Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
k5EV1Gn.png

Today was her 20 birthday and wedding the same time. She was actuly feelnrealy nervouse vake up this morning in Ritz-Carlton In Dallas hotel . Jenna couldn't help but rejoice in her room that the day had finally come for her to go to Church. It certainly sounded a bit far-fetched, but she liked the idea, but closer to God in church and with her lover and she was happy today. she hoped that the morning she meet Kiara. @Kiara Wood. The door was open and the room barked her little dog Kiara and her mom to and was on Jennas bed.

1VCihCC.png

Right now she needed be ready for the church and she waited Kiara. Kiara was big help with her and she was take good take with Iris and she was so gratefull and hoped meet her dad church. There hotel will be music and lot of food that party can start. Jenna hoped girls will be pink dress the church and Chloe will came to.

3TmHwbu.png

She was ready be Austin's fiance. She hoped day will be amaizing and it was her 20 birthday and she was curios what Austin will give her as birthday gift. Jenna started be ready for the church.​

Last edited:
Luciana had traveled a long way to her client Jenna Jusantrea's wedding, but she was paid for it. Her potions and beauty products were highly researched and expensive enough to be afforded only by witches (and wizards) who could truly appreciate them. Besides, it was like a trip to America and Luciana loved trips. If only Dallas was in the same time zone as Portugal… But that was a small thing. Luciana had a metal make-up chest with her, which contained everything she needed for a bridal make-up.
As she checked into the hotel, the woman turned toward the elevator and rode up to the room where Jenna was sitting. Jenna was a beautiful girl with a face that was made for a model. Photogenic and pretty. Luciana didn't have many clients her age, but was able to appreciate the older clientele because she needed clients.
”Hello, Jenna!” She smiled widely like the woman in the dental commercial and placed her makeup chest on the floor, which she turned into a table with various creams, eye shadows, toners and so on with the help of a spell. "How is the new bride feeling today? Are you ready for a little spruce up?"
She had arrived just as Jenna was getting ready for Church and her dog was also right there in the room. Luciana greeted and patted the dog before getting to work.

Kiara was so excited for Jenna's wedding and yet, she wasn't the first one to come to her in the morning because she tried to get some coffee for Jenna. "Oh God! You're Luciana, aren't you? I'm Kiara and I'm so, so sorry. Jenna is still asleep, let me just wake her up," Kiara went on to chat with the woman and then followed her into the room fastly and jumping in Jenna's bed. "It's the big day, love! Wake up!" she shook her best friend a bit up, trying to make her wake up.

10th of June, 2058 (Monday)
Cathedral Shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe, Dallas
Alec was feeling something wasn't right about today. But the church she found for the couple she works for this event was immaculate. To be honest, Alec wasn't really an American base event coordinator, her company where she works at was mainly in New Zealand and Australia. But one of her relatives hired her to plan a wedding from top to bottom. With a whooping million pounds as a budget. "Can somebody put more peonies on the last aisle, please?" She called upon on her microphone with an earpiece to her other employees she hired.

Peonies was one of the flowers she ordered for the event, it was luxurious and fits the bride well with her taste. Her earpiece was buzzing with people getting everything done correctly, she was checking off the stuff on her tablet and each time she do, a dreaded feeling comes over her. Alec walked the aisle making sure every flowers were put in, ribbons dangled between pews and the red carpet was smooth. She got another call from the employees tasked to let in and help the Dallas Symphony Orchestra that they hired for the event.

Another task was checked on her tablet. Then when everything quiet down on their earpieces, a woman spoke rather shakily on the other end. Stating they have a problem on the wedding papers.
"What do you mean a problem?" She asked. Her employee explained that the marriage license was obtain 3 months ago without the couple knowing it's expiration date, they were young after all. She wasn't from Texas and by her quick research, depending which county they got it, 90 days from issue is the common one.

She replied to her with a dry 'Okay' and let everything sink in on her. Alec started panicking once she had processed everything by looking at the church's interior. The church decorations alone cost about ten thousand pounds or twelve thousand dollars. Alec needed to call somebody but who?

