Let everyone come out to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Hey. thanks for having a look at this. I am on my summer holidays at the moment, so that means that i have a lot of time to be on HNZ (at least until i have a job) so I am after plots for my charictors.
43950-amy-lee.jpg

Name
Elvera Le Fey
occupation
Divination Professor, Shopkeeper for the inner eye, Seer
Personality
Elvera is nice, and rather quiet. she is not overly outgoing but she will do what she can if someone is in trouble, or wants help, although her help is usually in the form of words and encouragement than heroics. she graduated HNZ just over a year ago from Ravenclaw house.
what i am looking for
Friends, crushes, partner (preferably boyfriend although i wont entirely rule out girlfriend), people to help

girl-main_1212288a.jpg

Name
Tara sitara
occupation
Hufflepuff fourth year
Personality
Tara is very nice and friendly, she will be happy chatting away to other people, however she is just as happy drawing on her own. she is hardly ever in a bad mood, and if she is she wont let it show too much she will just hide away and draw.
what i am lookign for friends, maybe people to pick on her a little, a mentee if some one wants one, anything else you can think of except relationships as she already has more than enough in that department.

JunoTemple300.jpg

Name
Briar Rowan
occupation
Gryffindor sixth year prefect, house chaser, werewolf (shh)
Personality
Briar has a pretty fiery personality. she is always up for a challenge and a good time. after the events of the summer she has become a little more subdued, not much, but as soon as she starts talking to someone she will be back to her old self. She enjoys sport and anything adventurous, and is usually found on the quidditch pitch or elsewhere on the grounds.
what i am lookign for friends, enemies, flings, partners, whatever else you can think of.

220px-DevPatel08.jpg

Name
Praneil Patil
occupation
Beauxbatton seventh year
Personality
praneil is a flirt, he can be a little obnoxious at times but he wouldn't do anything to deliberately arm anyone. he has a light personality and will often be the one to lighten the mood with his lighthearted sense of humour.
what i am lookign for
friends, annoyances, whatever you want except relationships as he has both a girlfriend and fiance.

4784972.jpg

Name
Morgan Le fey
i cant quite remember probably 50 something i think
occupation
Shopkeeper of the inner eye, seer
Personality
although she often looks a little scary and crazy, Morgan has a strong maternal instinct, she will help put who ever she can but her way is more likely to be a cup of tea and a shoulder to cry on than heroics.
what i am lookign for
Friends, aquatences, anything that you can think of.

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE
Name
Aspen
occupation
Centaur, outcast
Personality
Aspen is a centaur that lives in the forbidden forrest. she is fascinated by humans and will often watch the students from the first line of trees, she was kicked out of her own tribe a while ago for being with humans. she is nice, and bubbly, almost a typical 15 year old girl (besides the half a horse of corse)
what i am lookign for
Students for her to get along with, other centaurs. whatever really.

Hey Mia!

Maybe Sara and Tara could get to know each other better, becausethe've only really met at group things before? They're both in Heta Omega, and they have all the same friends. I'll set up a topic if you like?

~Maia.

That sounds great. I have always seen Sara and Tara as friends. But thinking back I can't remember them meeting outside a group. So that would be good. If you want to start it then great. Just post the link. Thanks

hey . :) im up for Briar . if u could remember , she and Hyacin joined the duel club and was against each other but still they had fun stupefying each other :) i'm thinking that maybe they should be friends.

I remember that duel. we were trying to work out if repello was offensive or defensive.
her and briar could have a go RPing and see if they got on. if not maybe she will get on with Tara.
Do you want me to start a thread? if so where do you want it to be?

thats a good start. i will reply to it in a couple of minutes.

I will start one shortly.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back