Liz's Team

Elizabeth Malfoy

Liz walked onto the field, her broom in one hand, and a quaffle in the other.

She went to the stands, waiting for the rest of the team.

Pungahn walked out onto the field, firebolt in hand. she saw her team captain sitting in the stands and joined her. "hi Liz! im not late today!"

Liz grinned at Pungahn. "Nah! You're first one here, aside from me!"

She shuffled around, and got onto her firebolt. "Want to throw the quaffle around a bit while we wait?"

Ford sauntered up to the pitch with his Firebolt in hand. He noted that Liz and Pungahn were the only two here yet, so he wasn't late after all.

"Hey," he nodded to the two of them, he wore his usual dour expression, meaning it was a good day.

George pushed his hair away from his face as he walked at a fast pace over to Liz in the stands.

"Hey, sorry I missed your last practice kid, I got caught up with something. How'd it go?" He smiled, and pushed up the sleeves of his jumper.

Pungahn smiled at Liz and noted that Ford had just walked onto the pitch. "yes, why don't the three of us throw the Quaffle around then?" she mounted her own firebolt and hovered.

Liz grinned. "Hey Ford! And George, I see you got my note!! We're going to toss the quaffle around a bit while we discuss naming the team, uniforms, and maybe a mascot. Or, a theme song?" she flew up about 10 feet. "You guys coming up?"

Ford nodded in agreement to Pungahn, and turned to look at the newcomer, "Ford Harkonnen," he said, "You must be George Weasley." Ford looked at the girls hovering in the air, "Guess it's our turn." And he hopped on his broom and flew upwards.

Pungahn flew over to George. "hello, you must be George Weasley. I'm Pungahn Naihanchi. nice to finally meet you."

George nodded at Ford and Pungahn and smiled. "Nice to meet you kids".

He looked up at Liz hovering in the air and frowned. "No bludgers? I wanted to try and knock you off your broom again." He laughed "But I wouldn't want to intrude. Still no team name yet, huh?"

Liz laughed, "I'll give you plenty of chances to be knocked off your broom once we come up with a team name! I don't want to keep reffering to it as 'my team'!" she stuck her tongue out, in a mock-disgusted expression.

George raised an eyebrow. "It is your team though, your responsiblity...if you lose everyone'll hate you!" He mocked Elizabeth and stuck his tongue out at her.

Pungahn flew around behind Liz and hovered next to her, waiting to start.

As Sophia was walking out to the pitch, Firebolt in hand, she saw Pungahn, Liz, and Ford go up and hover. Deciding not to wast e any time, she mounted her Firebolt and fly over, stopping once she reached their spot. Her expression was not a pleasant one, her golden eyes flashing daggers. She looked down and saw George, figuring he must be George Weasley. She looked to everyone as she flew up to them, not saying a word.

Ford was circling around the group, mostly looking around at the grounds. Then he saw Sophia fly upwards, he floated over to her and cocked his head the side, "Hey, what's up?"

Liz laughed. "Alright, alright. Let's get started." once everyone was in the air, she held out the quaffle. "We'll throw this around while we talk, just so I don't feel like we're slacking." she tossed it to Ford, figuring he'd be a good start- a chaser, after all.

"Also, Sophia, if I could talk to you really quickly?" she touched the bandage on her neck, wincing. "Maybe a bit over here?" she gestured to the right. "Very quick, toss around the quaffle a bit while we talk!"

((Oh! Totally forgot to mention, Liz has got an ugly bandage on her neck. If that makes any difference to future RP. :p haha))

Sophia turned to Ford and shot him an angry glance before turning and flying over to where Liz is. When she got away from everyone, her expression completely changed and she seemed quite calm. "How is your wound doing?"

Ford grabbed the quaffle out of the air as Sophia flew away, What was that about? He thought. He juggled the ball, getting a feel for it before tossing it to Pungahn.

George sank back on to one of the benches in the stands, and looked up at Liz and her team practicing. They had some good flyers, Liz was lucky. He couldn't help but think back to his days at Hogwarts in England, and sighed. Him and Fred were unrivalled Beaters, and he missed the game incredibly. Watching how happy Quidditch made all of these kids made him smile.

Liz bit her lip, "It hurts, but I'll live. I just wanted you to let me know if I start doing something I shouldn't- something that would open it again." she laughed. "I don't want the headmistress beating me for my neck bleeding again!"

Liz's eyes softened. "Also, I noticed you look a bit upset." she held up a hand quickly. "And I won't make you talk about it. But, if you ever want or need to talk, let me know. I'm serious, not just saying that."

Pungahn caught the Quaffle all right. she looked around to see that Liz was off talking to Sophia, George had sat down watching, and all that was left was her and Ford. "so whats with you and Sophia? you guys seem very close."

Sophia took in a breath and and flew closer to Liz. "This may hurt," she said jut before she began pressing at Liz's wound. After a few moments she took her hands away from Liz and looked to her. "I believe you will be fine as long as you do not try to perform any extravagant stunts. But I would like to take a look at it after practice just to be sure. And, thank you for the offer, but I would rather keep to myself for right now."

Liz winced as Sophia pressed against the wound. "Ahh!" she bit her lip. "Thanks! I'll be careful." she smiled, a bit pained. "And I'd appreciate the check-up! Miss Future Mediwitch!" Liz smiled. "And no problem. If you change your mind, or want a distraction from any problems, I'm up for it!"

Liz gestured back to the team. "Let's go for this then!"

Once they got back to the circle, she did a double take. "What? George isn't flying? We'll have to pelt him with bludgers after this meeting." she smiled at the team. "So, any new name suggestions? I've got a few up my sleeve if not."

"I'd hardly call myself a future medwitch, but thank you. Yes, let's go." Sophia flew with Liz back over to where Ford and Pungahn were tossing the quaffle, her expression not entirely calm, but not as fierce as it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back