Major Plotting Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....well really I don't care which characters to be honest. Its up to you for the most part but if I had to choose....

Kiera: Kailey or Trista would probably be best since I don't really think Cassandra would like the Potters though that could be interesting.
Katheryn: Luna, Cassandra,or Arianna would all work. They are about her age and Kat really gets along with anyone.
Faxen: Sakura, Brianna, and Alyson would be good choices since they around her age and two of them are in her house. Faxen needs friends and especially ones in her house.

I also forgot to mention that I have this character, Lindsay Love. She is part Veela and she owns the Magical Mengiare. She was a Ravenclaw when she attended HNZ though she didn't go there her whole school career. See bio for more details about her. :D

Kailey/Demitris: Whenever you are ready, I am. ^_^ I think Kailey would be best to start that one. xD
Trista/Dietrich: Just so even Cyndi knows, I am totally up for a group Quidditch RP. :D
Sydney/Vincent: Excellent. :shifty: Maybe a cup of hot cocoa for meeting?
Hadan/Cassandra: Awesome! :D I'll start a topic when you return Sunday. ;)
Austin/Arianna: I think they would, like Rakas/Alyson, but really becoming friends would need RPs. =))
WW buddies: Sweet. :D
Rosaline/Ana: I think in 2028 or 2029. xD Rosaline has three of her own, so yeah, she could definitely give Ana some pointers and all. And Ana could teach her the art of DE...ing!

Everything sounds good w/ Andrew and the team and Andrew and A ^_^
I can start up the rp for Jeremy and Brianna when I get back if you don't mind waiting that long.

All of this sounds great! I would go more indepth but I'm being pushed out of the door by my impatient father x3

Bai~

Oops I kinda 4got that I wrote something here... Sorry...

Haha yeah sure!! That sounds good

SO SORRY for anybody I've kept waiting, School came back in and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things still.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back