Last BOOK you read

Sabriel by Gareth Nix

Very interesting book.Loved it!

Currently I'm reading The Hunger Games Mockingjay by
Suzanne Collins.. Brilliant! Can't wait for the film!
:woot:

Shucks, I'm still reading The Hunger Games [Book 1] and I'm in Part 2. :cry:
But I am reading two books at the same time which is quite confusing. The other book I'm reading is Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex. I always have to keep a dictionary beside me. ^_^

I'm done reading , Elixir by Hilary Duff and I'm addicted to the story. :wub:
I can't wait for the next book Devoted. ^_^

Well excluding the Harry Potter series which I re-read. I've just finished a book called Seeds of Earth by Michael Cobley.

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey

I love this book :wub:

Couldn't Keep It to Myself: Testimonies from Our Imprisoned Sisters Wally Lamb
You will not be surprise that most woman imprison have a good reason for it

Now I started Chicken Soup For the Mothers Part Two, I :wub: Chicken Soup

Just finished Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. Never knew dinosaurs would be an interesting topic. =))

I read the Hunger Games trilogy this past week. It wasn't perfect (like, wtf, lame love triangle get out of here), but I liked it. The books have a whole original world (with obvious steampunk/mythological influences), which I'm looking forward to seeing on film. The messages on corruption, war, media, etc were very interesting too.

A Vindication of The Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft. Feminist literature FTW!

But seriously I recommend this to man, woman, child, elephant, etc.

Jane Eyre!
I absolutely love the classics!

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

This author has gotten me back into writing. :wub: Check out this book or the Mortal Instruments if you have time, they're so worth it ^_^

Airhead by Meg Cabot. (again)

I think I've read this book five times already. Everything started when a tomboy named Em Watts was forced to go to the new SoHo Megastore grand opening with her little sister Frida. Everything in Em's life was great (except for getting her best friend, Christopher Maloney to notice she's actually a girl and not that sexless friend) until the accident occurred. One bizarre accident later, and Em Watts, always the tomboy, never the party princess, is no longer herself. Literally, because her body was transplanted into the body of the Face of Stark, Nikki Howard. The book is really fun. Em has this whole mystery to solve about the real reason why the real Nikki Howard "died" and this whole dilemma about Christopher to notice her and of course, how to accept the truth that she is no longer the identity she used to be and to accept the truth that she is now Nikki Howard.

Well I got two books for Christmas and I finished one yesterday called Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon and set in Ireland so I actualy knew the places in the book.Anyways it was a brilliant book and I hope there is a sequal! :woot:

The other book I'm about to read is Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare which is the seoncd books in the trilogy I can't wait to read it! :woot:

And finally the book I'm nearly finished (I was reading it but then I got the other books :r ).Its called Chaos by Alec Sillifant Anyways so far its a very good book and it's full of tension and I can't wait to see what happens in the end!

Frankenstein - Mary Shelley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back