Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Bonjour!

Every other week in the Character Spotlight we ask the roleplayer of the spotlighted character this question:
"If you could meet your character in real life would you want to? Why or why not?"
I, for one, think it's a neat question to ask but poses an even greater question to be asked: "What would happen if you were to meet your character in real life?"
For instance, would they scare you off for good, would one of you not survive the encounter, would you become best of friends or perhaps find yourselves too similar to each other for comfort? Only you're capable of answering that.
So, we would invite you to roleplay you meeting your character. The circumstances are entirely up to you - you can bump in to each other in the street, you can find out about their existence and contact each other then arrange to meet, they could discover that it is you that is dictating their lives, become upset, and hunt you down... or anything in between. ^_^ The meeting can even take place in a universe where magic as described in Harry Potter does exist, as you might discover for yourself when meeting your character, or just in the universe we all live our lives in. It's entirely up to you!

The only restrictions we're putting on you are those of the board rules. :)

I look forward to reading many of your roleplays, and intend to work on a roleplay myself.

I would indeed like to meet my character in real life.

1. His backround is phenonemal.
2. He leads a very interesting life.
3. His personality is extatic.

Not much more to explain there, I just think my character is cool.

I'll be of couse godmodding both characters :p
(Note that most of the info I am using is very true.)
Tim walked down the street of Vera Cruz Ave. The street he lived on. The one he was so familiar with, yet so not. So many things had changed. His family and him were the only ones that lived there for more than 15 years. Infact nobody has lived on their block for more than 5 years. Yet Tim and his sister Hannah always seemed to make new friends and lead a very happy life. His mother's name is Lavina(pronounced: Lah-Vine-Ah) and his father's name, Jerry or Gerald. He had a half brother, however he was 30 and married. As he thought and thought about his own life and the changes that have gone through, he came upon an older man. He looked about in his 20s, nicly dressed, and very well fit. As Tim passed he said, "Hello sir." Instantly the man whipped around smiling and sort of chuckling. "Please kid, don't call me sir. The names Adam, Adam Bomonti." The man said. As the words came out, Tim's mouth came wide open. He could not believe it. This was something out of the ordinary. Something like the Twilight Zone. This was freaky. A character he had created at one of his all time favorite RPG sites had just passed him. This was Tim's creation passing him by. Instantly Tim recongnized his features he had described in the Character Bios. "Adam, wait!" Tim said. "Hogwarts New Zealand!" was all he managed to get out of his mouth. "You are my creation. Adam Bomonti, the Auror! The divoraced man!" Tim shouted finally not caring of his surroundings. Presently Adam turned around and a big darkness in his eye came. He frowned then glared at Tim. "You...you are the reason for my d*mn life!" Adam said. He walked towards Tim and yelled, "You are the reason for all my turmoil!" Tim looked frightened, not knowing if his magic was able to be used in this world. "Please, don't hurt me!" Adam came closer and closer and presently withdrawed his wand. Tim knew this he was in a world of torture. He had roleplayed Adam learning the Crucio curse. He knew that any pain he suffered, he could make him suffer triple however. "CRUCIO!" Adam said. The spell his Tim directly in the chest. He coughed once. Then the second time there was blood and he began to scream in agony. "Help! Please!" Screamed Tim. again, Adam shouted, "Crucio!" and since Tim was inable to move, the curse hit him in the skull. The pain was to much. He couldn't stand it. Although it was just a pain curse, it was as if death was right around the corner. It was as if Adam was going to kill Tim. "You can't do this! I'm your creator. I can make your life better. Please! Stop!" Tim pleaded. "No, I can kill you and lead my own life. I don't need you." Adam replied. The the words Crucio exited Adam's one more time. The pain was to great. Before he was about to pass out, Adam then said," I'm free. Haha. Yes! Avada Kadavra!" The killing curse hit him dead on. Just as it did Tim awoke. A nightmare. It hadn't really happened at all. No. It was just a dream. A dream that could literally kill. Tim laughed then closed his eyes again. He opened them quickly to the sound of Adam's voice, "Hello Tim."

Kind of lame, but oh well :)

I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of meeting Larissa.. :erm: It depends if I could manage to get on her good side.
It was, perhaps, the very last thing that Larissa needed that day and it ceratinly did nothing for her mood. She had been trudging up an enormous hill path, accompanied only by the occasional car which passed her by. Larissa cursed beneath her breath as a loud rumble alerted her to the sky- which was just about to open up. She let out a frustrated groan and began a quick-paced walk up towards a small, wooden bus shelter. Upon arrival, however, she noticed that she wasn't alone.. A girl about her age (or maybe slightly older) was sat on the other-side of the bus shelter bench, humming to herself happily as she stared, in a dream like state, out towards the distance. A very slight smile was pasted onto her pale face, and one corner of this smile tweaked suddenly as though something amusing had happened. As it turned out, this smile was thanks to Larissa's arrival.

