- Messages
- 860
- OOC First Name
- Jessye
- Wand
- Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
- Age
- 10/2019
Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
It's been my guilty pleasure for the past couple of weeks.
It's been my guilty pleasure for the past couple of weeks.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


I've actually gotten my game to a point where I'm very proud of it. I deserve an award for how awesome of a Mayor I am...sometimes.







I made a 'Snowmam'. She's awesome. Does anybody else play it?
Never too old for Pokemon. Also played some really weird/interesting virtual reality thing on my 2DS, it was amazingly entertaining, and there's a game where you take photos of people's faces and they're animated, and you shoot them because they're trying to... Well, trying to do something that's presumably evil. I don't know, I was confused but loved every minute of it. 
I love RollerCoaster Tycoon haha!
It is everything I dreamed it would be.




I guess I'll try again!