Alaska Waterhouse

OOC First Name
Birdie
Sexual Orientation
too young
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Swishy Mahogany Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hiya Guys,
So, my name is Birdie, I currently have my one character Alaska. I'm looking for any type of plot to be honest, friends, foes, (maybe future romantic interests?) any thing really. Alaska's bio isn't the most detailed yet, but if you want to check it out that'd be great :)
Feel free to pm me, or post a reply... I'll respond to both!!
Thanks again,
Birdie

Hello!

If you want to RP Alaska and Rory again, I would very much enjoy that! I think they would be fun to RP by themselves. I don't know if they'd get along, but it might still be fun. Let me know what you think!

Hey Birdie!

I'm definitely up for Alaska and Aaron RPing again, I think that they could be very interesting in whatever capacity, be it friends/enemies or even romantically :r

Hey Birdie!

I don't have anyone that will get sorted the same year as Alaska as of yet so I'm going to offer one of my first years to you - Lilyanna Hope. I had a look at Alaska's bio and they seem really alike! Lilyanna is a very intelligent and studious person. She has no sympathy for anyone though and does not really care much on first impressions. She's very candid and is not afraid to say what she thinks. She can also get annoyed really easily, especially if you are doing something that she doesn't like.

Lilyanna is in Slytherin house and is currently at school at the moment so once the holiday forums open then I think we should get them to meet! Or we can get them to meet at Hogwarts, whichever you prefer xD

Let me know what you think! ^_^
-Kaye.

Hey Birdie, I have Tesla Wilde (Tess) who will be sorted in the upcoming 'year' too. She's muggleborn and raised by two scientists so this is all very new to her. She's been trained by her parents to observe everything for the sake of science but Tess isn't as obsessed as they are. She just understands the world a little bit through that before she found out she was a witch. Now she's realizing that there is so much more to the world than what can really be observed. She tries though. She's very curious and inquisitive but not nosy. Never nosy. Tesla is a fairly fun person too and can be easy to get along with but she can irritate people like Alaska because she wants them to be happy and will try to make them so if she feels that they are friends or could be friends. If that's not the case then she wouldn't try and would probably be a little snarky to them. She can have a little temper too but for the most part that doesn't come out because she is a positive person but when she's been hurt instead of resorting to tears she resorts to anger.

IDK if any of that works for you though! Let me know what you think.

Thanks for replying guys!! I've divided you a into chunks, just to make things easier :)

Emzies - I'd love for Alaska and Rory to rp again, I think a less socially intense setting would allow Alaska to seem more friendly. I have no personal preference to how they meet up again - I'm just happy to have her "in action" :)

Lauren - That'd be awesome! (If you can't tell) I'm fairly unsure/indecisive to how they'd run into each other again, but I'm super flexible to any suggestions you have!!

Kaye - Alaska and Lilyanna would be a riot!! I'm fairly certain on which house she'll be sorted into, so a friendship will probably be quite natural... But if not, I'm sure we can organize a way to develope something :)

Alexis - Tess and Alaska would be a hilarious rp!! I think Alaska would be pretty annoyed (when is she not) but I'd get a kick writing it :) A pretty common theme has been: I'm not fussy about where/when/why, but I'm happy to make it happen!!

Well since their first encounter was such a success Alaska and and Lucas should bump into each other again and I'd be open to whatever could unfold between them in future (romantically perhaps :r ) but most importantly as friends.

Sounds good to me! Should we start something once Alaska is sorted or when Lilyanna is on holidays again? Perhaps they could meet whilst getting school supplies? Lilyanna is very selective with her friends though (she only really has one friend) but I think them meeting will be very interesting ^_^

I can't guarantee he'll be more friendly but I'm happy to give it a shot! Would you like to start or shall I?

Dan - Sounds great! Let me know your thoughts. We can also plot for the future too :)

Emzies - Would you mind starting?

Kaye - I think we should wait until after sorting, gives time to plot it out :D

Awesome. I'm pumped for anything. Would you mind starting something for us? I've got a busy week ahead of me!

Hi Birdie!

I think it could be fun to RP Alaska and Daisy Parker, I think Daisy would drive her insane ^_^
Daisy loves to muck around and have fun, can be quite sarcastic and cheeky, but also very strong-willed and loyal.

Hey Alexis, this is the topichere, sorry it's short! Let me know if you'd like anything changed :)[

Donna - Hey! Daisy sounds really fun, I'm open to any suggestions :) Let me know your thoughts, I'm pretty brain dead at the moment... So I may add something here later :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back