The two girls sat in silence for five minutes solid, the rain now pouring down, smacking onto the pavement and drenching everyone and everything within reach. It was Larissa who broke the silence, glaring at the dark haired girl. "Can you stop smiling like that?" Larissa hissed before adding a very unenthusiastic "please". The girl on the bench slowly turned her head to Larissa, smiling broadly. What was so amusing? "Yes," she replied, and at first, this pleased Larissa. "Yes I can.. But will I?" Her eyes seemed to bulge at the prospect. What a very strange girl. Larissa gave an annoyed grunt, turning from the girl and hoping that the rain would stop soon so she could get away. But it was too late now; Larissa had ignited the spark for conversation and the girl decided to take advantage of this. "I like rain," she said, smiling out at the terrible weather, "it's soothing."

Larissa could not care less what this girl thought of the weather, replying with a sarcastic and uncaring "good." She was not used to company- especially not that of someone she assumed to be muggle. Larissa had, however, noticed many things about the girl, one of these things was her accent. "Not from around here, are you?" Larissa said, nonchalant. The girl turned to smile and tilted her head slightly. Perhaps she found perceiving strangers from a different angle, something amusing? "England." The girl replied in a casual manner, withdrawing a packet of Polo mints from her trouser pocket. She popped one into her own mouth before holding out the remainder of the packet to Larissa. "Want one?"

Larissa sucked on the Polo mint, speculating the situation she was in; the rain was showing no signs of holding up and the same could be said for the girl beside her, rabbiting away..
".. And my brother is going off to University soon and he needs to sort stuff and my grandfather didn't want to come because of his arthritis and we couldn't bring the dogs- or these two neighbours that I often hang around with.. So, it's just me, mum and my grandma here for two weeks. Compared to English weather, this rain is lovely!" Larissa found herself slapping her palm against her face as the girl proceeded to stand up, roll up her trousers and run out into the rain, dancing on the pavement. Larissa hadn't lived in England for many, many years but she was sure that the weather couldn't be quite that bad.. could it? "I have an older brother," Larissa replied, wondering why she was bothering to buy into this muggle social nonsense. "He moved out a while back but from what I've heard, all he does is go clubbing." She rolled her eyes. Davmorn was a terrible one for non-stop parties. "Oh really?" the girl replied, eagerly as she headed back inside the bus shelter. "Mine was like that.. Until I stole his wallet." The girl smirked. Larissa smiled. "I'm Larissa- Larissa Sedgwick."

She was almost sad to see the rain stop, to set back off on her journey up the hill, to wave goodbye to that strange girl- to Beth. They'd had a pretty good laugh about all the various mischief they had got up to, after Larissa had done the mental initial 'Oh no, I'm talking to a muggle!' bit. They both had sort of similar lives- Except for the most important fact which was Beth was a muggle and Larissa was a witch. Maybe they would meet again? Some sunny day..
Apologies for the length- I had only intended to write a paragraph or two but I got carried away (as usual) :tut:
Although, I really wanted to write a few more paragraphs xD

I really have thought about this before! :woot:
It's a little boring, but is what would happen if Luciano and I were in that situation. Actually, I probably would keep silent normally, but we couldn't just sit there :p

This is pretty much exactly what my bus rides are like, everyday, and it is when/where I got the idea, and started writing this thing in my head ^_^ The bus is my 'Thinking' time :p

Here it is, sorry, I couldn't resist detail :shy:
Lizzy blew out a breath in the autumn air. It was probably time for winter shoes. She would have much preffered her normal canvas ones, but of course uniform regulations ruled them out. She stood a little apart from the group of boys and a girl that constantly seemed to prove themselves to each other. Over from them, was the group of intermediates who tried to be older than they actually were. Not for the first time, Lizzy felt out of place. With her curls that gave her constant problems and insecurities, loose over her shoulders and upper back, she stood there scuffing her sandals in the gravel of the bus stop, ear phones in, as she waited with everyone else for the bus.

The cries of “BUS!” sounded after Lizzy started walking towards the place where the bus normally stopped. As if it weren’t perfectly obvious that the bus was coming towards them, it didn’t need to be shouted out. Her eyes immediately scanned through the front windscreen as the bus pulled in towards them. She couldn’t see him. As everyone crowded around the doors, Lizzy let everyone push each other around, and boys cut in front of her. She always ended up being about the second to last on the bus. She didn’t see what the rush was.

