Liz's Team

Ford cocked his head to the left, his bright green eyes seemed to be staring off into space, "A little, yeah." As Liz and Sophia returned, he uncocked his head and waited for the quaffle to return to him.

Pungahn saw Liz and Sophia returning so she decided to drop the subject for now. she threw the quaffle back towards Ford, though it was a little off to the side.

Sophia watched as Pungahn tossed the quaffle to Ford, remaining silent. She had heard Pungahn's question and Ford's reply with her excellent hearing, but did not want to bring it up at this point. The reality was that she was fuming on the inside.

Liz bit her lip. "No suggestions then?" she laughed. "I have a couple. Die Hard. Shenanigans. Team Team. They're a bit strange, but hey, I hadn't contributed any suggestions yet." she grinned. "I like Shenanigans. Team Shenanigans?"

Pungahn thought a moment. "why don't we list out all the ones that we wrote down and take a vote on it and go with majority."

Liz smiled. "Okay! Well, we'll need everyone's vote. So, I'll make up a list, and everyone can vote twice. The two with the most votes get voted on again, and the winner is team name!"

Liz made a list of the names on a piece of parchment that she'd attached to her broom (imagine a scroll).
Dia Together or One Part
Team Awesome
Awesome Dia
Dia Awesome
Valkyries
Die Hard
Shenanigans
Die Hard Shenanigans
Team Team

"Heya Ford! Throw that quaffle!"

Sophia took in a deep breath, held it for a moment, and then released it slowly. She was trying her best to remain inwardly and outwardly calm. Today she was on edge, and she did not feel it good to explode at Quidditch practice. She looked at her teammates in silence, her expression not a happy one.

Pungahn put in her vote, " i like Awesome Dia and Die Hard

Wishing they could do a silent ballot, rather than out loud, Sophia voiced her opinion reluctantly. "I vote for Valkyries and Die Hard Shenanigans."

((Sorry, on the phone.))

Ford tossed the quaffle to Liz and thought about team names, he couldn't decide yet.

Liz nodded. "I'll put Dia up there too!"
1  Dia
    Team Awesome
1  Awesome Dia
    Dia Awesome
2  Valkyries
1  Die Hard
    Shenanigans
3  Die Hard Shenanigans
    Team Team

Liz grinned. "My vote's in for Valkyries or Die Hard Shenanigans! Although..." she bit her lip. "I like Dia too."

"hey, Ford, take your time! We have to wait for Caysi and Courtney to vote as well!" she laughed. "And throw that quaffle!"

Pungahn added. "i like just Dia as well."

((I did throw the quaffle, you might wanna catch it :p ))

Ford cocked his head, "I like Valkyries and Die Hard Shenanigans," he said as he waited for the quaffle to be thrown.

Kiera smiled brightly. She was glad other people liked just Dia too. She wasnt really fond of long names. That reminded her, "Ok so I have a question...I like to make up nick names. I think theyre fun. Does anyone have a problem with me calling you random nick names." she asked.

Pungahn gave her a mischievous smile. "depends, what would you call me?"

Courtney walked up to the group, realizing she was late. "Hey Guys! Sorry about missing the practice, can I still join in?"

She flew up to where they were. (Her arm had a bandage on it, similar to that around Liz's neck)

(((OOC: Sorry I'm late <_< ! I finally went and actually took all of the tests for my liscense...Just got back a few minutes ago..)))

Caysi walked on to the quittich pitch firebolt in her hand. Caysi said " Sorry guys im late i had some homework. What did I miss?"

"We were just voting on the names. take a look at Liz's list." (((in the previous posts.)))

Courtney nodded at Pungahn, "thanks for filling me in. I would have to say I like the Shenanigans or the Die Hard Shenanigans! Other than that I like just Dia, I don't think the 'awesome' sounds right in front of it."

Caysi flew up and went to Liz " Hey Liz how are you? I Like Die Hard and Valkyries."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back