Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh had been looking for more to do around the school, there was only so much that could interest her for any one moment. She was keen to figure out what something and knew that there was plenty that she could do. It just was all boring. However in her wandering around the school she had spotted a girl, Saira, seemingly going into the trophy room. Liusaidh liked her, though she knew Saira had no status beyond wealth that wasn’t the worst thing. They could still be friendly. She decided she would go see what the girl was doing. She followed her into the trophy room and gave a little smile, ”Saira, hey,” she said, ”Whatcha daein’ in here?” Liusaidh asked loudly.

Saira was bored, though hogwarts was a pretty big school, there wasn't much to do. So she had decided to look around the castle. She made her way through the halls when she noticed a room that she'd never seen previously. She entered it and saw a room filled from head to toe with trophies, most of them encased in glass. She glanced at all of the names on the trophies, when she saw one that caught her eye. She was about to take a closer look at it when she heard her name being called. She turned around, startled by a girl's voice. "Oh, hello Liusaidh." She said sighing as she calmed down. "I was just looking around, there's not much to do around here." She explained.

Liusaidh smiled at the girl, she had definitely noticed that she had startled her, not too much but enough that it certainly brought a small smile to Liusaidh’s face. She glanced around the room, and couldn’t help but shrug, ”Aye, this place seems….boring,” she wasn’t meaning the whole school Liusaidh could find fun in a lot of places, but this room just seemed dull, ”Anythin’ interestin’?” she asked walking a little more in and looking at the different trophies, ”Found anyone wae a dumb name?” she asked eagerly. If they could make fun of people who weren’t even at the school anymore, that would be fun. She knew too that it would just be harmless fun. That she and Saira could make fun of these people without it being anything bad.

Saira forgot what she was looking at previously. "Uh, I think I saw "Harry Pitts"?" She said, remembering one of the names she passed by and chuckled at. "If I'm correct he should be in that cabinet over there." Pointing at the cabinet on her left. She walked towards it and pointed at a small trophy in the corner. "By the ways, what were you doing?" She asked, curious of what the other girl was doing near the trophy room.

Liusaidh laughed heartily at the name, ”Honestly?” she said with mirth in her tone. She walked over to the cabinet that Saira was pointing at and spotted it easily, ”Amazin’” she said, unable to help as another laugh erupted from her, ”Yer right, awful name,” she said, before shrugging, ”Ahm bored and ah spotted ye coming in here, and thought why not, we’re friends right?” the last question had a little tone to it. Perhaps that Liusaidh didn’t entirely agree that they were but that it was almost imperative that Saira think it. Plus in reality Liusaidh didn’t mind the girl in front of her, she was decent enough and better than some of the other girls in the dorm. She had a sensibility to her that while Liusaidh would never copy, understood. ”Hey look fae halloween there used to be a cutest category, how dumb,” she read, ”Don't ye agree?”

“Yeah. Of course.” Saira said with a genuine smile. Saira wasn’t really sure if Liusaidh and her were friends. Though she didn’t count them as acquaintances, she didn’t think they were close enough to be friends. But she didn’t necessarily mind having a friend like the girl. Liusaidh was a bit on the wilder side, but that didn’t bother Saira too much. She seemed to be good at getting out of trouble as much as she was good at getting out of them.

Saira walked towards another cabinet before answering. “I don’t know, I think it could make sense. It’s probably for the hufflepuffs.” She said, wondering if any slytherin ever got the award. “Or maybe for people like that girl in our dorms, the one with pink hair?” She said, not remembering her name. She had not been able to catch all of her dorm-mates’ names but that didn’t really bother her. Most of the time she would just greet people without knowing them anyways. Oddly enough, a lot of people think that they were memorable enough for the Lykims to remember.

Liusaidh smiled at Saira and laughed lightly at the statement, ”Ma brother’s a hufflepuff and trust me, he’s no cute,” she retorted, she left out that most of her family were hufflepuffs, it didn’t seem worth mentioning to this girl. She didn’t think her brother was cute in any sense of the word, he was annoying and got in the way of her fun. She laughed lightly, ”Banshee?” she shook her head, but she could see why they would think it could be her. ”Naw, she’s no cute either, she thinks she’s cute,” Liusaidh said as if she had all of the knowledge in the world on cuteness to make such a statement. ”Ah’m glad its no longer a category,” she couldn’t imagine winning cutest would feel that good. Badass or amazing she would be happier to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back