After finally getting on, after narrowly missing being smacked in the face by somebody’s bag, came the daily process of finding a seat. Lizzy walked carefully down the aisle, stepping over bags and feet as she scanned the seats, trying to seem like she wasn’t looking for somebody in particular. She spotted a seat to her left, and dumped her bag before sitting on the edge of a seat, already half- taken up by a boy who looked to be slightly older than herself.

Lizzy attempted to make it look like she was staring out the window while she studied the boy. She’d never seen him on the bus before, and after spending two hours on here each day, she thought she’d seen everyone who came on. He wasn’t in uniform, so he either wasn’t in school, or went to the school who let Seniors wear Mufti.

Luciano didn’t look over as a girl sat down next to him at one of the many stops. However he could feel her gaze, and wondered if he looked different for some reason. He still didn’t glance around. He didn’t really want to talk to random girls on the bus. This bus was like a zoo. Annoying music was being played off people’s cellphones; They were standing up in their seats to hit each other, or swap sweets.

Luciano looked sideways, giving the girl with remarkably curly hair a brief and expressionless look, before looking out the window again. Then he realised that he actually needed her help “Excuse me” he said quietly, looking back over “Where abouts could I find a bus to take me to Picton?” he asked, not liking the fact that he had to ask for help. He needed a bus back to Picton so that he could take the ferry back over to Wellington, and back to school. But for now he was sat in this rowdy bus, asking a stranger for help

Lizzy had looked away, out the window on the other side of the bus, that was fogged up anyway. She could feel the boy look over for a second, before looking back out the window. After a few seconds, she heard a polite, English voice speak. She instantly liked his voice. Lizzy had a special thing for accents. Any, English, American, Canadian, Maori… She wasn’t fussy. She looked over into his face, which looked almost weary “Just ride this bus to the end of the route, and you’ll end up at the bus office, where you can find out about buses to take you there” she answered, un-smiling. Lizzy wanted to talk to this English boy more, the shallow side of her telling her that he was her ‘type’.

Luciano smiled in thanks, one that didn’t meet his eyes. He was glad that she wasn’t a bubbly type, that went on to ask him all about what he was doing in Picton. He had a cover story about going to meet his Uncle in Wellington, but he preffered not to have to tell it. He was a good liar, and it would be very convincing, but he wasn’t in the mood for talking. He turned back to the window, watching the New Zealand country-side slide past.

Biting her lip out of habit, Lizzy watched as he turned back to the window, trying to figure out if she should say something “You’re not from around here?” she said. It was more of a presumption than a question. He had that white skin that had told her ‘British’ from the second she had seen him. She pulled her right earphone out, showing that she was willing to listen.

Luciano’s brief hope that their conversation was finished, was dashed when she spoke “No, I’m from England, but I’m here visiting family” he said briefly, looking over for a second, before looking back out the window, hoping that she would get the hint. Unfortunatly she seemed to want to talk to him, and had pulled out an earphone, as if to commit herself to the conversation.

Lizzy nodded, her guess had been correct. She felt a little down. She knew when she was being ignored. Was it just her social awkwardness? It was something she had thought about a lot. She stayed silent, slowly replacing her earphone.

Sighing inwardly, Luciano was relieved when the girl did not pursue the conversation further. Now this bus, with it’s people boasting stories of how they’d gotten expelled from past schools, would be more bearable. He almost smiled at the thought of sharing his own expulsion story. He doubted they would care, and he didn’t really care either.

The rest of the bus ride went by in silence, Lizzy and Luciano staring out of opposite windows.

If I ever met Zazuka I would probably be her tag along friend like I am for quite a few of my friends. Then again the RP that I thought up was when I was the abrasive sort which was quite a long time ago :D

It's a little long but I hope you enjoy :D
Ana in the play corner looking at the door to the bathroom. She was no older then four at the time and loved water like most kids love candy. She couldn't swim though. Something about it scared her. She just loved to splash around it though. It felt cool and squishy. Whenever she got the chance she was going to make for the door and play with the sinks. Ana had gotten in trouble for playing with the sinks before but she could help herself. It was so much fun.

A cry came from a far corner that caught her eye. "Give me that cookie four eyes!" One of the boys yelled as he pushed a girl with big glasses into a wall. Ana was the kind of girl that had so much energy that she could even take naps but she didn't like to see other kids bullied. The sinks would have to wait she decided because she was going to do something about the girl. She walked up behind the boy and pushed him. "Leave her alone stink breath bed wetter." She said with her hands on her hips, the skirt of her blue polka-doted dress swishing a little bit.

