Let the feather swing.

Viola P. Wilkes

OOC First Name
Sienna
Wand
Cedar Wand 13 3/4" Essence of unicorn hair. Silver tear string..
Hi!

My name is Sandra.
Attended on a masquerade yesterday with Harry Potter theme as a LARPer. It was so nice. I miss the life on Hogwarts already.
When trying to find information and inspiration for my character Viola P. Wilkes I found this page.

Hm. What to tell 'bout me?
I'm a girl with a smile on my face, that's going well with my blue eyes.
I love magic, celtic knots, silver rings, crystals. I get a special feeling when autumn leaves fall to the ground, the full moon shines and hearing the waves onto the shore.
I hate spiders, disloyalty and misunderstandings.

Grew up with Harry and his friends. Now being very curious about who Viola will become here.

Love.
Sandra

Hello Sandra
It is great to see you have found hnz here. I am Mia and I come from Australia.
Now you are here I may as well share a few housekeeping information. She site information is up at the top of the page in the sort of book with a pen. I would link you to it but I am on my iPad and it is hard to link on there. Our awesome admin are Nick (Nicholas king king) and cyndi (professor cyndi kingsley) and we have some great global moderators pat (Patricia Styx) kaitlyn (harden hensel) kait (Keira potter) Donna (Riley sparkles). If you have any problems feel free to contact them (they love getting messages, really :r ) or if you would rather you can shoot me a message and I will try my best to answer or direct you to where to find out.
You sound like you will fit in here so I hope to see you around for a long time.
:hug:
Mia

Hey there! Welcome to HNZ Sandra! ^_^
I'm Mintzy and if you ever need a helping hand or just want to RP then feel free to PM me!
A smiling face and blue face, now that's amazing. I'm sure you'll love this site, looking forward RPing with you soon! :hug:

Hey there Sandra, welcome to HNZ! :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM at any time.

It's been a while since we've had a LARPer on the board - and the last one kind of left the board in order to spend more time LARPing - I hope you can stick around and enjoy the best of both kinds of roleplay. ^_^

I look forward to seeing you around the board and getting to know you more. :)

Welcome aboard Sandra! I'm Donna, one of the global mods ^_^
What is a LARPer if you don't mind me asking? :r

Hey Sandra!

It's lovely to have new people around!
Also, Donna's above question is also relevant to me...

Hey everyone!

You guys make me so happy. Thanks for welcoming me!

I think I'll hang around every now and then, since I'll not have any opportunity to go to a LARP anytime soon. I'm from Sweden but will move to my family in the U.S for a short time now. It's exciting.

Studying music at the moment, so will have that and a letter-role-playing-game to fill my time with. And now this aswell. It's gonna be great fun.

Thanks for presenting yourselves so I know who I can grab a hold of if needed.

Love
Sandra

Hey Sandra! :)

I'm Tenilee, and it's great to see some new people. I'm from Australia! Hopefully you'll enjoy yourself here and have some fun with us, I like to think we're a collection of pretty cool people. xD

See you around. :D

Welcome to the site, Sandra! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back