For references of the wedding: Pinterest Board

Noelle was not one to be going to formal events uninvited but this was not the case. For reasons unknown to him, Alec called him to meet her at a church in Dallas. Texas. A state he had never been to and could not recall having any of his relatives being there as well. With only the information of the event being a wedding and all his questions unanswered, he just shrugged and packed a small case, sent a note to Avaria about the sudden meeting, and apparated to one of the deserted galleries of the Crow Museum of Asian Art of The University of Texas. According to his calculations, the shrine would just be two blocks from where he appeared. Fixing his tie, Noelle blended in with the crowd as he made his way out and onto the street heading for the direction of his destination.

He entered the place, seeing so many people scurrying as preparations were underway. Alec outdid herself as always. The woman took pride in her job and it showed. Whoever hired her out of her base was bound to be an important client and rich at that too. He spotted the woman and raised his hand in a small wave.

It was good night sleap and Jenna felt something jumped her bed and dog was there to lick Jennas face and Kiaras the same time. There was two dogs with Kiaras name, weird right? ''I am up. I am up! Don't worry. I got good night sleap. And where is my happy birthday to?'' She joked. Hoped Thomas will be there to @Thomas Jusantrea and she missed him a lot and she hoped spend a little time with him. ''Is Austin here to?'' She was woried when she take the dog a little far from face.

''Hello, Luci! I am so sorry but i needed my good night sleap and look grate.'' She joked. ''I just now started be nervous and where is my dress?'' She looked around and Iris?'' And Iris? Is she ready?'' She just now started be more woried.

"It's okay, Kiara! I can wait and do my makeup while Jenna wakes up.” Luciana laughed and waved her hand away in a friendly way, as if it were a normal thing and a small thing. Yes, it was her daily routine to come to the client a little earlier than she said, to save time at the expense of makeup preparation.
She prepared a mixture of makeup brushes and toners to apply to the bride's face. Meanwhile, the client herself woke up and the dogs licked her face, which made Luciana smile. It was Jenna's special day and she had to give it her best.

"Hello, darling! It was smartly done, sleep helps you look better and fresher indeed." Luciana waved back Jenna, who was now looking for a dress and someone else called Iris. The makeup was ready to use, but it looked like it would take a little while for the bride to be ready to dress up.

In frustration, she grabbed her earpiece off her ear and dialed the only person who she can trust with this one and also the only willing to do something a little bit of illegal. Alec called Noelle and told him to meet her in Dallas, she would explain when he had arrived. There were already people coming in for the wedding ceremony, Alec had heard that this wedding will be composed of MACUSA high ranking officials as the mother of the groom is a Representative for Texas.

Alec started helping as fast as she can when she spotted Noelle, she waved back and ran toward him. They can't wait any longer as the Priest will cancel the matrimony. "Hey! Thank you for coming, you are the only wizard in this world I could trust right now." She took a big breath after that jog. "This is a very huge favor and I'm okay if you say no." Alec whispered but she wasn't okay if he declined. She can't do the without feeling guilty, she had always been a follower of law but this time was the only time she needed to break one. @Professor Noelle Maxwell

Iris had been up early, feeling excited and a bit nervous about the day. She was sure it would be wonderful, as it was Jenna’s special day, but she also hoped everything would go alright. The only wedding she had ever been at was her brother’s, and this one seemed pretty different so far. Iris was dressed in the pale pink bridesmaid’s dress, glad it didn’t clash too badly with her hair. She headed into the hotel room, where Kiara was already taking care of Jenna. Iris smiled at the sight of her, she looked well-rested. “Hi Jenna, you look lovely.” She said with a smile.

Kiara just gave a little nod and smiled. "It's gonna be a second," she assured the woman. And then Jenna woke up and started panicking a little. Kiara fastly waved a little to Iris before trying to reassure her best friend. "Jenna, calm down, everything is alright. We have time, y'know, why don't I take care of Iris? The big Iris is gonna help you and I'm gonna take care of everything else," Kiara held Jenna's hands and talked easily, not letting her panic even more.

