Liz's Team

Kiera laughed and thought for a minute..."Hmm Im not sure...I usually pick based on experiences or looks or intials. It might not be the same everytime!" She smiled slyly. To Courtney and Caysi she said, "WHat about yall can I call you nick names? do you hate them?"

Caysi turned to Kiera " No I dont mind , so how are you guys doing?."

Liz laughed as she updated the list. "I'm good with nicknames!"
3  Dia
    Team Awesome
1  Awesome Dia
    Dia Awesome
3  Valkyries
2  Die Hard
    Shenanigans
4  Die Hard Shenanigans
    Team Team

She caught the ball Ford threw at her, and launched it at Caysi. "Okay Ford! Know which ones you'd like to try yet?"

Caysi laughed and said " I really like nicknames it might be hard for my name but sure!!:)."

"Valkyries and Die Hard Shenanigans are good."

Kiera laughed."With the way my mind is sometimes they dont have anything to do with your name. The range from apperance to something one you remind me of to things that only make sense in my head..." Kiera laughed again"Like this one guy back home is duck ...he kinda looks like one and can sound like donald duck!"

Sophia sat on her broom, hovering, observing the rest of the team. She wasn't upset that no one was talking to her, in fact she sort of enjoyed being left alone in her current mood. She simply listened and watched the progression of the quaffle, ready to catch it should it come her way.

Liz nodded, and wrote his votes down.
3  Dia
    Team Awesome
1  Awesome Dia
    Dia Awesome
4  Valkyries
2  Die Hard
    Shenanigans
5  Die Hard Shenanigans
    Team Team

"Alright" Liz began, "So it's between Valkyries and Die Hard Shenanigans. I recommend that maybe we come up with a team motto involving Dia."

She drew a new section on the paper
0 - Valkyries
0 - Die Hard Shenanigans

"This one can be a secret vote, since there's only one allowed per person." she ripped paper for everyone. "Please write your vote down, and give it to me. Once I have them all, I'll announce the winner!"

((aka, PM them to me.))

Sophia caught the quaffle with ease and quickly threw it in Pungahn's direction. She then took in a breath, trying to decide which name she liked better.

"No one yet but ike Courtney I might call you BB or just B because a natural nickname is Court and that reminds me of Basketball. So therefore I get BB or B." She laughed. "I know! I know! My mind works in strange ways"

"i think we should add dia to our final vote too. it came in pretty close to the other two and i would have voted for it besides the Awesome Dia" She caught the Quaffle and threw it in Liz's direction.

Caysi looked amazed and said " Wow Kiera your good at nicknames.. do you want a nick name?"

Liz turned to Pungahn. "Alright, good point. Dia did come in a close third."

"I'm sorry this is taking even longer, but we'll redo the vote between the three. "Valkyries, Die Hard Shenanigans, and Dia." Liz looked at everyone apologetically, "I guess we're going to have to revote out of those three! Alright, give me your vote please!"

She grinned, waiting.

Kiera thought about it and she really liked Courtney's new name. "Thats what Im going to call you BB like the store!(BeBe its reall i promise!)" she said with a laugh. "It doesnt matter! Yall can call me whatever you want. The guys in Calli called me Peach or Belle cause Im from Georgia. But really it doesnt matter!"

" i would call you KK cause of your initials.

Liz smiled, watching the team talk as they voted. She was glad they seemed to have fun.

Well, maybe not Sophia so much. This is probably just an off-day. Merlin knows, I get those too.

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " Peachy you might have a tough time coming up with a name for me." ((( is it ok that i call you peachy?)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back