Legend of Korra discussion

Book 4 is out in October! :frantics:
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Is anyone else caught up on Book 4 yet?
I think the episode that came out yesterday was just beautiful. They did a wonderful job portraying Korra's ongoing recovery. I almost started crying quite a few times through the episode, and the music was just spot on. Also Toph! I am so excited for her! And the little leaf spirit.

I'll be honest and say I've been a little disappointed with season 4. Maybe it's because it's because it's the last season and I feel like they're wasting episodes with leaving things as fragmented as they are, having a whole episode to go back over the last 3 years instead of just filling in blanks as we march on in the present, etc.

I'll be sad when it's all gone. :(

It's all over forever now. :(

Yeah :( There is still hope for comics in the future though.
I am really happy with the ending. The voice acting was amazing, especially for Earth Lord Zelda. The fighting was really good this episode too. It was great to finally see Korra kick some ass. To me it finally felt like Makko and Bolin were brothers instead of just being told they were brothers. Varrick and Zhu Li getting together made my shipper heart grow three sizes. I've wanted them to be together since they were first introduced. And my god that Korrasami ending was beautiful. It had been building up since season 3, and I know a lot of people are saying its only platonic because there was no kiss or 'I love you", but honestly do you know anyone who walks holding hands while gazing into each others eyes before going on a vacation together who calls themselves just friends? Plus it would be weird for them to start making out/say I love you on the first date. I'm not really a fan of Aang, and Katara's kiss at the end of ATLA either(but I'm just really not a fan of Aang/Katara at all).

So overall I'm sad it's over because it was such a great show, and we need more shows like that aimed at kids, but I am very happy with how it ended.

Maybe now I'll find the time to watch the rest of the series.

I'll be sad when I finish it. :(

So I've watched Aang, Legend of Korra and I have several of the Comics from the original series!

I wish Nickolodean would've made the Zuko's mom arc into a special it was really interesting...

I'm ready to start shouting BRING ON THE NEXT AVATAR!

lol it would be cool for the series to go through 4 of them... though it is sad knowing that the Avatar Spirit had been erased so we won't get to see Aang or Avatar Kyoshi... or my favorite Avatar Yangchen :(

The series has Way too much potential to stay a 7 season show... it would be such a waste...

I loved the ending. I thought it was amazing.

Felix Urie said:
I loved the ending. I thought it was amazing.

At first I didn't believe the hype (people always trying to make something outta nothing) but onces the creator's confirmed it, I thought it was a clever way to show real growth between their relationship... except... poor Boulin can't get no Korra loving...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back