''Thanky so much. Who can make this hairstyle?'' She showed her phone from Disney Elsas. Hair She asked and hoped they can do this for her and make something in the picture. When Kiara take her hands and she was here there for her she stay calm and realy apriciate that she did this for her. It was important day for her and she was ready be Maxwell? She didn't know about this feeling. What Austin was feeling? @Austin Maxwell. ''Thanky so much Kiara and i am ready go the church'' She smiled and she was ready go the church as soon she wear the dress and make up. ''Sure, you can do that and be with Iris. Is she pink dress?'' She asked Kiara. ''Hello, Iris! How are you? I missed you so much. Is Nicol with you?'' She asked woried voice. @Nicole Fisk @Iris van Houten

She started taking out lint from her son's tuxedo jacket with her wand, it was only her, Austin and her husband inside the hotel room they reserved for the occasion. Isabella found out that the little witch was rich and materialistic and needed to acquire the help of Ainslee, who also had the help of Austin's biological father. To be honest, the Maxwell's didn't have to join force for this wedding, the wealth of one family was enough to invest from this million dollar wedding. But then Isabella didn't want to exclude Alastair from his son's important day.

"I hope your fiancé isn't going to ask for more stuff now that the wedding is going. Her wedding went her way." Isabella mentioned to Austin whiled her back was to him. She was a little bit furious of the wedding date. Weddings was supposed to be between two people and them both, not the one celebrating it and making it just for them. The date was requested for it to be on the bride's birthday which for her conflicts their future anniversary. But as a mother, she didn't said anything and let the people who made the invitations do their thing.

The woman turned around, "Also, why can't the wedding be non-religious?" She asked but shut her mouth, turned around again and continued what she was doing with the jacket. This is a happy day, be happy, stop questioning. Isabella told herself.

She didn't know the name of Jenna's friend who addressed her and told her to wait a second, but one thing Luciana knew was that the preparation for the ceremony in the church can seriously worry the bride and will take more than a second. There was a buzz in the room and another woman entered in a bridesmaid dress. The cosmetics saleswoman watched the situation and prepared a potion for bride’s face, which could be ready at any moment.

It did not take long for Alec to reach Noelle. She actually even looked relieved to see him. He chuckled lightly before replying. "Hey, Alec. Thanks for the vote of confidence.", he jokingly said. He wanted to chuckle some more but ended up scrunching his brows at the sudden change of tone. He casually glanced around before gesturing a hand for Alec to walk ahead so they could have a little privacy. "I'll see what I can do. You know I can't say no to you.", he reached over to give her a side hug. @Alec Maxwell

Kiara nodded as Jenna went on. "Yes, a pink dress. Everything is fine, Jenna, we can handle it. Enjoy the day and we do all the worrying for you, alright?" Kiara reassured Jenna once more and then left to take care of little Iris.

Don't wait for Kiara anymore, she's off in another room but if she will be needed at any given moment, just tag me

Iris smiled as Jenna greeted her. It was a little strange to hear her friend talk about her daughter Iris too, though she was getting used to it. “Hello, I’m alright… No, Nicole is on her way I’m sure.” She said with a smile. “What can I do for you?”

Nicole was over the moon for Jenna, no doubt about it. Doubly so that she was one of her bridesmaids too, she reminded herself, smoothing down her pink dress as she hurried down the hall to Jenna's suite. But Nicole also couldn't entirely swallow the stab of bitterness that Jenna had managed to beat her, yet again, to another big milestone. She was getting married, she had a baby, she'd moved out. Meanwhile, sure things with Ajax were great, but Nicole still worked at Gladrags and lived with her parents. Not exactly nearly as glamourous as Jenna's ridiculously swanky wedding. Still, Jenna was happy, so Nicole could be happy. And maybe get to enjoy the perks of a friend who got to celebrate in style, she thought, stepping into Jenna's room and casting an appreciative glance around.

