Last BOOK you read

Last book I read is Gossip Girl: Prequel by Cecily Von Ziegesar it is a lovely book

And currently reading It by Stephen King such a crazy story line but great

The vast fields of ordinary by Nick Burd

And

Hero by Perry Moore

The last book I read?.....Hmmmm....
I think it was Vanished: Book 1 by Meg Cabot...
It was about a girl named Jessica Mastriana who got struck by a lightning and suddenly she got extraordinary powers. Soon she was anything but ordinary. Its a pretty impossible book but i kinda liked it. Its very cool.
And also (I know this doesn't count but whatever) I'm currently reading Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson-Levine and it sucks (no offence to her and her fans :) )..

The last book I read was
The Mediator :Love you to Death by Meg Cabot
It was fun! The story was about a girl who moves to California and she takes care of ghosts and such. Her new family is a little crazy but loving at the same time and she has this cute ghost lurking in her bed room!

I'm currently reading:
Awakened - PC and Kristen Cast
Shadowland - Alyson Noel
Birth of a killer - Darren Shan
Conspiracy 365: January - Gabrielle Lord

the last book i read is the opposite of me, a book about two twins (i think ones called alex and i cant think what the other is called) and when the one who's name i cant remember doesn't get a promotion at work, her life falls apart.

but i am currently reading envy, the third book in the Luxe series. a kind of victorian gossip girl

last book i read: Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. I know i sound strange, but i LOVE Shakespeare :wub: the book is actually really good. Basically a script....

Book before that: Of Mice and Men. soooo sad, made me cry soooo much....

Currently reading: Harry Potter series for the 100th time :p i love them soo much :p

Reading used to be what i did whenever i had a few spare moments.... but now i have to admit, HNZ has taken its place :p it is now second best :p

last book i read was bugle boy its an biography/auto about a bugle boy of ww2 and folowing him through his miltary carrer.

currently reading task force black which is about a secret war in iraq.

next book one of the true blood books

Last book I read: Chart Throb by Ben Elton. It's about a world in which Chart Throb is the new and improved X Factor, how it's all rigged, and how corrupt the lives of the people involved, are. It was an okay read, but probably my least favourite Ben Elton book.

Currently reading: Dipping in and out of Beedle the Bard ♥ & Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I'm still kinda reading HP3 (third time?) but I keep misplacing it << Intend to find it and finish all the books for the third time before HP 8th film is out. I'm also browsing through The Werewolf's Guide to Life. I already disagree with it.

Next book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire/Secret book I bought/Meltdown by Ben Elton/The Book Thief (again ♥ )

Last book I read, believe it or not, was 'The Many Stories Of Winnie-The-Pooh'.

A childhood classic of mine that I was lucky enough to find again.

Last Book I read: Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six MIT Students Who Took Vegas for Millions by Ben Mezrich ( The movie 21 anyone?)

Currently reading: The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Next: Possibly Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay or Decision Points by George W Bush

Last book I read was The Return/The Last Story two books in one! I didn't really like it because it had a sad ending and I don't like sad books..... :(

The book I'm reading currently is Love you to Death/High Stakes again tow books in one but this time I actually like it!Well so far anyway but I'm nearly finished so....

And the books I have to read are Outside in (Sequel to Inside Out(original I know). Along for the Ride,Fools Girl and The Warlock...of course theres lots more but it would take to long to write so there ye go! :)

Delirium, It was really good. Different than things I've read before, no happy ending but a good read none the less.

I just finished reading Robopocalypse by Daniel Wilson.
It was a very interesting and fun read, and now I'm thoroughly afraid of all of the technology in my house :unsure: .

The last book I read was A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'engle.
I must admit, it was pretty boring. I only read it for our book report.
^_^

Last book: The Odyssey by Homer (call me a nerd, see if I care ;) )

Current book(s): Water for Elephants, The Vicar of Wakefield, and the Merchant of Venice

Next book: I haven't a flipping clue. I'll see what shows up in the school library (go being a librarian and getting first pick!)

Currently reading Winter's Bone! I enjoyed the movie very much, so now I've gotten the book out. So far (after two or three chapters) I think I like the film better, mainly because it's more natural to hear a Missourian (?) accent than it is to read one. All the slang is a bit confusing, but it's written very lyrically. Has anyone else read/seen Winter's Bone?

Last book: Water for Elephants. I enjoyed it so much and cried quite a bit.

Current book: Bossypants. I didn't think I would like it but I really am.

I read another book, and this time, it was really interesting! :woot:
The Hunger Games by Suzane Collins

I re-read The Deathly Hallows just before the movie came out :D

A Time to Kill - John Grisham

Angelology, I can't remember who it's by right now. A good book, the first one in a while to give me a twist I wasn't expecting at the end which was nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back