The boy, named Melvin, stuck out his tongue at her. "Go away fatty." He sneered at her in that annoying way that most little boys had. "Your one ta talk Melvin seeing as you the one taking a cookie from a girl." She said with one finger out. Ana had a reputation as a know it all. Melvin, not clever enough to come up with a response walked away with his friends following behind. Ana looked at the girl on the floor and offered her a hand. At first the girl seemed scared of the hand but then took it.

"Ya new here arn't ya, I'm kinda new here too, mommy brought me over just lass week, someting about Jaquelin's mommy working here I seen here sometime she a nice lady but there are mean ladies here too they don even look at me when I start dancing and I dance good I sing good too mommy said so and everything that my mommy say is true..." Ana kept talking and talking but the girl didn't seem to mind. "What you name anyway?" She asked finally.

"Zazuka..." The girl said in the smallest voice. Ana wondered why the new girl was so shy. When Ana had come here she had made it known that she was going to be the boss and no one was going to tell her other wise not even the mean ladies. "Well Zatula come on there so many things to do." She said grabbing on to Zazuka's hand. Zazuka followed without question. As the day went on Zazuka seemed like she was just happy to have someone to talk to.

Nap time came once again and Ana gave a groan. "I hate Nap time, no one is any fun anymore." She said crossing her arms. "I think I'm gonna like it." Zazuka said finally speaking up. Ana gave her a look but let her be. "See you when you wake up." Ana said as she was taken over to the Quite Corner where she was made to read The Caterpillar's Colors.She hated that book with a passion because it was a number book. Ana hated numbers, she could never keep then straight.

Nap time lasted half an hour but ten minutes of counting the fruit that the Caterpillar ate and Ana was ready to scream. She walked to where the bushy haired girl was laying down and started to prod her. "Come on Zazuka wake up." She whispered. She wanted to take her new friend to the sinks and show her how to spray the water all over herself. It was then that something strange happened. Her clothes became soaked as if she had spent the last hour playing in the bathroom.

"Ana! How many times have we told you not to play with the sinks!" One of the caretakers sheeked and gathered the four year old in her arms. "I'm calling your father right now young lady." She said with an aggravated tone. Ana looked over the caretaker's shoulder to see what happened with Zazuka and saw her looking back as if she wanted to cry. Ana started to struggle against the lady because she wanted to tell Zazuka that there was nothing to cry about. The caretaker had a good hold on Ana though and called her father to take her home.

The next day Ana had been fully ready to go to preschool only to be told that the caretakers never wanted to see her again. Ana threw a tantrum then because she wanted to play her friend Zazuka then. It seemed like the girl needed her but there was nothing anyone could do. Ana never saw the preschool center again.

Fourteen years later Healer in training Zazuka Bones walked down a muggle street with a her bag in hand. She normally didn't go to work the muggle way but there was no getting around it because her mind was just too full to get her to where she wanted to go by magic. Instead she risked being late. Better late than in pieces. She bumped into an eighteen year old who had her nose in a Calc book. They looked at each other for a moment then with a meek 'sorry' the girl walked on.

To Zazuka there had been something familiar about the girl but then let it go. There was no way that the totally awkward girl that she had met just now was the same that had stood up for her on her one and only day of preschool. With that she ran off knowing that her mentor would be so angry with her when she got to St.Mungo's .

Vanessa, my first character. Would love to meet her, she's so nice. Maybe I could even follow her example a bit. Heh.
Ilana was in a good mood. She was trying not to think about bad things as she used the computer in her living room. All of a sudden, the doorbell gave off the usual "Ding Dong Dong Ding, Dong Ding Ding Dong". She got up and walked through the kitchen to the door. As she was walking, she remembered the For Sale sign that had been outside of the house next to her own. When she opened the door, she saw a girl who was very cheerful and had red hair.

Vanessa had moved to a different house, but in the same town. She was on summer break. She had gone to meet her new neighbors. When a girl opened the door, she smiled a little brighter.

"Hi there, I'm Vanessa Parker. Just moved in next door," she said.
"Hey, I'm Ilana. Come on in," Ilana said, inviting Vanessa in to her house.

Vanessa walked in to her new neighbor's house, and Ilana went after her. Ilana led Vanessa to her living room and sat down on one of the couches, gesturing for Vanessa to do the same. She did, and they started to talk.

