Images you want on the banner:
[ul]

[li]</LI>

[li]

<LI>[li]
[/li][/ul]

ACTOR: SARAH PAXTON

Text you want on the banner: My name & this:
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain

Other: anything! just make it wonderful!   

Thanatos Perthro said:
(I am Athene. For those of you who don't know, this is another of my characters, and I can't be assed bothered logging out and in again)

So, I thought i'd catch up on banners before I get too caught up in the site layout.

Is there anyone who posted before page 8 that I've missed?

Also, I seem to be on a bit of a color frenzy. If you really hate the colors i've put on your banner, you can ask me to change them.

f3uayx.jpg
Thanks Athene I :wub: it!

Character Name: Lucretia Moriarty

Character House: (If applicable) It's not. :p
Images you want on the banner: The image in my signature is fine, though I can come up with several more if you want me to. Actually, I'd prefer a new pic. I'll pm you with a couple, and you can choose which one you could work with best.

Text you want on the banner: God tempts me with the fruit. How I long to bite it. I'd also love Lucretia's name on it, too.

Other: Anything else you'd like me to add? Do you have a specific color scheme you'd like it in, etc? I like grey and green, but I'm also partial to black. ^_^

Sorry, Athene. Forgot to read back. I can repost at a different time.

Raziel Bishop said:
Character Name: Raziel Bishop
Character House: Ministry of Magic
link 1
link 2
link 3
I would like you to use Vin diesel as Rid****
Text you want on the banner: The Final Mystery is Oneself
Sidenote: Raziel has silver almost metallic eyes like in link two

You told me to quote this for you. Went do you want me to send the money to your account before or after.
Sorry, but the links don't work...could you post them again please?

Raziel Bishop said:
Character Name: Raziel Bishop
Character House: Ministry of Magic
I would like you to use Vin diesel as Rid****
Text you want on the banner: Unspeakable, The final mystery is oneself.
This is his exact previous post, though I will find some Vin diesel as Rid**** images for him...

& an odd one.

Character Name: Professor Nicolas King
Character House: Gryffindor -- Though I do not want the Gryffindor colour scheme or crest.

Image 1 (without the text)
Image 2
Image 3 (again; without the text etc.

Text you want on the banner: Do you want your characters name? House name? Family Motto? A quote?
Nicolas King
"C'est l'arroseur arrosé." OR "Fais ce que dois, advienne que pourra."

Other: Anything else you'd like me to add? Do you have a specific color scheme you'd like it in, etc?

Hmm... Uniqueness... I would prefer not to have any of the common elements of some of the other signatures (though they are great) those (that I've noticed) being a compass etc.

Could you increase the height of this one as well? (So it's not the same size as the others?) ^_^

Also, I don't think I want any bright colours, black and white would be preferable, but not made to look old fashioned... (if that's possible)

Lastly, (as stated above) please don't use the Gryffindor aspect, or even a Professor type thing, could you try to make it auror-y.... as that's what his life is really about ^_^

Thanks! You rock!

Character Name: Landon Woodsworth

Character House: (If applicable)

Images you want on the banner: (I can make small modifications to the image; i.e change hair color & eye color):
9zy7md.jpg

35k08k0.jpg

6yjztg.jpg

2a7dahf.jpg

You can choose wichever pictures you want. ^_^

Text you want on the banner: Do you want your characters name? House name? Family Motto? A quote?: Name: Landon Woodsworth.
That's it.

Other: Anything else you'd like me to add? Do you have a specific color scheme you'd like it in, etc?: I trust you with the color scheme.

Nick:

lol, picky much?

I think I can do that... but I don't know how you want it black and white and not old... hmm

and i'm going to have to go and hunt down more photoshop brushes if you don't want me to use brushed I've used on others. I just downloaded a bunch today (spiders, YAY) lol, so I have some...

Also, do you have any bigger images?

Oh, and what do you consider 'auror-y'?

Landon:

I'm on it ^_^

((This one is for another character.))

Character Name: Ethan Woodsworth

Character House: (If applicable)

Images you want on the banner: (I can make small modifications to the image; i.e change hair color & eye color):
15zqh6u.jpg

28iak2w.jpg

330bn9i.jpg

29pchee.jpg

Same with this one choose the ones you want.

Text you want on the banner: Do you want your characters name? House name? Family Motto? A quote?: Name: Ethan Woodsworth.
That's it.

Other: Anything else you'd like me to add? Do you have a specific color scheme you'd like it in, etc?: I trust you with the color scheme.

:unsure: I think she said she's on it Landon. :p
Or is this a 2nd order? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back