Levens Hall

"Nicolas, you are positively wicked." Cecily scourgified her clothing, doing her best with her suede boots. After another charm they were clean. "Terribly sorry, Verney,"she said with a grin. "Would you like some help?" she asked, unsure if it was rude to ask a house elf to help with their duties.

"I'll manage on my own, you can go do whatever it is you need to." Verney replied to Cecily as he waddled out of the room to go find some cleaning tools.

"Oh my." Cecily raised an eyebrow. "I hope I didn't offend him." She looked down at the floor then back up at Nicolas and sighed. "I think it's that time already though,"she said regretfully. "I must get back to the castle and tidy up a few things before term starts."

"Oh, don't mind him he's just being sour." Nicolas assured Cecily as he moved toward the stairs, "Will you need any help with your bags then?" he offered, wishing he could've spent more time with Cecily then he had but understanding her desire to return to the castle.

"I shrunk them this morning,"she said. "Thank you Nicolas, for sharing your home with me. I had a wonderful time this holiday." She smiled softly up at him. She didn't want to go quite yet and promised herself they'd get that snowball fight somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back