Loitering in the Dungeons

Bellatrix rolled her eyes at the ghost. "And here comes another..." she muttered.

"Urgh. ghosts. A waste of space if you ask me," said Athene quietly to Bellatrix. "Who is it?"

((( :unsure: Ghosts occupy no space :p )))

(What time of day is this RP going on? If it could be close to my Potions lesson then I'd love to interrupt your conversation, otherwise there isn't any plausible reason for me to be in the dungeons)

Bruin Dumbledez said:
(What time of day is this RP going on? If it could be close to my Potions lesson then I'd love to interrupt your conversation, otherwise there isn't any plausible reason for me to be in the dungeons)
(I believe that to be up to Athene or Bella)

A deep basso rumble boiled the air in the dank catacomb, it seemed to be just beyond the range of human hearing, yet it was painfully audible to all present. "Who is it?" The ghost mocked, "Child, I will tell you my name if you deserve it." A cockeyed sneer cracked across his face, clearly taking sadistic amusement in the irritation he was causing the two girl-children.

(I should probably post :unsure: )

Ford sighed to himself, he had dealt with Conri before, and Athene and Bellatrix had not proven to be the most adept at interpersonal skills. I should probably step in, he thought ruefully. Stepping forward, "I do believe that such highly regarded pureblood witches such as yourselves, Bellatrix and Athene, would know to take care around ghosts," though as arrogant as usual, his voice was not as condescending as it usually was. It seemed to convey an undertone of warning, "I would also like to point out that this ghost is the other to which I was referring earlier. He might prove useful into gaining insight into this 'Charlie'."

((That you should, Mr. Harkonnen, seeing as you are present too.))

Bellatrix looked at Athene, then at the ghost then to Ford. "Yes Ford," she snapped. "I have dealt with this house ghost of ours before, yet I have received no courtesy from him, thus he will receive none of mine." she said as if the ghost wasin't there.

((Are you the ghost Athene met down on the Lakefront a few months back? Have you changed your signature? I can't remember. I'll go and see if I can find the thread))

((I do not believe such a ghost to be myself. You are most likely recalling Anmoch Marcach.))

Conri's sneer grew into a malicious cackle which seemed to jar the bones and shake the walls with its deep basso. "Child," he bellowed deafeningly, his sadistic sneer cracking his face in two, "You seem to have mistaken me for a slave to your pathetic system. I serve no 'house', nor no man. Your flesh is too frail to enthrall my mind." The runes encrusting his shield and large sword glowed intensely in blue and green tones, lighting up with his statements.

ooc: Oh right, sorry, got confused.

"You will serve who has orderd you in this castle!" Bellatrix said coldly. "And thats right, you are to much of a pathetic lost sould to even be considerd to be aid to the great house of the snake."

"Who said I was pathetic?" He laughed gravely, "I have resided in this land for countless aeons; thousands of years, to put in terms your base mind could understand," he declared condescendingly. He seemed to be enjoying the paltry defenses the child was proposing, "The workings of this abomination upon the Earth wax idiotic and repulsive. Barely a quarter of the residents deserve the honor of being called a wizard."

Athene glared at the ghost.

"You are only here because you were to cowardly to move on. Your a disgrace to Wizardkind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back