OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Hello! I'm really looking for anyone and anything, so don't be afraid to shoot! Forever open unless said so!! (you can ignore what i'm looking for, it's just for what i would prefer)

15371.jpg

Saira Elizabeth Lykims

Saira is an English muggleborn girl to a wealthy family. She has spent most of her time alone as her brother is in Uni and her parents are usually busy, she spent most of her time studying and doing her hobbies. These includes playing instruments, drawing, gardening and gaming. Saira is reserved and quiet but she will go all out for people she like, and for those whom she considers as friends. She can occasionally be loud and energetic when she feels comfortable and safe.

Saira is bisexual (though she doesn’t know it yet)

Looking mainly for: friends, people she dislikes, crushes (for a bit later on)

15467.jpg

Lillith Amer Montgomery

Lillith is an English/Kiwi mixed-blood girl from a wealthy family. She's adored by her parents, which made her love herself a lot, which can sometimes result in her coming off as vain. Lillith likes to sing, dance and go jogging. She also likes to bake once in a while as she's got a sweet tooth. She's not too interested in academics, though if she's earned a passion/interest in something she will usually go all out. She can also be very sweet.

Lillith is straight

Looking mainly for: friends, enemies, people she dislikes, a fair bit of drama and people who will have crushes on her. (I know it's kind of cruel, but I also like the idea of Lillith having someone to friendzone, sorry! hehe)

Note: Both are first years, houses are indicated by colour of names :)

Last edited:
I am happy to offer Tilly! She is friendly and I would say an adventurous introvert. She also has Muggle family members + a muggle-born parent, so she would be able to empathize with Saira in those moments she is figuring out the wizarding world. :)

Hello! Ah I have some ideas.

I have Aoi, my Slytherin first year whom Saira has already met, so maybe we could start some plots between those two? It would be cool if they could be friends and we can see where it goes? I feel like Aoi needs a close friend and she comes from a family where loyalty and honour are very important, so perhaps her and Saira would get on well.

Secondly, I have Millie who is a first year Ravenclaw. I haven’t actually finished fully developing her backstory and what I want for her in the future, but perhaps she could serve as a love interest for Saira? Millie is quite full of energy and likes to get up to mischief, but she’s also very kind and sweet. What do you think?

Ah!!! I'm so sorry!! For some reason this wasn't on watch!

I am happy to offer Tilly! She is friendly and I would say an adventurous introvert. She also has Muggle family members + a muggle-born parent, so she would be able to empathize with Saira in those moments she is figuring out the wizarding world. :)

Hi! I think that Tilly would actually be better for my other character, Lillith Montgomery! They've already met (in the common room) and so think the matter of meeting is already complete. At the moment I'm trying to seperate some of the people that they are friends with as, if they happen to meet at some point It would be kind of stressful keeping up with what kind of relationship/developments they have with eachother. If you're still interested, Lillith is a pretty down to earth, confident and sweet and she's looking for some good friends. :) Tell me what you think!

Hello! Ah I have some ideas.

I have Aoi, my Slytherin first year whom Saira has already met, so maybe we could start some plots between those two? It would be cool if they could be friends and we can see where it goes? I feel like Aoi needs a close friend and she comes from a family where loyalty and honour are very important, so perhaps her and Saira would get on well.

Secondly, I have Millie who is a first year Ravenclaw. I haven’t actually finished fully developing her backstory and what I want for her in the future, but perhaps she could serve as a love interest for Saira? Millie is quite full of energy and likes to get up to mischief, but she’s also very kind and sweet. What do you think?

Hello! So yes I know Aoi, and I absolutely adore her (though I am not sure why). And I can see them getting along well I also think that it would be great for Saira to have some slytherin friends! So, we should definitely think of some plot for them together.

For Millie, I think they should start of as acquaintances, Saira does hang around the ravenclaw table quite frequently due to the friends she already has so I could see Millie becoming friends with Saira, and in the future becoming love interests. I think it would also be a good match-up for Saira to have an energetic friend, since she's usually calm and collected.

Anyways tell me what you think! :)

Hello! So yes I know Aoi, and I absolutely adore her (though I am not sure why). And I can see them getting along well I also think that it would be great for Saira to have some slytherin friends! So, we should definitely think of some plot for them together.

For Millie, I think they should start of as acquaintances, Saira does hang around the ravenclaw table quite frequently due to the friends she already has so I could see Millie becoming friends with Saira, and in the future becoming love interests. I think it would also be a good match-up for Saira to have an energetic friend, since she's usually calm and collected.

Anyways tell me what you think! :)

That’s great! I like both of the ideas. For Saira and Aoi maybe we could have them in the common room or dorm, maybe even talking about the whole sofa jumping incident?

And for Millie and Saira meeting at the Ravenclaw table? How does that sound, I can start a thread if you’d like!

Ah!!! I'm so sorry!! For some reason this wasn't on watch!

Hi! I think that Tilly would actually be better for my other character, Lillith Montgomery! They've already met (in the common room) and so think the matter of meeting is already complete. At the moment I'm trying to seperate some of the people that they are friends with as, if they happen to meet at some point It would be kind of stressful keeping up with what kind of relationship/developments they have with eachother. If you're still interested, Lillith is a pretty down to earth, confident and sweet and she's looking for some good friends. :) Tell me what you think!

That's totally fine by me!

That’s great! I like both of the ideas. For Saira and Aoi maybe we could have them in the common room or dorm, maybe even talking about the whole sofa jumping incident?

And for Millie and Saira meeting at the Ravenclaw table? How does that sound, I can start a thread if you’d like!

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea for Saira and Aoi, I think that the dorms sounds great.

As for Millie and Saira, That sounds good! Go ahead and start the thread! :)

Hello, I have Liusaidh, maybe we could RP her and Saira again? They got along pretty well first time around, I can't promise they'll still get along, but could still be fun.

Hello, I have Liusaidh, maybe we could RP her and Saira again? They got along pretty well first time around, I can't promise they'll still get along, but could still be fun.

Yeah! That sounds great. Liusaidh is so much fun to rp with 😋 What do you think we should do? I don’t mind if Saira and her don’t get along too much, though I do hope she’ll take it a bit easy on her for now. I don’t think I’m ready to roleplay some extremes yet.

Nothing extreme! We could do something in the common room? Or in the trophy room?

Nothing extreme! We could do something in the common room? Or in the trophy room?

Yeah sure! You can start the thread whenever you like (or if you want, I could do it too) :)

Hey!
I have Eustace from Slytherin house. He can be loud, funny and somtimes bubling a lot of talking but also he is nice personality. He wanted change and past have lot of problem fight with her brother. Mayby he can be friends Saira? And friends? Our learn together :)

Hey!
I have Eustace from Slytherin house. He can be loud, funny and somtimes bubling a lot of talking but also he is nice personality. He wanted change and past have lot of problem fight with her brother. Mayby he can be friends Saira? And friends? Our learn together :)

Sure!! Feel free to start a thread whenever you feel like it! I’ll answer as soon as possible! :)

I will send link you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back