Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=9977bb]Okay, I may not be the biggest poster, and a few of you will have noticed I'm never on spam anymore, but I spend hours on end reading roleplays. I guess I just love reading. I've started to get bored of the HP books, considering I've read them about a billion times. And roleplays are so much better than fanfics imo.

Anyway, I'm spending about 6 hours a day on this site, and that's with school and homework and all. I have loads of homework to do, two English essays, an Art essay on something I've never even heard of, a Maths 'essay' (for want of a better word), a Chemistry test and some visualisation posters for D+T as well as the billion pieces of homework they seem to give top sets now I'm in second year. Also it's my little brother's birthday in a week, got some shopping to do. Rrrg.

So, I've decided to take a break from HNZ. Not permanent. Definately not. I just think I need a break, see if I can live without it. I'm going to try and challenge myself for a week. Starting on Monday, finishing next Monday. Although, knowing me I'll break before then and come back the day after. =P

Okay, I understand that sounds so majorly dramatic. It's not that bad, a week at most. Proves how big a part HNZ plays in my life. I don't know what I'd do without it. Which is what I'm trying to see. :-? >.<

If anyone needs to contact me for anything or just to chat, my MSN is xelia@hotmail.co.uk. Feel free to add me =P I'll miss you all![/color]

Lemina,

Nothing sounds too overly dramatic, it's good to hear that you're not leaving the site entirely though. :) Don't worry, I and many others know exactly what you are talking about; RL school gets in the way of cool school. I can totally understand where you're coming from, and breaks, I've found, are a good way to rejuvenate enthusiasm for the site.

I hope that your break goes well and look forward to seeing you back. :lol:

Estrella

If you ever want to get out of RL and chat my IM is ravenclaw2010@live.com. :)

Dudez, if you're taking a break, don't start the topic by the title "Leaving" it scares the crap out of people. :p

Have a good break though ^_^

Professor Nicolas King said:
Dudez, if you're taking a break, don't start the topic by the title "Leaving" it scares the crap out of people. :p

Hehe, I kinda planned on doing that :lol:
But I did say for a week :D

Lemina! Just don't make this a permanant thing. That would not be cool. A week here and there is always okay to do. I do the same thing during the school week. Kinda be scarce then party on HNZ all weekend. :p I will add you to my msn as well. I have gotten pretty good at balancing HNZ with school, work and being a mom. :D Feel free to pick my brain.

Lemina Troque said:
Professor Nicolas King said:

Hehe, I kinda planned on doing that :lol:
But I did say for a week :D
Ya, but I don't enter the forum first, I just look at the thing on the side of the index page where it lists the forums and it only gives the topic title and latest poster >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back