"Hi hi, I'm here sorry, I kept changing my mind about if my hair should be up or down or fringe or no fringe, and then suddenly everyone's already ready, sorry," she said, moving to hover around Jenna. "Or maybe not everyone," she added with a fond smile, taking in Jenna who apparently was only just getting up. "You want you hair braided? I can definitely do that," she said, moving to start fussing with Jenna's hair to match the picture she'd held up, glad to be of use, and hoping the beautiful make up artist Jenna had hired didn't mind Nicole stepping in.

"Just sty with me please" She told Iris and she missed her so much. Then came Nicol and she was happy the her friend. "It's Okey and you look lovely. I am so sorry you both i left you in New Zealand." she smiled and let Nicol work with hair and she was alredy with dress. She loved her make up and how she looked the bride. Today will be wedding night and she feeled more nervous right now.

When she was ready she stand up hugged Nicol and hoped not cry. Jenna was ready. "I am ready go. Let's go then" She smiled and told Iris and Nicol and then they both walked church and there was Austin he looked so good and she sty calm down. She needed her dad @James Jusantrea.

Now is the moment in the church. Please skip and write church.

@Iris van Houten
@Nicole Fisk

Austin was nervously clasping the dress shirt's cuffs. He was having a second thought, was this a great thing for them? He would always be away on science expeditions and they have to move back in Austin to continue his Master's degree. He had family who would take care his daughter once Jenna goes back to work, but would marrying her be realistic? They're young and carefree. His thoughts were interrupted by his mother.

"Oh come on, mama. Knock it off, it's her special day. She could at least have it." Austin said after he had finished buttoning both of his wrist. He turned around to his mother and sigh, Austin had defended Jenna since day one from her parents but his mom wasn't the one to back down a fight. Or better yet, a fight with the woman she didn't like. "Mama, religion doesn't matter to us. We're a family of wizards and witches. We've talked about this now, do we?"

It was hard for Austin to make his mother happy, his father was fairly the same but not much to the point he'll hate Jenna like his mother does. "Let's just go to the church, resists to reject our matrimony because either way, we're going to find someone able to do the ceremony whether they got their certificate off the internet. As long as our marriage is legal in the eyes of the State of Texas and its other fifty states and territory, we're good." Their family wasn't religious, his grandparents would always tell him that the colonists tried everything to make them Catholic but they resisted.

Austin walked where his jacket were and suited up. He was ready as long as her bride was ready.
"Y'all just gonna accept that your boy is a man now and has some responsibilities." He smiled at his mom and nodded at his dad.

Reception is at Ritz-Carlton Ballroom in Dallas
Everything was gorgeous, the people who had worked on the church was hard at work. It was rather extravagant and he thought he had put a limit in how much was to spend on their wedding. He had to thanked their wedding organizer after the meet and greet of their guest. Austin was surprised as well when they got to the Hotel ballroom of the same Hotel they were staying at. Elegant and expensive, he didn't have an input to it as he was busy with work but he love everything of it.

"Maybe we should meet our organizer after meeting everyone?" Austin whispered to his wife, Jenna. @Jenna Jusantrea

OOCOut of Character:
Yes, the wedding is being time skipped and is now skipping the ceremony. Everyone invited are allowed to godmod any of Maiya and mine's ICs. If you want your ICs godmodded just state it on your next post.

Thank you

Alec straighten herself up as they went to a corner for a little bit of privacy. And was just relieved from that little hug, "I need help with distraction and a little bit of forging with magic. Which one do you want to do? I mean I can do it without you but might as well have a partner in crime." She stopped speaking but deep inside she was desperate for this wedding to go on. "Okay, I can't really do this on my own. The marriage license has expired and nobody bothered to check it before. There are a lot of MACUSA employees here but all the people that works for me plus the church people are all muggles. I can't risk it." Alec's New Zealand accent was getting deeper that even she can't understand what she had just said.

