Last Game You Played

Animal Crossing: New Leaf! ^_^
It's been my guilty pleasure for the past couple of weeks. xD

Been playing The Last of us recently. Had a few other games going on over the last couple of months - Killing Floor / Anna / Left 4 Dead 2 ;D Love me some gammeess <3

Kingdom Hearts.
Have been for the last several weeks. xD

I'm playing Sims Medieval these days. I'm planning to dethrone the evil king I created ^_^
Now I have to find a creative way to get rid of him :shifty:

Kingdom Hearts II :wub:

So I recently played:

- Saints Row IV, which was RIDICULOUS amounts of fun. It's quite possibly the most stupid game I've ever played and I loved every moment of it.

- More Fire Emblem: Awakening, which I've taken a brief break from because other games came out. Still gotta beat that final DLC though!

- Pokemon Y. Played through it a couple of times, sobbed over the main villain a lot, really loved it.

- Persona 4: Golden. WHAT A PERFECT GAME. I'd played a bit of regular Persona 4 before, but Golden is just...oh my god, it was so worth buying a Vita just for this. I started Persona 3 Portable, too, I need to play some more of that.

- Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Again, what a perfect game! Disappointed by the several spelling and grammar errors, but apart from that, it was excellent. Case 5 was utterly brilliant. I will never not love Phoenix Wright.

- Sweet Fuse: At Your Side. Yep, a dating sim. It's really silly but it's pretty cute and a lot of fun.

I also finished Dandelion: Wishes Brought To You, another dating sim, and I cried my eyes out at that because who let them put in incredibly bittersweet endings where after she forgets about the man she's spent the last year with and fallen in love with, there's only the vague hint that they could even see each other again, and that's a GOOD ending. Oh, Korean dramas, way to rip out my heart.

And now, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies is coming out soon. Also, A Link Between Worlds! What a great time for video games!

(and next year, Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

I finished Persona 3 Portable and now I'm on the new game plus. Oh my God, I sobbed throughout that entire ending. Especially at the end where you get to see the resolution of the social links you completed, and the social link for the Sun was a man who was dying, and you speak to his mother and oh god it made me sob like a baby. The ending was pretty sad in itself, but I figured out I can make the New Game Plus ending even sadder.

And I found several cute boys to fangirl over so that helps.

Basically, Persona is amazing. :lol:

Tales of vesperia for the 360

Finally just finished Professor Layton and the Last Specter. I lost my DS for a bit and just recently found it again. :p

I've been addicted to The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for the past week. It is hard to get me off of the game.

A Link Between Worlds is good, I'm just awful at it. =))

Just been playing some Sonic 2006 with a friend. Yep, that game is...it's really something.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's been snowing :D I made a 'Snowmam'. She's awesome. Does anybody else play it?

just finished Pokemon Y, and started playing all the other Pokemon games I've got because I missed them. xD Never too old for Pokemon. Also played some really weird/interesting virtual reality thing on my 2DS, it was amazingly entertaining, and there's a game where you take photos of people's faces and they're animated, and you shoot them because they're trying to... Well, trying to do something that's presumably evil. I don't know, I was confused but loved every minute of it. xD

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, yeah some oldskool game. :D I love RollerCoaster Tycoon haha!

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS. :wub: It is everything I dreamed it would be.

Mario Party: Island Tour
So glad they made a version for the 3DS. I've missed being able to play me some Mario Party!

I finished Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and I'm really mad at it. :lol:

Set up my new computer last night and gave it a test run by playing some Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed. Runs like a dream. :wub:

Inspired by AGDQ, I'm learning Touhou 10 on Hard mode. There's a glitch that makes bosses go super quickly so I'm exploiting that.

I also intend to learn to speedrun Fire Emblem Awakening and Deadly Premonition. :lol:

Just tried to start Chrono Trigger, alas, the emulator crashed soon after the first boss. D: I guess I'll try again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back