"Would you like something to drink, Vanessa?"
"No, thanks, I'm fine, really."
"You said your name was Vanessa Parker, right?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Er, does your middle name happen to be Iris? Do you have a boyfriend named Ben Connolly?"
"Yes, but... How did you know all that?"
"I created all of that. I control your life."
"Uh, okay then?"
"Not like that! It's that, well, I created your character and uh, I talked with other real life people and planned out stuff in your life."
"You telling me you made Wynstelle die? Oh, I'm such a fan of you now."
"Well, every other character has a dramatic life! You were just so happy and well, nobody is happy all the time!"
"Well, you could have made me have a bad day!"
"But that's not the p-"
"You didn't need her to die!"
"I did. You see, it's not just one day. You needed a while of upset-ness. And you have Imogen Day, Gryffindor Third Year as a best friend, don't you? And Jaden West, Slytherin Second Year? And Ben Connolly? You should thank me. Without me, you never would have met any of those people."

Vanessa was quiet for a moment, thinking about this.
"Sorry," she said.
"It's fine. I understand. I've had a few tough experiences. And if I found out someone was behind one of them, I would act the same way."
"Well, I should probably go now. I mean, to meet other neighbors."
"Okay. I'll see you around!"
"Okay, Bye!"

Ilana led Vanessa to the door and smiled. After Vanessa left, Ilana went back on to the computer. She was on HNZ, on Vanessa's account.
"Just met Vanessa Parker irl, she's my new neighbor!" she put in to the shoutbox. As expected, nobody believed her. She decided that when she became better friends with Vanessa, she would take pictures and put them on the site. Maybe they would believe her then. She wasn't that good at graphics yet.

Now I'm tempted to start more Ilana and Vanessa stories.

Wow, it would be so awesome to meet Abathyn. She is my favorite and all... I have included a few other randoms from school (hope no-one minds). This is a typical day at my school (except for the meeting Abby thing :r )

Olivia smiled faintly at her Spanish teacher, dreading the outcome of this conversation. "Sorry, I honestly meant to, it was on my to-do list and everything! But then I.." Miss Law interupted her sternly. "Olivia, I gave you a chance. You were meant to do it in SST." Looking down, Olivia thought back to the day, Monday, when she had been given the task. "I had other homework to do, like I'd told you first period." she zoned out a little, the dizziness almost overwhelming her. "Olivia.." she hears faintly. "How much sleep did you get last night?" The question was enough for the small girl to bring things back into focus, and Olivia looked up. "Two." she replied simply.

With a shake of her head Miss Law dismissed Olivia, and the girl stepped out into the bustling corridor of Otago Girls', only to be pushed onto the wall by a year ten. "Pffft." she muttered furiously, barging through the clump of gossiping girls and speed-walking to the patch to see her friends. "Hey." she muttered, picking a spot on the bench that wasn't covered in bird matter and setting her bag on the ground. She frowned at the contents of her lunchbox, and it started to rain. "Bloody Dunedin weather!" Olivia exclaimed to Brittany, fuming as she remembered she was meant to be making posters for Amnesty International in K08. The tight-knit group stood, and covering their heads with assorted folders, and one with a blazer, they rushed away from the clutches of Dunedin weather and towards the warmth and 'safety' of the school corridors, the lino now wet from footprints. Olivia took a spot a little behind her friends, brooding a little about the days happenings. They were meant to be running a cross country right now, had the weather cooperated. Olivia looked up, and realized that she had lost all friends but Jasmine to the swarm of students, found herself knocked to the ground, this time by a year nine, and in the foyer next to the office. Now having lost Jasmine, she picked up her things in her hobo gloved hands and stood to see a dark haired woman gazing across the empty foyer, one that seemed so unlikely to be in a school building.

Abathyn smiled at the girl, handing her a stray book. "You should take more care to stay away from the older students," she murmured coldly. "Can't have you getting hurt." Olivia registered the cloak that covered the woman's thin figure and frowned. This lady seemed seriously creepy. "What? I'm not a junior. I'M A YEAR ELEVEN." Olivia took the book and attempted a smile, registering the school counsellor listening to the conversation in the office next door. "So, I should g.." Olivia was interupted by her principal, and glanced down at her, biting her lip. "Miss Dalmoir," Mrs Anderson smiled, evidently not having heard Olivia's little rant. "I'll send Olivia along with you, she'll show you where to go. She's one of my special choir girls." Olivia frowned, but remembered what Elena had said. The Amnesty Girls weren't allowed to tell Mrs Anderson what they were doing. "Right, okay then." Olivia muttered, a little grouchy. Looking around quickly, Olivia could have sworn she'd seen someone, but shaking her head a little she looked up bravely at the woman. "So where do you need to go?" she enquired, completely aware of the time. Abathyn thanked the headmistress and turned to the short girl.

