Maddiie Hollawarth

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm waiting..." the professor huffed impatiently, "'each of you what happened? and how did it get this far? what happened in transfiguration to make this all occur!?"

"Laughing at me are you?" Prof. King inquired of the all too self-righteous slytherin girll....

"No it's just a funny situation, involving a teacher when they didn't need to be involved." she said.

"Nothing happen Professor we were just having fun" maddiie replied an a low voice.

"well then when should I have gotten involved? before or after you both were lying on th floor unconscience? Oh! I know, " he exclaimed, "how about when the whole school is against you and your blood related remarks and its one on 130 or so, how about then?" he inquired...

"having fun?!" the professor scoffed taken aback, "Having fun shooting curses and hexes, spells and charms back and forth at each other? Having fun making your fellow students fear for your very lives? This was not meant for fun young lady, and that's simple to tell since insted of Bellatrix claiming it to be for pleasure, she broke my sheild charm and prepared herself to duel anyone who got in her way!"

Bellatrix looked over to the girl and gave a little approving smile. "I wouldin't have ended up hurt. And the whole school wouldin't be against me those worthy Slythrines have my side."

"Professor nothing happen, were fine we didnt know we needed a dueling supervising the match." maddiie stumbley said. She felt a little dizzy quite bit dizzy, and all of a sudden she fainted on the floor.

River saw Maddiie faint, and she ran to her side.

"MADDIIE!"

"Rennervate" Prof. King said aiming his wand at Maddiie, "Then why on earth would two other students fear for your saftey, if his was all in good fun? Why were they ready to jump in and protect you maddiie if it came to that? It appears you are now taking advantage of your friends bravery by lieing to me... but if thats how this must be, I'd like to hear river's side of the story, followed by fia's ;) "

As Maddiie came to, River helped her to stand up.

"River was obviously fearful to have come to get me, and Fia was afraid maddiie might get harmed as well which is why she was in this room with you and so scared after every spell was cast."

Bellatrix gave a little laugh. "I can't imagine why they would be...." she said softly trailing off.

ooc: I have to go. BYE!

River looked up at Professor King.

"Well...Fia and I were in our Dormatory discussing how I was upset about people losing house points for Hufflepuff so early in the school year. Then Maddiie came bursting into the room, angry that I was upset. I tried to tell her that there was a time and a place for arguing with Bellatrix, and in the middle of Transfiguration wasn't the place. Then Maddiie said that Bellatrix called her out again in the dueling chamber, and she rushed out the door. That's when I came to your office for your help. I thought that Bellatrix could do some damage to Maddiie if she wanted to."

" Well I did fine by myself didnt I, I already knew what I was doing " maddiie stumbel a bit, but more steady than before." I'm trying to prove tha I'm not weak" maddiie said with confident.

"but did she say whether it was 'for fun' this is quite important you telling me everything you know will help maddiie in the end..." he inquired politely of her...

"Prove your not weak?" Prof. King laughed, "so this isn't for fun, this is to prove a point...?" he inquired of maddiie this time

River looked around at Maddiie, feeling like she was just digging herself into a hole. She wished that Maddiie would just tell the professor the whole truth of it. Then River turned back to Professor King.

"I'm not sure if it was for fun or not. I wasn't there when Bellatrix called Maddiie out for a duel. I just know that Maddiie seemed very angry when she ran out of the dorm."

"Professor it does'nt matter you caught us okay, I told you it was for fun and to prove a point, if you want to put me detention for how many days do so" maddiie spoke an anger.

"I see..." Professor King said hesitantly, "Well then the head mistress has been informed and whatever she deems necessary shall occur..." he stated with a frown upon his face..."However if you would like to tell me anymore this could all be sorted out faster and easier..."

Sophia had been walking to her common room when she heard a commotion coming from the Dueling Chamber. She decided to go and check it out. She walked in to see quite a scene. "What's going on in here? I heard a lot of noise. Is everyone all right?"

River felt horrible. She didn't mean to get Maddiie in trouble. She just knows how people can get when they are angry. They don't think things through clearly.

Seeing that Maddiie was getting angry, River turned to her and mouthed, "I'm so sorry."

He then turned around, dropped Bellatrix's wand on the floor beside where she was standing, and exited the room displeased that the young hufflepuff student wouldn't devulge him with the whole truth, but happy that her friends were loyal and brave enough to follow her and to take actions for her saftey... "It really is a shame about that... how you abused your friends silence I mean," he mumbled under his breath as he allowed the chamber's door to slam behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back