Making Signature Banners[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started today, so I am right back there with you Athene. :D

Where are you in this world then. Mine started on January 4th. i know stupid but that's when i started and i don't get another holiday until easter (i think that's in march or april).

Lily Potter said:
I just started today, so I am right back there with you Athene. :D
OH! been meaning to ask you Lily, how did the first day go!?! i could tell you were totally excited and all last week. you kept mentioning it to me :p lol.

Blake Zepline said:
Lily Potter said:
I just started today, so I am right back there with you Athene.  :D
OH! been meaning to ask you Lily, how did the first day go!?! i could tell you were totally excited and all last week. you kept mentioning it to me :p lol.
Yes that is my question too Lils!! You were sooo excited, but how did it go? :D :D :D

Athene Perthro said:
lol

I live in New Zealand
SERIOUSLY!?!?
yay!! another kiwi!!!!
you are the only OTHER kiwi on here that i have met!
i am of the south island. you?
i had a feeling you were from NZ when you mentioned the new school year starts this week. :D welcome

Blake Zepline said:
Athene Perthro said:
lol

I live in New Zealand
SERIOUSLY!?!?
yay!! another kiwi!!!!
i had a feeling you were from NZ when you mentioned the new school year starts this week. :D welcome
I live in the North Island :3

And i'm 16 too XD

Blake Zepline said:
Lily Potter said:
Blake it has been so much fun! My mood is improving with every day I am back. Today I had class with one of my best friends and two classes with my favorite eye candy. :D Soooo gotta love that! Tomorrow I have 2 classes in a row with eye candy and one with another one of my close friends. So love that!

Lily Potter said:
Blake Zepline said:
Lily Potter said:
Blake it has been so much fun! My mood is improving with every day I am back. Today I had class with one of my best friends and two classes with my favorite eye candy. :D Soooo gotta love that! Tomorrow I have 2 classes in a row with eye candy and one with another one of my close friends. So love that!
see thats the thing about nursing school there is no eye candy (at least not at my college) about 93% of my class is females and the guys that are in there aren't much to look at, not trying to sound mean, but its true

Kat, I am in the College of Education. The classes are mostly female as well. But I have the luck of usually having 2 guys in the majority of my classes. One of those is my eye candy. And we usually work together in groups by his suggestion. He is such a sweetie - just wish he was like 10 years older! lol.

Lily Potter said:
Kat, I am in the College of Education. The classes are mostly female as well. But I have the luck of usually having 2 guys in the majority of my classes. One of those is my eye candy. And we usually work together in groups by his suggestion. He is such a sweetie - just wish he was like 10 years older! lol.
I knew you were an agecist! :p

Lily Potter said:
oh, haha, yeah just wish the ones in my class were about 40 years younger :ph43r: and thats no joke

Professor Nicolas King said:
Lily Potter said:
Oh, it's not really being age-ist. It's more being... practical?
High school boys are more often that not VERY immature. And the ones who aren't are simply clueless.

Athene Perthro said:
Lily Potter said:
High school boys are more often that not VERY immature. And the ones who aren't are simply clueless.
spoken like a true woman of the world

Lily Potter said:
If Lily was ageist she would have left a rather long time ago..... :D :p

Lily Potter said:
No. I am not being an ageist. I am simply stating that I wish he were 10 years older so he would be eligible dating material. I do not want to date a guy that was born when I was in middle school. =)) I have self imposed dating standards for myself, thank you very much! :D

Lily Potter said:
Blake Zepline said:
Lily Potter said:
lol, you sound WAY too giddy about school. i am not even a quater as excited about anything to do with school. well.. my classes are exceptions.
oh, did i mention i got transfered to the other form class because they accidentally put me and jordan together? yep. they think she will distract me as much as i will distract her <_< idiots.
anyway, what is eye candy, or who is eye candy? :blink:

Athene Perthro said:
Blake Zepline said:
Athene Perthro said:
lol

I live in New Zealand
SERIOUSLY!?!?
yay!! another kiwi!!!!

And i'm 16 too XD
:p
south island rocks baby!! lol :D

Athene Perthro said:
Lily Potter said:
:o what? seeing as i'm VERY immature most of the time, are you implying that i am 'simply clueless'? #-o

Blake Zepline said:
Athene Perthro said:
Blake Zepline said:
Athene Perthro said:
lol

I live in New Zealand
SERIOUSLY!?!?
yay!! another kiwi!!!!

And i'm 16 too XD
:p
south island rocks baby!! lol :D
I bet it's freezing down there. North Island is better. We have Wellington AND Auckland :3

lol, yeah it is pretty cold, but nothing i'm not used to. ha! auckland is all stuffy and too crowded. but i've never been to welly, although my cousins live there. but either way, christchurch is better :erm: lol :p

Blake Zepline said:
Lily Potter said:
Blake Zepline said:
Lily Potter said:
lol, you sound WAY too giddy about school. i am not even a quater as excited about anything to do with school. well.. my classes are exceptions.
oh, did i mention i got transfered to the other form class because they accidentally put me and jordan together? yep. they think she will distract me as much as i will distract her <_< idiots.
visual images that are pleasing to see but are intellectually undemanding; "he wanted to put some eye candy on their web site"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/
Eye candy is something that is most remarkable for its visual appeal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye candy

Blake Zepline said:
Lily Potter said:
Blake Zepline said:
Lily Potter said:
I am giddy about school. I love it actually. Plus I have music and art this semester. My hardest class will be Multi Cultural Education. Loads of papers to write.
Eye candy is what I am calling my usual partner Brandon. He is just too cute and too sweet, but he is so not old enough for me to date at all. There is almost 13 years between us. But he is absolutly amazing and will make someone his age very very happy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back