Merry Christmas!

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
It's not quite Christmas in sunny Florida, but I want to take this time to wish you all a Happy Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas.

To all of you weirdo's on the other side of the world, it's already Christmas! So, tell me what you got!!!

And again, I hope it's a fantastic day for everyone who celebrates it.

Happy Christmas! (though it's not 'till tomorrow here) :hug:

Oh >< i refreshed page and didn't realize was in wrong tab.

Merry Christmas guys :)

It's officially Christmas here in the UK so Merry Christmas everyone (hehe love and listening to the song ♥ )

I don't know what I've gotten yet but I do know my brother got me the journals and diary I wanted...because I was there when he bought them today from the pound shop and I picked them out for him :tut: xD

Merry Christmas all of those who are celebrating now, It is still not time here yet but it is fast approaching

Patricia Styx said:
I don't know what I've gotten yet but I do know my brother got me the journals and diary I wanted...because I was there when he bought them today from the pound shop and I picked them out for him :tut: xD
Your brother got you... dollar store journals?

Nice dude. :r

Nicolas King said:
Patricia Styx said:
Your brother got you... dollar store journals?

Nice dude. :r
Yes...yes he did...while I was beside him xD

In fairness, I asked him to get me journals and there was sorta what I wanted so it's all good xD

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back