Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello! :)
Well, as per motivation from a suggestion that Andrew Bruke made - each classroom forum now has a "Lesson Archive" subforum.
So, instead of deleting old lessons, you should archive them using an autotool I set up for each classroom.
What is the autotool, you ask? Well, check out THIS PICTURE.
If you can't see that dropdown menu in your classroom forum just poke me in this topic and I'll check things out for you. :)
This way old lessons won't be lost like many, many, great lesson RPs in the past have been.

Thank you all, and if you have any questions/concerns about this feel free to just post 'em here. :D

Yes student characters, and most accounts, will be able to see the forum at all times. Mostly because exams are not obligatory, just as lessons aren't, also people could always just save the lessons as they went and use them for reference (and I know several have), finally Google will always exist. Plus, it's an RP site, so I don't think it should matter all that much. :)

I must be one of those people that should poke you, Nick, for I don't see the dropdown menu in my classroom... :p

Professor Kalif Styx said:
I must be one of those people that should poke you, Nick, for I don't see the dropdown menu in my classroom... :p
Same here, ;)

Remus, you should be able to see it now - sorry about that.
Kalif, I wasn't able to find anything wrong with your permissions, could you check the Herbology Greenhouse forum again?

Huh, I have them now.
Though I was sure they weren't there... Eh, they are there now, so all is well.

Can't find anything wrong with yours, either, Keith.
Check again?

Just checking in to say that the archives forum is a sweet idea. Lessons can be hard work and it's a good thing that students can go back to them now.

Can I possibly be made moderator of Astronomy Lesson Archive?

May I ask what the purpose of that would be? :unsure:

So I can delete the lessons that are stored there... therefore people are unable to cheat in exams. They have also been given the opportunity to store lessons they have wanted to save.

Well I find this method rather unfair to teachers, who put a lot of time and effort into lessons and exams, and the fact that students can now blatantly cheat when I post exams, puts me off posting them because I don't particularly want to waste my time... Furthermore professor's weren't really given a say in it.

Aurora: Why don't you shoot Livvy or myself a PM?

If any other professors have questions/comments/concerns or you can't use the autotools also please just PM me.