Love Pentagon?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will happen if there's only one girl?? o_O :r

I don't know what will happen but I finalize Ai, since she is my more active character than Conan.

Here is her Character Development and her Biography. I'm still working on the Biography though.

Good question Raze. If there is only one girl... we're screwed :r I kid, the boys will probably find someone appealing about said girl :p or, as Ana first thought about Sammy ( :glare: ) one of the boys might be gay, you never know, we'll learn all of this later that's the fun of it, the unknown :r
There you go Raze, two girls as Ana said she's putting in Lola, who I am quite sure is female :r anyway, we await Kate (this is what happeneds when I write names when tired) MojoJojo to make her final decision and then we can start plotting away and send the result to Mia, our resident table maker :p

"Mia our resident trouble maker". that is something I am not used to being called. I quite like it :p

Justin Kuya said:
Nick: Yeah :tut: I'll get right on it :p because we all know how much I love making tables... maybe I'll give it to Mia to make :r
A diagram is not a table.
A diagram for a love pentagon might be in the shape of a pentagon.

...just sayin'

I'll finalise Star Moon, I will post her bio an cd later. I'm using mybiPodvat the moment :r

Nick's got a point....

Oh... and by the way... Raze, Ana and Tenilee, our guess about Hanna picking Star was right!!! Yippee!! :p

Nicolas King said:
Justin Kuya said:
Nick: Yeah :tut: I'll get right on it :p because we all know how much I love making tables... maybe I'll give it to Mia to make :r

...just sayin'
Nick I thought we settled this when I first joined HNZ. :p
1) I am horrible at all things considered 'educational'
2) I can be considered uneducated when tired :r
But MojoJojo your earlier comment about Star and Sammy made me pick Sammy, don't feel excluded :hug:

Sammy's Bio Just skip to the bottom to his personality, it's still being updated, but it can give a pretty good outline :p

Mia, can you make a diagram? :r

Kate Moon said:
Ye had abet about me? I feel excluded :unsure:
Not bet :unsure: .... We just said that you were most likely to pick Star :cry: .... Don't feel excluded.... :(

Andy Hydran said:
Nicolas King said:
Justin Kuya said:

...just sayin'
Nick I thought we settled this when I first joined HNZ. :p
1) I am horrible at all things considered 'educational'
2) I can be considered uneducated when tired :r
But MojoJojo your earlier comment about Star and Sammy made me pick Sammy, don't feel excluded :hug:

Sammy's Bio Just skip to the bottom to his personality, it's still being updated, but it can give a pretty good outline :p

Mia, can you make a diagram? :r

I can do both a diagram and a table to keep everyone happy. jus PM (or skype) me the list.
and a diagram gor a love pentagon would be a pentagon shape. a table on the other hand would be square.

I think everyone here knows crazy and shameless Lola Caracola. Reason she's so hyper is because she has untreated ADHD meaning that any medicine that she is given to take is to take is forgotten about almost instantly. Seeing as she boy crazy at the moment I say that she's going to bounce from liking Sammy to liking Ryuuji through out the entire time the pentagon is going on.

Ai might end up liking Ryuuji since he has been a close friend to her... Or maybe, she will end up liking Sammy instead... It will all depend on how things go... :p

Well, Sammy is very kind hearted and sweet, so I think it would be easy for a girl, especially younger, to like him, because he is so nice, unlike other boy who can be mean.But I am open to him falling for someone, though they would have to be nice, because mean people make him feel sick :p

Well to most if the school Star is quiet,shy and un-noticeable but really shy is hyper and witty. She cares a lot about her family though since she is the youngest they all care for her. She is lonely and sad at the moment because her twin ins't speaking to anyone. So she could fall for either of the guys,even just noticing her would give them brownie points because she is never noticed, someone can fall for her too. I'm open to anything

Well, I was trying to work on updating Ryuuji's CD, but I haven't been able to start at at all.. <_<

Anyways, Ryuuji is the type of character that can make friends with anyone, and if not friendship, then at least respect. He is often calm and content, and a bit random at times too. He has an easy-going personality, but he can become really angry when his friends are hurt or injured. Sometimes, he had this unusual sense of humor, and is a bit straightforward, often saying things that may embarrass someone without meaning it. He could fall for any of the girls,, I'm open to any idea.. :)

Well, it is very possible for Samual to speak with Star, because he would try to bring her out of her shell. With Ai, he woukd probably talk to hher too, he gets oon well with young girls (RHI got that rright :p ) and I think he'd find Lola entertaining xD

I think Star would develop a crush on him because no one other then her family has tried to get her out of her shell before

I see it happening like this at one point: Star likes Sammy but Sammy at the moment likes Lola because she's like a big bundle of hyper active sunshine but Lola likes Ryuuji because he balances her off the wall over the top bounciness but then she sees Ai and Ryuuji are close so she starts going after Sammy who by then is starting to feel something for Star at the same time Ryuuji starts noticing this and tries to get Lola's attention back on him without realizing that Ai is crushing on him until later when Lola's short attention span make her break away from the whole thing entirely.

I just wrote the longest sentence in the English language but yeah :p

I don't know if its stilll possible, but Danielle would join in.

Lola Caracola said:
I see it happening like this at one point: Star likes Sammy but Sammy at the moment likes Lola because she's like a big bundle of hyper active sunshine but Lola likes Ryuuji because he balances her off the wall over the top bounciness but then she sees Ai and Ryuuji are close so she starts going after Sammy who by then is starting to feel something for Star at the same time Ryuuji starts noticing this and tries to get Lola's attention back on him without realizing that Ai is crushing on him until later when Lola's short attention span make her break away from the whole thing entirely.
You got all that Mia? :r

Anyway I think that's quite good, as long as everyone else agrees to it, I'm totally fine, if anyone want to do a little bit of editing on it for their characters personalities sake, go ahead and reply now, then I will give all this information to Mia so she can make a lovely diagram/table for us, because she's very good at it :p

James: Love hexagon... I think we should wait until everyone has replied and everything is set out, and then we can all decide if a love hexagon will be too much to juggle or not, because we don't want it too hard for all of us ^_^

Samual Kaster said:
Lola Caracola said:
You got all that Mia? :r

Anyway I think that's quite good, as long as everyone else agrees to it, I'm totally fine, if anyone want to do a little bit of editing on it for their characters personalities sake, go ahead and reply now, then I will give all this information to Mia so she can make a lovely diagram/table for us, because she's very good at it :p

James: Love hexagon... I think we should wait until everyone has replied and everything is set out, and then we can all decide if a love hexagon will be too much to juggle or not, because we don't want it too hard for all of us ^_^
so star only likes Sammy, and Ai only likes Jyuuji.
that case it is a love triangle with feet. there to make it join up you need another boy who can be liking both Ai and Star and have both of them liking them at some point.

st first that looks complecated but when put on paper it doesnt look too bad.
Star lkes sam and Ai likes Ryuuji.
sammy starts off liking Lola then likes star.
Lola starts off liking Ryuuji then likes Sammy
Ryuuji starts off liking Ai but then likes lola.

have i got that right?

Well first everyone should see, agree and edit, but basically that's what we've got so far ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back