OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn had some free time in a long period. She had been working hard to get a full portfolio from different photographers. And soon she would go to New Zealand again because she had some interview with a girl she had met the last time she was there. She wanted to interview her and Evelyn felt happy about that. And she liked coming to New Zealand still. But felt happy in France too together with Lucas. But the latest time Evelyn was more away from home than she was there. So this time she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend and walk around the streets of Paris. Do romantic couple stuff and that sort of things. So she waited on her boyfriend in front of the eiffel tower because she had to do a photoshoot in the morning and it was better than to meet here than going home again. She looked around to see if she saw her handsome boyfriend somewhere. And enjoyed the sun for a moment while putting on her sunglasses. She was kind of hungry, but as a model she had to look after her food and sport more than ever. The fashion world was sometimes a hard world and she had to work her ass of to make a good name.

Lucas had never expected to find himself in Paris of all places, he wasn't someone who fit into the fashion crowd after all, his elegance was always something that had been lacking, but where his girlfriend went he followed. While the former Gryffindor was trying to figure out his next steps post Hogwarts Evelyn had known what she wanted to do her whole life and she was making it happen, for that he was very proud of her. Lucas had received good news that morning, he had been invited to a tryout for a local Quidditch team in France, it was great start to the day that would only get better as he headed to the Eiffel tower to meet Evelyn, she was a very busy woman lately and he was grateful for any time she could make to spend with him. "Evey," He beamed at her as he approached her in the shadow of the famous tower. Lucas took his girlfriends hands and kissed cheek. "How's your day going so far?" He enquired. Most of her fashion stories went over his head but he knew she loved telling them.

Evelyn was enjoying her time in Paris and she started to dream big again. The modeling was fine but it was not enough for the blonde. The blonde wanted more. And what she wanted now was to spend time with her boyfriend. She waited until she heard his sweet voice and the short version of her name she liked when he called her that way. She smiled as he took her hands and placed her hand on his cheek for a moment and looked at him. '' Hey Luc.'' She than said with a sweet smile. And than smiled shortly again. She had been working hard already and things went about her lately a lot she wanted to take this time to focus on both and especially on Lucas she had been feeling bad about her working so much. '' It has been busy. But I had a nice photoshoot actually close to the Eiffel tower. It is a nice day today.'' Evelyn than spoke but wanted to speak about something else. '' But how was yours? You can pick where we are going? What do you like? It's your day.'' The blonde than asked her boyfriend and took his hand for a moment.

Sorry late

Lucas knew that Evelyn's response would usually be that she had had a busy day. His girlfriend was a busy woman and she worked hard, he had always admired that about her. Their work ethics were vastly different, Lucas was much more laid back but he was in a position he could do that, he gave everything when he was preparing for his tryouts but other than that he was able to be more relaxed. "Today's been a good day, I got an invited to a tryout for a local Quidditch team, so I've been working out for that," He smiled at her. "I was thinking we could try the new bistro that opened a couple of streets away, I've passed it a few times and it looks nice," He suggested as Evelyn reached for his hand.

Yeah Lucas!

Evelyn had plans big plans and she hoped that Lucas would move along again with her. He followed her anywhere and she was so glad he did. He never complained, but she hoped he wasn't ignoring his own future. But when Luc told her good news about an try out for Quidditch she smiled. '' That's amazing news Luc! Which team are you trying out for?'' She said excited and hugged him shortly, although she hoped that he would not mind travelling back and forth. Evelyn had found an amazing manor in New Zealand. From the success that EVELYN was having she found her dreamhouse and hoped that Lucas would think the same. Her father could already had bought it for her, but Evelyn wanted to work for her own stuff and success. He had an idea for a place where they could eat. She took his hand and nodded. '' Sound good. Let's go.'' Walking around the streets of Paris the blonde smiled. She actually loved Paris and that was why she wanted to hold the appartment where they were now living. Also she would hold an office in Paris and the other one in New Zealand, so she had to travel back and forth often. It was handy if she could stay the night here. But all she needed to do was tell Luc still. '' Luc. I've been busy with ''EVELYN'' and since we have an office now in New Zealand I figured we could move back there? I found an amazing mansion and I was planning to buy it. If you are fine with that as well? I got pictures.'' The blonde than said with a smile and stopped for a moment as they stood in front of the bistro. '' New Zealand is just home. But we can keep the appartment in Paris though. '' The blonde than asked to her boyfriend. She hoped that he wasn't mad that he was trying out here nearby and she decided to move again. But it would be nice to see her friends more for sure as well and her family.

Lucas knew Evelyn would be excited at his news, no matter how busy she got with her fledgling business she never failed to show enthusiasm for him and his accomplishments, pale in comparison as they did to her own. "Well, its with the Quibberon Quafflepunchers, but if you want to go back to New Zealand that changes everything," Evelyn was right, New Zealand was home, it was where his brother and sister were, it was where Aaron was, he had originally only followed her to France to be with her and had been more than happy to try and make a life for himself in a new country for her, but he had hoped they would one day find their way back home he just hadn't expected it to be so soon. "Babe I can find a team in New Zealand, or Australia at a push, I'd never say no to moving home...especially not in a mansion look at this place!" He exclaimed looking at the photos. "Evey, I don't care where we live as long as we're together,"

The blonde knew why she fell in love with her boyfriend again. How tough he always looked or acted to her he was the prince charming and he would do anything for her. And to be honest for Evelyn Lucas was one of the most important people in her life. And she was ready for a next step. It would be time to get to know his family and he hers. She smiled as he spoke of the team and was glad that he wasn't mad that, that had to change already again. It would change everything again, but Evelyn figured it would just feel better to actually live in New Zealand again. The blonde grinned as she saw how excited he was as she was. Evelyn at least had worked hard for this and Lucas would find his passion now too and they could afford the place so why not? '' It's amazing right! A real dreamhouse. I'm glad you don't mind. I figured it would be nice for you too. Close to your family as well.'' Evelyn than said with a smile. She herself was a social butterfly and made easily contact but Luc had Aaron as his best friend and Evelyn always liked the boy as well. It would be good for him to be close to his best mate again. Evelyn smiled again and gave him a small kiss on the mouth. '' I'm so lucky with you. We will have so much fun in New Zealand again. We should host an house warming for sure when the place is done.'' Evelyn already saw it happening, she loved party's and big ones. To celebrate every occasion there was to be celebrated. The blonde than waited in line to get inside of the bistro. It seemed it was a busy night but they had the time.
'' Speaking of family. I would love to meet yours. Didn't you have a sister at Hogwarts as well?'' The blonde than asked. She knew he had some siblings but never had met them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back