"G-seventy... two." Abathyn had no idea what that meant, and hoped that this girl, Olivia or whatever her name was, would be able to help. "Oh, okay. Follow me." Taking the chance to use the doors which were forbidden to students, Olivia lead her follower out into the cold, penetrating rain and rushed a little, kilt bustling. She was definately gonna stink of wet dog when she escaped to class. Olivia picked up the pace, hoping the woman would be able to keep up. "Watch the van," she said, nodding at Ms Young's attempts to manuver the school van into position. "Olivia," the teacher called out the window. "Can I see you in my office after you finish that job please?" Olivia gulped, she hadn't planned on a second visit to the dean's office for this term. "Yep," seemed sufficiant as she continued on her way. Reaching the tunnel, Olivia felt almost in awe of the woman. She seemed so different from everyone else, so in control. Olivia didn't know that the woman was experiancing similar problems to her own. They continued to the big brown doors of the gym, and Olivia directed the woman down the corridor. "G72 is that changing room down there, no idea why you'd want to go there but.." Olivia hurridly turned her back on the woman and headed to the dean's office, praying for it to go well. She didn't need more crap from the teachers complaining about her.

Zomg I just had to do this. xD I warn you now, it's quite long. For some reason I turned it into a personality analysis or something pointless. :tut: So yeah, don't bother reading.
Vivienne was starving. She hadn't eaten since the early morning, and now she was simply aching for some food. Luckily there was a cafe nearby, one that Vivienne liked very much. It was in the Muggle world, but that was no problem for her, as she had been raised with frequent visits to such places.

Oh, I suppose I should introduce Vivienne, shouldn't I? Well, physically, she was quite classically pretty. She had dark hair and eyes, and a small smile on her lips. In her youth it had been quite a bright smile, but in recent years it had faded. Now, she still looked happy, but if you looked close enough, you could just about see lonliness beneath. Vivienne was a fairly nice fifteen year old, but she no longer possessed the naivete and goody-good attitude she had used to. Still, Vivienne was a girl you would be happy to have as a daughter, and even happier to have as a friend. She was very loyal, even if somewhat easily offended and overly-sensitive.

Stepping into the small, dark cafe, Vivienne headed to the counter. She ordered a juice and muffin, before turning to find a seat. Since there weren't many tables in the establishment, it was a common occurence for Vivienne to share a table with a stranger, so she wasn't shy about it. Striding over to a random table, the witch-in-training cleared her throat. "Hello, may I sit here?" Vivienne spoke in a soft, clear New Zealand accent. She spoke with the air of someone raised in upper-class circles, although you could tell that she was trying to play this down. Vivienne cared too much what others thought, and would hate to be looked upon as snobby.

On the receiving end of the message was a girl about the same age. She was eating a sandwich while flicking through the job vacancies section of the newspaper. No, the girl wasn't in need of a job at all. Really, she just liked to see what was on offer, and imagine herself in any of the positions. She had a very over-active imagination in fact, and often found herself daydreaming about something or other. Right now, she was eyeing a vacancy for a video store clerk. The girl pictured herself stacking DVDs, and helping people find various movies. It didn't sound very interesting, but she liked the idea of possible discounts, or free snacks and things. The girl looked up suddenly as she heard someone speak to her. Her mouth was full of sandwich, so she paused awkwardly to swallow her food.

"Er um yeh, sure," the girl said. Her own New Zealand accent was incredibly quiet, but this was just due to being caught off guard. She quickly cleared some room on the table, and looked back to her newspaper. She really had no reason to feel embarassed, but she couldn't help it.

Focusing on her reading material, a very blank, almost steely expression was set on her face. With her naturally black hair and eyes, and fairly pale skin, you could possibly call her a fierce Snow White (minus the prettiness). However, that was really just what her relaxed face looked like. When happy, the girl was anything but fierce. In fact, some would say she was annoyingly loud and jubilant. It was rather funny actually, her unintentional two-facedness. Because the girl most certainly didn't try to act, or be fake, and yet her demeanour was so extreme. One minute she was sulky-looking and mouse-like, the next minute her eyes would be the size of saucers, and her smile would too. She was quite the cartoon character really. It confused people.

Vivienne, however, had only seen one side of the girl so far. Her uninterested, slightly awkward yet intimidating face. She presumed that this was just what she was like all the time. Everyone did that though, considered her exactly by first impressions alone. The girl found it rather frustrating, but what could she do about it. Vivienne gave her a small smile, before sitting down and sipping delicately from her drink.

