Making Signature Banners[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athene Perthro

Signature Banners by Athene
Currently accepting orders: No/Yes

I think the topic title says it all. I'm willing to make some banners for you guys to use in your signatures. Read below for more info.

Prices

Avatars: 10 Galleons (5 Galleons if bought with a banner)
Small Banner (500x160 px): 30 Galleons
Large Banner (530x300 px): 50 Galleons

Tips are most welcome :D

Examples (Small Banners)
iokhhf.jpg

24fwvih.jpg

2v1azpd.jpg

351wmzm.jpg

351tks0.jpg

Examples (Large Banners)

f433hk.jpg

20at82g.jpg

Fill out the form below and POST it here. Do not PM it.
Character Name:
Images you want on the banner: (I can make small modifications to the image; i.e change hair color & eye color. They don't all have to be images of your character. Animals, landscapes, etc are accepted as well)
Text you want on the banner: Do you want your characters name? House name? Family Motto? A quote? etc.
Banner size:
Other: Anything else you'd like me to add? Do you have a specific color scheme you'd like it in, etc?

Please note/new rules

- 1st years can ONLY buy a banner once they have bought all their school gear.

- You MUST include at least three images with your order. They don't all need to be of your character, i.e; you could have your character, a unicorn and a castle. However, I can't promise I'll use all three images. The more images you give me to work with, the better.

- If you want a house crest or dark mark on your image, you MUST include a link to it. I don't want to be searching the net for any extra images. My computer is too slow for that.

- If you want images of an actor or musician on your banner please tell me the name.

- It may take me a while to get to your order, please be patient.

- I will not PM you when your order is done. Be sure to check back regularly. I'll be posting the banners in the threads as I do them.

- Pay AFTER you have received your banner, not before.

I would very much consider asking you to make me a banner, but I must first ask: Did you run this by Alicia?

I suggested yesterday to her that I might do it, and she didn't object. But your right, I didn't think to get her permission first.

*runs off to do so*

Fifty galleons is a tad hefty, I mean, I just spent what, 800 or something on potion supplies <_< stoopid unicorn horn, i knew I should've stuck to things in stock... <_<

Maybe once you buy a broom :p though my current siggy pleases me for now :)

I'm interested, and I'll even pay the original price of50. I have enough Galleons without it really mattering. Is there certain sized pictures you perfer, or are you willing to resize? :p

Kale Thomas said:
I'm interested, and I'll even pay the original price of50. I have enough Galleons without it really mattering. Is there certain sized pictures you perfer, or are you willing to resize? :p
flaunting your riches are we?
:p

I'm very interested too. I would gladly pay the 25 Galleons.

Professor Nicolas King said:
Kale Thomas said:
:ph43r: Okay, unicorn horn boy.

Kale Thomas said:
Kale Thomas said:

It only makes sense for him to have a stock of potions supplies [-( >:p

Character Name: Kale Thomas
Character House: Slytherin
Images you want on the banner: A Slytherin crest possibly?
Link One
Link Two
Text you want on the banner: Nah, simple is cool.
Other: :D

Kale Thomas said:
Kale Thomas said:

It only makes sense for him to have a stock of potions supplies [-( >:p
;-)

Thanks for all the orders guys, i'll get started today.

Kale Thomas I can make images smaller and keep their original quality, but i'm afraid if I make them bigger they will loose some quality.

Thank you Athene. Do you want the money in advance or afterwards?

Athene Perthro said:
Thanks for all the orders guys, i'll get started today.

Kale Thomas I can make images smaller and keep their original quality, but i'm afraid if I make them bigger they will loose some quality.
Okay, awesome. If you were to do mine, I'd be cool with the first picture then. :p But the other dude would need to be photoshopped out. :oy: My photoshop program doesn't work anymore...went all nutters.

The money afterwards is best, just in case I can't do all of them.

Heres the first one, for Caysi Finnigan.

15x4wgk.png

darn! those are really good Athene! hmm... i shall pm you later when i find a good siggy photo for Blake... :D

it's a walt disney-esque font :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back