Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie enter the chamber, looking around the walls. She never been here before, and it was such a disturbing chamber. Don't matter it matches how I'm feeling she thought.

"Well well well if it isin't miss dirty blood" Bellatrix said walking up behind Maddiie.

Maddiie looked were Bellatrix was standing. She hated being called dirty blood. She withdraw her wand." If Im dirty than you must be filthy beyond repair"

Fia watched from behind a pillar, she had come in shortly after Bellatrix. She had no clue if Maddiie knew any spells at all, but she was going to stay here in case she got hurt. Though Fiammetta didn't reallyl know any good spells, she had taken it upon herself to be Maddiie's secret second.

Maddiie pulled out her wand as Bellatrix did. " My dear that must be old new to you."

Maddiie jumped out of the way as fast as she can. "Furnunculus," Maddiie called out towards Bellatrix.

"No!" Fia yelled, she had read about the stunning spell. She had no clue if it would work, Bellatrix only being a first year, but she wanted to help Maddiie!

She sighed in relief when Maddiie got out of the way, but realized that she had revealed her position. Though she kept her wand away, thinking that she was no threat without it. Maybe Bellatrix wouldn't curse her.

This was getting ugly...fast. Fia ran to the door. She needed a second to think, but she didn't want to leave Maddiie. They needed a teacher, desperately!

(((ooc: I have to leave, won't be back for a few hours, sorry!)))

Professor King burst into the dueling chamberr, "I have been told of a duel occuring in this room unsupervised, and not for sport... I would like all wands put away now!" he declared to the room in general, he then raised his own wand and cast a shield charm around each student in the room.

River ran into the dueling chamber where Maddiie and Bellatrix's duel had begun. She really hoped that she did the right thing by going to Professor King for help. River saw Fia and went to stand by her.

Bellatrix saw Fia. "It's not the first time you have gotten me in trouble but I assure you, you will regret it." "As for you, I'm not finished yet." she said to Maddiie.

Maddiie eye wander to see Fia. Damn Fia, she though to herself, why are you here. But she didnt want to waste her breath. "Locomotor Mortis , I got whats coming for you" Maddiie yelled out.

"Oh, Bellatrix, but I'm afraid you are finished :) you have done more then enough here... I would like you all to remain in this room while we sort this out." he stated calmly hoping noone would try and break the shield charm...

River was afraid, not only for Maddiie now, but also for Fia. She was now definitely assured that getting a teacher was the right thing to do. She had never had a shield charm used on her before...it was a different feeling.

River whispered to Fia, "Is everyone okay so far? No one was hit with anything were they?"

"Thats more then enough!" Professor King barked at the room again, "the shield charms I cast are protecting everyone here, so your attempt at a spell is useless. ButI would love to know who you cast it at...."

Maddiie withdraw her wand. She didnt know if she was happy or mad that they got the professor involved. That would be another detetion for her.

Bellatrix used a spell witch eventually broke her sheild charm. She was holding he wand as if yo duel anyone she could.

"young bellatrix," professor king yelled, "you are to give me your wand NOW!" he then shouted "wadiwasi Wand!" and her wand flew towards him. "now everyone calm down and explain everything!"

Seeing that Bellatrix broke her shield charm, River let out a squeal. She quickly looked to Professor King, hoping that he could do something and fast before anyone got hurt.

Maddiie didnt speak at all. But than her head was raising about, she stare at Bellatrix, thinking this is not over yet.

River stood silently waiting for Professor Kings next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back