she is very intelligent, she has never used it for anyone’s actual benefit. She didn’t try hard in school because she was afraid of people expecting that from her. She prefers to spend her time improving her social standing and developing relationships to use to her advantage. She prefers to be out and about, and little has changed since having her daughters. Giovanna prefers to gossip, finding it beneficial to know about other’s unfortunate events (or rumors). She tends to move from relationship to relationship, never truly settling down. She’s willing to sacrifice her morals and safety to get what she wants.

Adjectives that best describe Giovanna: Independent, mischievous, conceited, energetic, sly, a bit vapid, intuitive, flirtatious, manipulative

Family

Graciela My
- Biological Mother
Birthdate: 2000/2001?

Herman van Vorst - Adoptive Father
Birthdate: January 13, 1947
Death: February 2, 2019

Esther van Vorst - Adoptive Mother
Birthdate - November 3, 1951

Little is known about Giovanna's biological mother. Graciela attended Hogwarts until she was 15, when she became pregnant by a prefect. She ran around from the grounds during a Brightstone Weekend and lived in whoever’s home she could find. She gave birth at St. Mungo’s and proceeded to leave the hospital the moment doctors left her alone. From the Ministry’s investigation into the matter, she appeared to try and apparate out of the building and splinched herself in the process since she had never technically taken the course. After that, it seems that she never used magic again until she was at least 17 and lost the trace on her.

The Ministry of Magic set Giovanna's care in Herman and Esther van Vorst hands. Esther was born in 1951 and supposedly inherited all of her wealth from her 'pureblood' line. She was a recently retired Obliviator. Her husband, the late Herman van Vorst, was born in 1947 and served as an Unspeakable until his passing in 2019. She barely remembers the man that attempted to stand in as her father figure and wishes she could have spent more time with him. Esther and Herman never had any children; therefore, they attempted to raise Giovanna as well as they could, treating her better than if she were their own. Giovanna wasn’t spoiled, but she was provided with more than she necessarily needed in life. The two women lived in a mansion on top of a hill in Stresa, Italy. Esther still lives in Italy and spends her time hosting and attending social events among high society within the Wizarding World.

Children

Seraphina Vera My

Birthdate: July 7, 2040
Seraphina was born from a one night stand and attended a boarding school for underage wizards until her 11th birthday when her mother decided to send her to Hogwarts New Zealand out of convenience. Giovanna sees her daughter twice a year and at social events either within her own career path or with Esther. She sends her to stay with Esther during the winter holiday and begrudingly lets her stay at her own home during winter break.

Hera Ezzie My
Birthdate: September 1, 2051

Education

School:
Hogwarts New Zealand
House: Slytherin
Notable Accomplishments: None

OWLs
Charms: A
DADA: A
Transfiguration: A
Astronomy: D