OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had probably a very different relationship to the halloween feast than most others given that he had almost never dressed up and had almost always been working during them, but still, as he walked into the hall for the final ever halloween in school that he would have he was feeling a little bittersweet. The events were stressful and he usually had so much that he needed to do but they were also fun and he loved spending time with people and enjoying their company. Today, once again, Ajax hadn't really put on a costume, he was wearing slightly nice clothes and had a fake crown upon his head, he would be able to tell people he was a king if asked, but it was simple enough. He wasn't sure if Nicole would be coming along to the halloween event, but he was sure excited if she would and to see what costume. THough until he spotted her or someone else, he would just get to work.

At some point of wandering through the hall during the night, Lysander spotted a familiar face in the crowd, standing out in comparison to the costumed students, despite being the most normal looking. He sidled up to Ajax with a small wave, and a twirl of his skirt. "Sup?" He greeted. "Didn't want to go all out for our last year?" He asked, glancing pointedly at the crown tangled in Ajax's hair. Very high effort.​

Ajaccio glanced round at the voice and smiled easily, "Wow, look at you Dorothy," he commented with a little smile. It was a pretty interesting costume really, the other boy had gone all out, and Ajax by comparison, like he'd said hadn't really at all. "Oh no, I'm wayyyy to busy for effort," Ajax joked with a smile, trying to excuse it as much as possible.

Lysander chuckled lightly at Ajax's comment. "I thought the point of being in charge was that you got to delegate all the busywork to everyone else?" He laughed. "Are you here on your own? I think I saw Nicole with Emma." He said, jerking a thumb vaguely in the direction he'd spotted the two in the crowd. He'd thought Nicole and Ajax would have gone together, so he'd been surprised to see the two girls isntead. They hadn't looked too pleased about all the spiders this year.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back