Not open for further replies.
2cru8lk.jpg

Thanks Athene ^_^
*saves IMG code*

Lucretia Moriarty said:
Lucretia Moriarty said:
Character Name: Lucretia Moriarty

Character House: (If applicable) It's not. :p
Images you want on the banner: The image in my signature is fine, though I can come up with several more if you want me to. Actually, I'd prefer a new pic. I'll pm you with a couple, and you can choose which one you could work with best.

Text you want on the banner: God tempts me with the fruit. How I long to bite it. I'd also love Lucretia's name on it, too.

Other: Anything else you'd like me to add? Do you have a specific color scheme you'd like it in, etc? I like grey and green, but I'm also partial to black. ^_^

Sorry, Athene. Forgot to read back. I can repost at a different time.
Athene love, do I need to repost this again after you open the topic, or did you already take it into consideration?
Could you send me the images, please?

Feel free to choose any you'd think would be best. As text, I'd like: Curiosity *never* (Don't really put the *'s in, just make sure the never stands out :p) killed the cat. And I'd like a blue/green-ish environment, or yellow-ish. Oh, and Ivy Dalebreeze somewhere :p. Ravenclaw thingy isn't required.

Alice, I made two variations, because I wouldn't decide which one looked best. If you'd like them smaller, I'm happy to resize them.

f433hk.jpg

iz6zwl.jpg

The same size, or smaller?

Aaaand, could you either quote the images or post them again, please?

Kiera Kingsley said:
I want one too please!!

umm i want it to say Kiera Kingsley and Life is too short to blend in.

the person i would like is keira knightley i found four pictures on google...

Keira_Knightley-.jpg

Keira_Knightley3.jpg

Keira_Knightley2.jpg

keira.jpg

also if it helps Kiera is in Gryffindor and plays quidditch, she was in training for the olympic gymnastic team before she found out she was a witch pm me if you have any questions at all!! Thanks so much for doing this!!

ps her hair is supposed to be brown though some strands in the pictures look blonde and red in some places...
thank you athene! I would like it the same size i think!

Athene, could you make Tin an Avatar you can use the siggy as the pic.

Also I liked the Banner you made for Luxen thanks :D

:D I LOVE IT ATHENE! Could you make one for Luxen too? using his the same pic from his siggy, also please charge his account for Tin's avatar :D

YOU ROCK!

o7kjlg.jpg

Also, could you make the payment? I'm too busy at the moment to do it myself, and otherwise i'll forget.

Thank you, And I'm happy to do it, One Siggy and two Avi's if I'm mistaken please correct me thank you again and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back