Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Zennon looked down at the list of flowers he was tasked to deliver. He was glad he could help out again this year. He was pretty sure he knew this name, considering they were in the Brotherhood together and he was the President, which meant if Zennon didn't know him there was probably more than one issue. He headed down the Great Hall until he got to the Hufflepuff table looking for Abian. "Abian! Where are you hiding?"

Abian was enjoying some breakfast, and nearly choked on his eggs when someone nearby suddenly called his name. Coughing, he raised his hand before looking up to see Zennon, who he knew from the Brotherhood. "Uh, here. Not hiding." He said, waving.

Zennon looked over as Abian made himself known. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't recognise the back of your head." He said, quickly jogging over to stand near the President of the club. "I could've done this in the club room, hope it's not embarrassing for you," he said, realising that it was a red rose and could be disastrous for him. He hoped it was from whoever it should be from and not someone it shouldn't be like what had happened do this last year. "There's a note too," he said, handing both the red rose and the note to Abian.​

UR Q T
LUV EMILY

Abian cracked a grin at Zennon. "Can't blame you for that. I think that would be kind of scary, really, if you did recognize the back of my head too easily." He joked, as they hadn't really talked that much. Abian blinked at him when he asked if it was embarrassing. "What, why?" He asked frowning a bit. He was excited to get a red rose, and he took it from Zennon with a smile. He opened the note, beaming at the message. "Oh, it's from my girlfriend." He said happily.

Zennon laughed lightly. He'd never really had a proper conversation with the younger boy, which was probably mostly his fault, he didn't like to stray outside his circle of friends and there probably wasn't much they had in common either. "Oh, no reason really, just... last year there was someone who got a rose that probably shouldn't have been sent and it got seen by someone else, it was... well," he shook his head at the thought. "Haven't had anything like that this year though, so it's all been pretty good so far." He was glad it was from Abian's girlfriend. That must have meant he wasn't going to have to worry about anything. He had no idea who Abian was dating and he didn't really care, but as long as he was happy about the rose. "Alright... cool, job done then."

Abian frowned da bit at the story the boy told. "Oh, that sucks." he said with a slight shrug. "I don't know why people use this event to do mean stuff." He said, sighing. He knew that delivering the roses was a lot of work, why use it to spread negative energy? He grinned. "Thanks, good luck with the rest."

As Abian talked about why people used the event to do mean things, it felt a little bit like he was talking directly to Zennon after what he’d done to Arvel. He didn’t know if Arvel had gotten the rose yet, but he could see how it would be considered mean and laughed a little nervously. “Yeah, I mean, how dare they, it’s not cool at all.” Not cool, not cool. He nodded at Abian and gave him a little wave. “Yeah, see ya.”​

Abian shrugged. "Yeah... I don't get it. It should be used to spread positivity, right?" He said, though it was clear the guy agreed with him. "Especially with delivery people like yourself putting so much effort into it." He added. "Uh, bye!" He added, waving as the boy left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back