Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
I've fallen way behind on threads over the holidays, but I'm trying to pick back up on things, and one of the things I've been meaning to do is this post! A few of my characters could use romance plots, so I wanted to see if anyone was interested :D

Yoaeglp.gif

October Alcott | 6th Year Ravenclaw | Bisexual
October has also just been through a heartbreak with Tristan, and I'd really like her to have a more positive relationship :p She's a very focused and serious person, and doesn't really know how to just have fun for the sake of fun. October is very studious, and has quite a singular focus on ballet, which she takes extremely seriously. She would be well matched with someone as serious as she is, or could be brought out of her shell by someone a bit more funloving. October has pretty low self-esteem, and thinks of herself as a hopeless nerd, rather than someone people actually want to be around, so she could really use a bit of a boost.

9ngoAHA.gif

Dominique Malone | 3rd Year Slytherin | Bisexual
Domi, of course, has suffered the WORST heartbreak of anyone, ever, anywhere in the world, forever. Definitely. She's a big drama queen and a bit goofy, and has a mean streak, fueled by how entirely self-centered and attention seeking she is. She's got one eye on Arvel after he saved her from the tragedy of Tristan's rejection, but that eye will stray pretty easily, so I'm open to anything at all with anyone for her. Crushes, flirtations, dating... Domi sees a big wide world in front of her, and she's ready for romance!

4e9liL0.gif

Emily Madison | 2nd Year Gryffindor | Straight
Emily's still a kid, so this isn't immediate, but I'd like to make some plans for her future at some point, as I don't have anything ahead in mind for her. She's very friendly, and a cheerful person on the surface, but she's had some struggles, and has some anger issues she's still trying to get a handle on. Emily loves to get involved in other people's lives and fix things, which could be either welcome or extremely annoying xD As I said, I'm not looking for anything immediate, but I'd like to plan some things for her future, if anyone is keen!
I'm totally happy to make non-romance plots with any of my characters any time, of course, if anyone has any ideas on that front, but these are the people I'm keen to make romance plots with right now!

Last edited:
She's got one eye on Arvel after he saved her from the tragedy of Tristan's rejection
Hahahahah please can we have some kind of awkward RP between them =)) plleeasseee

YESSSSS absolutely =)) Poor Arvel, Domi can be........................... overbearing xD

Hahhahaha, it'd be extra hilarious if she liked him though because I think he'd be completely oblivious to a lot of the signs... even super obvious ones =))

xD That could be funny, I love the idea of her doing everything short of him kissing him and him being completely oblivious =))

Yess that would be amazing! :D

So i have Mazikeen Roe, third year gryffindor, whose kinda discovering a lot about herself, from her concerns about the state of her family to the fact she kinda likes girls. She could be something for Dominique. I can't assure that she'll like her, but given that Dom is quite pretty, Maze could definitely but it could be something to play with.

Also i can't promise you anything serious, but maybe a little October and Jerara. Jerara is quite loyal to tristan but he probably would have no idea that they were no longer dating, Jerara is also interested in someone else, but they could spend time together.

Oooh, Domi and Maze could be fun! I dunno how well they would get along long term, since Domi can be a bit of a nightmare sometimes, but they'd definitely be fun to explore :) (We should do another thread with Acacia and Maze soon too, Acacia's also figuring out that she likes girls, so they could discuss what they're going through :D )

Jerara & October is definitely interesting, what did you have in mind specifically, a brief flirtation, or just hanging out, or...? I'm open to anything haha, I need more plots for October :D

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back