Several minutes passed, and the silence continued. The girl felt Vivienne's eyes burning into her, as if she was being studied. She didn't really like people looking at her too closely, because it made her feel very vunerable, like she was being inspected for flaws. The girl had been criticised all her life, but she tried not to get annoyed about such things. She may have come across as sad or bitter, but really she was quite a stable, happy fifteen year old. After some more time, Vivienne decided to speak to the girl she had been absentmindedly observing. Silence bored her, and she could tell that this girl was someone quite similar to herself, even if not visible on the surface. That was one skill they both shared, being able to read and understand others very well.

"I'm Vivienne.. what's your name?" she spoke, not sure what else she could say to make conversation. Realising that she had just used what sounded like some lame pick up line, she laughed.

Looking up from her newspaper again, the girl at once lit up. She laughed along with Vivienne, all traces of awkwardness gone. Vivienne seemed to understand the sudden change in the girl's presence, instead of being confused or weirded-out like many people were. She understood that all it took was simple friendliness to make her your best friend.

"Helena", the girl spoke simply, as her wide eyes and grin returned once more.

Uhhh... Would love to meet her and check out her wardrobe! Even tho she could be a rock head sometimes but I would loveee to meet her!! =D
o_O But wouldn't it be wierd to meet you character? <_<
It all started on monday afternoon when the cold wind of autumn hit the city of Tokyo. People were all dressed warmly in the city. The warm heater filled Claire's house, she was all alone in the house. Her mother left her bento on the table, well actually it's not exactly her house it's rent. Claire's on holiday to Japan for several week. She then open the internet and open the online shopping network. Claire then groan due to her plain boring life. She had hope that she's back home now but too bad her parents have to work there.

The time is ticking and that annoys her so bad, she decided to walk to the city and see if she could find something or someone there. She grab her Baby pink coat of hers that has some ribbons on it and wore a white boots decorated with ribbons, and put a hat on her head. She had been a big fan ribbon. Claire then walk towards the subway, it was very crowded. She groan as she walk towards the subway. She founded a seat and sat on it. There was a girl with good style beside her she was wearing black jacket and black white scarf, grey shirt and black mini skirt, she also had black leggings on her legs and black boots but it's high heels.

"Konnichiwa... Do you speak English?"
Claire asked the girl. The girl seemed confused... Well perhaps she doesn't speak English.
"Yes I do. What do you want?" She eyed Claire suspiciously looking at her up and down.
"Uhm... Nothing I just wanna say your style is good. Are you from Shibuya?" Claire didn't want to annoy the girl she just wanted to praise her and see if the girl know a good shop in Japan.
"Oh?! Thanks! Your style is also really cute! No I'm from New Zealand I'm here for holiday. My step-mother had to go back home so yeah well... Here I am" The girl said and chuckle.
"I'm Claire by the way" Claire smiled at the girl.
"I'm Sally, Sally Kuang. Are you from Ginza?" The girl that is named Sally asked curiously.
"Uhm... No... I'm also here for holiday" Claire smiled at Sally as she put on her white gloves on . It had one ribbon on it to make it looks sweeter.
"I see you must love ribbons huh? Where are you heading anyway?" Sally asked to the girl still eyeing on Claire looking every single detail that Claire's wearing.
"I'm heading to uhmm... No where actually... Where are you going?"
Claire was hoping if she could come with this girl.
"Harajuku, I've heard they have some cute clothes there. Would you like to come?" Sally asked smiling.
"Sure! It's not like I have anything to do" The girls then sat until the station stop at Harajuku. They came towards the place and start doing their shopping.
The next thing that the girls saw was twilights decorating Japan.

"Uhhh.. I have to go... Sorry!"
The girl named Sally said in a hurry voice with some panic tone in it.
"Wait! Will we meet again?" Claire asked.
"Probably! I'm not a muggle!" Sally shouted, she's far from Claire now. Claire could see Sally smirk at her and disappear.
"Muggle? What is that?" Claire wondered as she walk by her self.

sorry its not that good and for the length of it :p

Not my best work, but a pretty enjoyable read! You might not understand some parts of it, its really written for my friends and I at school :p
Another morning, another Monday. Unfortunately for Brittany this meant school. Once a top student Brittany had loved school, she stived in all her classes, did all of her homework, was a teachers pet. This year had been different. Year eleven, fifth form, senior school, NCEA level one. No matter how you said it, it still meant the same thing. The auburn haired girl squeezed through the vast crowd of blazers and scarves towards the library and released her large backpack onto the ground letting out a sigh of relief. The library was her sanctuary, a place where she was accepted, and she wore her librarian bade with pride. Sure there was the odd nasty remark, but nothing that couldn't be brushed off by delving into a good book. "Jasmine! Olivia!" she exclaimed, embracing her two friends as she took a seat in the reading area. "So have you guys posted in the St Mungo's topic?" she asked the girls. That was the other thing, HNZ. All three of the girls were literally obsessed with the roleply site. The often called eachother by their character's names and went on and on about plots and family trees during math class, purely to confuse those around them. The girls nodded. "Great! I'll write up a reply in history" Brittany replied, getting excited at the very thought of it all.

