lets not hide.

Hello Mia!!! I have Hezekiah Mowry for Selene. He is Rama's father and the new potions professor for the older years. He feels like his life is an entire nightmare, but he can be very helpful when it comes to advice and inspiring people. (He can inspire anyone but himself oddly).

For Willow I have Beata. Bee is very chill and smart. She has recently taken up painting. I haven't used her as much as I would like, but I feel like she and Willow would be friends, or Beata could be in a bad mood and they could get off to on the wrong foot?

Let me know! <3
Hey Lovi. I think it would be fun for Willow to get off on the wrong foot with someone. so she and beta could work for that. as for Hezekiah. i think he would possibly work better with willow. maybe he could interviene in whatever skirmish the girls have. (he knew willows mum sort of didn't he? or if not he should do)

Heyo ;D Since Geo has met Selene already, she could certainly give her a hand around the school! I know they're not the same house, but Geo would definitely look out for her if she needed some help?
Hey Pheeb. Thanks for the offer. I think that for now, Selene is okay. but i will keep geo in mind if she needs guidance at all. maybe in a few weeks when she is a little more settled at school i sort of feel bad for saying no but she is meeting so many people and she is meant to be the shy one. sorry.

Hi Mia we should do Athena and Willow again! I like them and I think Athena thinks of her as a friend. For Selene I could offer Lauren, she isn't afraid of many things and really a rebel so perhaps she can help her with her fears. Lauren also loves making friends.

So let me know what you think of this?! We can both start one perhaps if you like the ideas.
Athena and Willow would be good. did you want her to join the snowball fight or start something new?

Sapph, Daph, close enough :p

I like your idea to do Lars and Selene a little later, and I'm sure Fleur and Willow can always run into each other. Fleur is friends with Mazikeen too, which is fun :D
do you have any ideas for what you want fleur and willow to do? we could always see if maze wants to joint too.

Since they're all in Gryffindor, maybe they could be playing some sort of game in the Gryffindor common room? Exploding snap or gobstones or something, I'm not sure how exciting that would be to RP but if Maze wants to join too it could be nice to do some sort of activity? We could make it open too, for other Gryffindors?

Since they're all in Gryffindor, maybe they could be playing some sort of game in the Gryffindor common room? Exploding snap or gobstones or something, I'm not sure how exciting that would be to RP but if Maze wants to join too it could be nice to do some sort of activity? We could make it open too, for other Gryffindors?
that sounds good. do you want to start? I am going to bed now but will reply tomorrow. or i can start tomorrow if you would rather.

Last edited:
be fun for Willow to get off on the wrong foot with someone. so she and beta could work for that. as for Hezekiah. i think he would possibly work better with willow. maybe he could interviene in whatever skirmish the girls have. (he knew willows mum sort of didn't he? or if not he should do)

I believe Hezekiah and Briar do know each other, since Briar is very proactive in checking in on potentially worrisome werewolves, which I do this Hezekiah is. I can start something for Beata and Willow, and if it gets to that point, I can have Hezekiah come in and be like, "Knock it off."? How does that sound?

I believe Hezekiah and Briar do know each other, since Briar is very proactive in checking in on potentially worrisome werewolves, which I do this Hezekiah is. I can start something for Beata and Willow, and if it gets to that point, I can have Hezekiah come in and be like, "Knock it off."? How does that sound?

That sounds great.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back