• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Loss of Inspiration...

Professor Samantha Jacobs

arithmancy 5-7 🧩 grieving ❤️‍🩹 ‘55 grad 🎓
 
Messages
3,675
OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Age
29 (06/2037)
Hi all!

I apologise for suddenly not replying to rps! I've lost a wee bit of inspiration to responding to roleplays. Life has been a wee bit hectic, The loss of inspo may fade for a bit, I dunno how long for, but it will be back again soon, this usually happens to me every few months so please bear with me hehe!

Life has also been a bit hectic, with covid affecting my household on and off. As well as being busy with work. I will still be up to date with posting lessons and quidditch matches and may reply to roleplays here and there. Hopefully, the inspiration to fully get back into it is near hehe!

- Maria
 
Take all the time you need Maria. We will be here when you get back :wub:
 
I swear there's something in the air. Take your time!
 
Covid and work is enough to knock anyone’s muse D: I hope you and your loved ones are feeling better!!! Hope the muse comes back to you soon ^_^
 
Back
Top