She was fidgeting more than she had done in her entire life, if it wasn't for the relative who hired her.
"Couz, if your dad didn't asked me to do this wedding I wouldn't have to. He just told me it was important and money wasn't the problem." It was odd though that the groom had the same last name as they are. Although, there are other Maxwell families in the US that are not related to them. "Anyways, the marriage license is in the bishop's office. If he's in there, one of us would just distract him." The plan was rather simple and yet Alec wasn't sold on it. @Professor Noelle Maxwell

Jenna never was get second thought about Austin. She loved him so much and her life was being craizy somtimes but she was happy and she was there in the church with man love of live. She was happy when ceremony was end and she was enyoi her birthday day. '' I would love to, my dear husband. Do you wanna meet later my grandparents from Turkey? They all are here and wanna say hi to you. Can you belive that? I today have 20 years and married you love of my life.'' She was happy told Austin this and he know that. But she was still woried about Austins mom and afraid the saim time.

Noelle smiled, glad to know his cousins could always count on him. Them and his twin. He listened as Alec explained the dilemma, frowning as he was a bit familiar with how states work. Or at least from what he read during his time at the university. He could already the situation stressing the woman even more judging by her accent. If it was any other situation, he would surely tease her about it. Now was not the time for it.

He now understood what she wanted to be done. Risky as it may, he could not just say no. He was also surprised to hear that his father somehow knew her client. Come to think of it, he did not even spare a glance at the signage at the front when he came inside. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he looked Alec in the eye. "Couz, breathe. Bishop's office you say?", he reassured her. Glancing around to be sure, he pulled out his wand and with a wink, disapparated. He materialized in the corner behind the door, just in case it was open. He just heard the door click and quickly walked to the desk. There it was, the document being the only paper prepared. He waved his wand, the numbers magically rearranged to show the expiration dates to now be a month from the wedding date. Satisfied with his work, he apparated back to Alec just in time to hear the door open. For sure, whoever it was would do a double take thinking they were seeing things.

"Done.", he said with a smug. He gently pushed her in the direction of her staff. "Now go do your magic. I'll be at the coffee shop next door when it's done. Or I can keep you company here or at the reception.", he said as they casually walked back out as if nothing happened. @Alec Maxwell

As the plan was cleaned and agreed upon, she took a deep breath as Noelle disapparate and did the job smoothly. Alec on the other hand was looking out for wondering muggles. Smiling as her employees walk past her hurriedly, despite the hidden problem they have, everything must be put together. Noelle pop-back and reassured her that everything was done. Now she could relax and all she needed to do was fix a few things and the wedding can go on.

"I have a suite in the same hotel as the reception. Here's a keycard. Relax. Reception starts at about an hour if the bride isn't late." Alec said as she grabbed the keycard from her sling bag and gave it to her cousin. "Everything's paid for. That's for your trouble. Thank you again." She couldn't believe her pulled off that one because she can't for the life of her. The woman went on to check the final flowers that was being brought in while also greeting guests.

Daintree had been surprised to be invited to Jenna's wedding, and though he had scrambled to try to get a date, he thought inviting Dot to a wedding of his ex was perhaps a bit forward. So the man had come alone. He had adorned his best suit and enjoyed the ceremony and now the reception. He had eaten well and had a drink in hand. It was nice, it had all been a really nice time. He hoped very much that Jenna was happy.

Chloë had been surprised to hear that Jenna was getting married yet was happy for her friend nonetheless. Also perhaps a little honoured that Jenna had decided she would like her to be one of her bridesmaids. Chloë had put on the pink dress and checked her hair and makeup in the mirror plenty of times before leaving home. If she was going to be a bridesmaid she might as well make sure she looked nice. She had left Sully to meet him back up with him after the ceremony and had joined the others in the hotel beforehand, complimenting Jenna on her dress and glad to see Iris and Nicole in the pink bridesmaids dressed as well. Even if she had to suppress a chuckle at the fact that there had been so many better colours for them to wear when it came to things that looked good with their hair colour. Nevertheless, it was Jenna's big day so she'd happily spend it being dressed at pink.

The ceremony had been wonderful and Chloë was glad she had gotten to be a part of it. She had also made sure to congratulate Austin and Jenna again when they were back at the hotel for the reception, making sure to notify the latter that she could come up to her if there was anything she needed. For now, she moved away from the bridal couple to get a drink and possibly find her own boyfriend among the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back