Love you and Leave you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey everyone/ anyone who actually cares,
So its been something that I knew I would have to do and I've dragged it out long enough already but I'm leaving!
I really need to concentrate on school and exams and GCSE's. I'm not like the most clever person in the world but I really really really want to do well in my exams! Which tbh are just around the corner!
So it wont just be Harriet whos leaving its also Beau Hurley, Chris Connolly (unsorted) and Florence Bright (Unsorted).
I have reasons why my two main ones (Harri and Beau) would leave they are as follows:
- Harri's dad got seriously ill and shes moved back to be with him, she will be attending HS instead.

-Beau's parents were unhappy with how he was getting on at the school and so have moved him to Durmstrang.

I know there pretty lame and all but =-/

So I really wanted to thank all of you! Everyone who I've rped with and anyone I haven't! Your all utterly amazing people, I mean your fantastic writers and your all going to go far!
Alex Cullen- your an actualy Legend. I love you :)
And Ellie Sparks! Your the bestest :wub:

So I wil stay a little longer to Rp saying bye to you all but I must love you and leave you!
All my love and best wishes to everyone for the future
Harri/ Beau xxxxx

;'( Harri ;'(

You'll be sorely missed!! And Beau...well... :shifty:

Aww well good luck in everything you do and hope you kick the heck out of those Exams! :hug:

Louise (Sam)

HARRRI ;'( NOOOOO :cry:
aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh -_- :=(
What's Ellie gonna do without you ;'( She's not long back and you're leaving :(
We have to rp, Like now (me as Ellie ofcourse)!
I'm gonna miss you loads and loads :wub: :( I've loved rp'ing with you, You're an amazing writer! But I understand how you have to leave, I had to do it myself a while back, so best of luck in your exams and everything else :D Hope you can return after exams and stuff are over :(
Loads of love, Elliee :wub: xxxx

Good luck with exams, Harriet.
You'll be missed. :( I hope you can return afterward! :)

HARRI!
NOO :cry: :cry:
YOU CANT LEAVE US!

:cry: :cry: :cry: What is Steph going to do without her best friend?!
:cry: ;'( ;'( ;'(

grr, i hate school <_<
:erm:

Good luck in your exams.
I'll probably talk to you on msn.

I'll miss you so much! :cry:
:cry:

:cry: :cry:

I hope you come back once you've done the exams.

:-h :-< :((

:hug: :hug:

:o Wow Harri, it's so sad to see you leaving. Good luck in your exams, I know you'll ace them :D

Hope to see you around after everything has calmed down for you

Pat :-h

AWW Harri!!! NOOO ;'( ;'(
Im sad now.
I will miss you!
:wub: you!!
Kiera

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Harri your like Zuka's alternate BF too

And now who is Hoshi going to pick on on a reguler bases hua? The NPC's don't do anything but scream and Beau was becomeing her favoret Jinx Text Dummy! OMG this means that Toni is single again!

Hoshi: *takes Sam* Never again you hear me!

Come back when and if you can Harri! We will miss you :wub:

;'( ;'( ;'(
What on earth will Toni do without Beau ;'(
Though sadly real life comes first. Good luck with those exams ^_^
Seriously you will be missed

Aww...losing another great Gryffindor :( I hope that exams go well for you (I'm sure you will totally PWN them)! Pop in every so often to let us know how you are doing! You will be greatly missed!!

Kat/Katie

Thanks guys! I seriously loove you all :) and I'm going to miss you soo much! ;'(
This place has become like a second home :p

(And steeeph why did you have to get a hooot new cousin now I'm leaving <_< :p )

I know right!
Dont go?!
Please?!

I cried whilst writing the little rp in the enterance hall.
I LOVE YOU!

Aww Harri! I wish you the best. I was really looking forward to rping with you as Beau... but leaving is a really hard decision to make, and you've made it for a good reason.

Best wishes for you, your exams and all of your future endeavors. *hugs* I hope you'll get to pop in and say hello someday! You're always welcome back!

If you ever get some sort of messenger just give me a holler. :D I usually just give out my msn but I have others.
My msn is: ravenclaw2010@live.com

Best of luck,
Amanda/Estrella

OMGOSH YOU CAN'T LEAVE!
I'm gonna miss you so much, you were a great friend to Hollie and i loved RPing with you...

i know why you're leaving and I understand it... RL is kinda hard for me too with exams atm so I completely understand why you have to leave...

but that doesn't change the fact that we're all gonna miss you sooooo much. :(
Good luck with your exams... i hope they go ok :)

if you ever come back then we have to RP together!
LOVE YOU XXXXXX

Jo xxxx

oh and pm me your msn ;) then we can talk... or facebook???

NOOO Harri!!!! :frantics:

>XO< It was great the Rp's that we were involved with, and the times that we spent patting the cat!
I hope you do well with your exams and school work, I totally understand, I don't spend much time on here now either because I have to do so much homework, they really load it on in these years!!

We will all miss you heaps :hug:

:-h =D> >:D< xxoo Catherine (Jade) ooxx :-o :glomp2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back