OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
So... I know it's a pathetic excuse, but I just got dumped by a girl I was absolutely madly in love with, to the point that we had been talking about living together... I don't know what I did wrong, but whatever the case, I'm not expecting to have a whole lot of creative energy for awhile, so I don't know how regularly I'll be posting. (This affects all my accounts; Kyle Alcott, Jessy Talent, and Maria Madison, as well as Gabriel) I'll try to keep up, and at least be on once a day on weekdays, but don't expect my posts to be stellarly magnificent or anything. Sorry guys, I just... need some time to regroup, and sort my stuff out, I guess.

Love you much
-Rowan

AWW Rowan i'm so sorry :console: You know, if you ever need anyone to talk to you can tlak to me, and that girl had no right to dump you! :mad: We will miss you, but take all the time you need.

Hope you feel better

~*COLE*~

Thanks :] She did have a right to dump me, I just... can't figure out why, right now -_- all she'll tell anyone is that "feelings change" and she "really loved" me. So glad she's communicative -_-

*hugs* thank you so much :] :wub:

Rowan,

I am so sorry you are going through this. Hopefully she will come to her senses but if not, you will find a way to move forward from this. I will be praying for you to make it through all of this. Take your time and pop in when you are able. :console:
Lily

Gabriel Blume said:
"feelings change" and she "really loved" me.
Dear me.
I don't think feelings change that drastically, but I guess that has to do with how I define love.

At any rate, take your time to get yourself back together and we'll be waiting for you with open arms when you're ready to post regularly again. ^_^

Thank you both so much :) *hugs all around*

@Nick: Yeah... I don't know :/ she's been really distant for ages, and I could kind of see it coming, through a whole heap of denial. I'm still not sure WHY her "feelings changed" but I have my suspicions :glare:

Rowan, HNZ will always be here for you. :hug: Take as much time as you need, I'm sure things will sort themselves out. ^_^

:) Thank you Estrella :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back