The bell rang at that moment and with bags and scarves on the three girls seemed to be carried in a wave of girls through the corridors, no telling whether they would reach the correct destination of K10. Jasmine and Olivia were swallowed into the sea of blue uniforms and Brittany became hopelessly lost. What was this place? She'd never seen this classroom before. It was dark and cobwebs engulfed the large door, which upon sat a large gold handle. Above the handle were large rusted numbers which read "42". It was only English next period, thought Brittany, surely she could miss a few minutes to inquire into this mysterious classroom. She turned the large and stiff handle and her eyes widened as she gazed upon a period room, most probably built in the 1800's when the school had just begun. It was empty apart from one old desk and a spilt bottle of ink, pooling below a cracked inkwell. "Hello?" the timid and frail girl asked. She saw a figure crouched behind the desk, shaking in fear. Brittany grew pale and felt rather faint, her graves disease was to blame for that. She walked slowly and unsurely towards the figure. She seeemed so familiar, it was as though Brittany knew her, had written her history. Surely this was too strange to be true? "Melodie? Its me, Brittany" she whispered, gazing upon a woman that had to be her very own creation. "YOU!" the woman hissed, rising from behind the desk. "You're the one who did this to me!" she screeched, jumping onto the small girl. "Melodie, stop!" she squealed, "how did you get here?" she inquired. Melodie stood in front of Brittany, bandages draped around her frail body. "Well I could hardly stay there could I?" she explained. "You've left me insane, my life is ruined! And all because you were bored" she snapped. It was true. Melodie's attack by none other than Chase Blade was infact the result of Brittany and Zach's utter bordeom. "Oh Melodie I'm sorry, but how did you, well, you know" she stammered.

Melodie looked rather offended but explained anyway. "I came through there of course" she said rather bluntly, pointing to a crack in the wall of the derelict classroom. A small light was visible through the wall and Brittany approached it with caution. "What?" she asked in disbelief. "You really are a n00b you know" Melodie said, standing behind the fifteen year old. "Thats the porthole to HNZ silly" she explained. Brittany peered through it, still not quite believing she was meeting one of her creations. As she pressed her face against the wall she was amazed, on the other side was a magnificent castle. Hogwarts New Zealand. Brittany jumped back as Chase Blade pressed his face up against the wall. "Argh!" she screamed. "He chased me here" Melodie said, poking her tongue out at Chase, as she was safe on the other side. Brittany backed away slowly and raced out of the door and down the corridor. "Jasmine! Olivia! You'll never believe it!" she screamed as she ran. She still couldn't quite believe it herself. Her small feet echoed throughout the empty corridor as she ran as fast as she could, keeping the memory of the way she came so she could lead her friends back to the mysterious classroom 42.

Brittany awoke with a start, beads of sweat collected across her forehead. 7:20am. Time to get up and get ready for another morning, another Monday

I would LOVE to meet Sara!!! It would be great.

Maia strolled down the hall, looking over at one of the cutest boys in her school. Blue eyes, brown hair. "Hey!" She grinned at one of her friends as they passed. She walked into the cloakroom, putting her coat on a hanger. "Hey, do you know where I am?" a voice called from the corner. "Umm, hello, who is this?" Maia asked. A girl stepped out of the shadows, she looked quite a bit like Maia, but she was a million times prettier. "I'm Sara, are you Maia?" Sara asked, looking up at her creator. "Yes, I am. You are in ______ secondary school. Why and how do you know my name?" Maia asked, a bit confused now. "Oh, this is where you rped me living, well outside of here, I was meant to be looking forward to going here, then I went to Hogwarts New Zealand." Maia was shocked and walked backwards. "Um, How are you here? I mean, you're Sara! Johanna! Get in here!" Johanna walked in and stood next to Maia "What's wrong now?" She asked. "Um, well the character I created in HNZ, well this is her." Maia whispered to her. "Hi." smiled Sara, saluting her. "How are you here?" asked Johanna. "Well, I woke up here, when I was meant to be in the manor." Maia looked at Johanna, confused. Then, suddenly Sara dissappeared. "Sara, no!" Maia cried, falling to her knees, crying her eyes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back