Last BOOK you read

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
This game is simple. :D

We have to write the last book which we read and if you like talk a bit about it.
So I'll start

Last Book I read :

New York Minute :cool:
Which is also a movie featuring Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen. In the book they're called Roxy and Jane. Its fun and a light reading, nothing epic or deep. :doh: But I liked it :D

So you can continue.
Finally made a game of my own :D

Last book I read?
Blaze, Forwarded by Stephan King.
Good book, not recommended for 18 or younger (though I'm only 14).
It's very... graphic. But it haws an amazing story line, plus i love Stephan King!

Heh, im actually in process of reading
The Death Zone by Stephen King at the moment xD
Again, not recommended for under 18 because even what i have read so far is kinda...strange ;) yeah. But im nearly 17 so shush :p It's a good book :)

Teehee xD

The last book I read was Shiver by someone I can't remember. It was good, it was about.. Well, that would be spoiling it, eh? ;)

Last book I read was Quidditch Through The Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp/J.K. Rowling.
A truly captivating insight into the world of Quidditch. I can safely say that I did learn a few things, such as how the game came about, banned moves and some detail into the various teams. I would recommend this to anyone who loves Quidditch and reading. I couldn't put it down, even to post to RPs.
I'm now reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

My sister's keeper :cry:
Well there's a movie version of it... Player by Abigail Breslin, Walter Raney, Sofia Vassilieva, etc etc... It's pretty sad...

and next... NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAA ♥

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
Recently watched the entire movie series and I'm hooked. Anyone else hooked? :)

The last Harry Potter book

Must admit I haven't been reading loads! But I still buy books and such whenever I have the chance to. The last book I read over the summer was fallen angel. Its a very interesting book dating back way than. Loads of drama, sad, tragic, but still interesting :p unfortunately forgot the authors name >_< will look it up if anyone interested.

Her names Tracy Chevalie :D

Next I'm reading stories about woman prisoners and their stories. I just started the book two days ago >_< not enough to tell you there

Last book was "Look at the Birdie" a collection of short stories by Kurt Vonnegut.
Next book is "Hocus Pocus" also by Vonnegut.

The last book I read was A Quiet Belief In Angels by R. J. Ellory
excellent book!

The last book I read?
Why, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, of course!
Everyone must read this book, as well as the ones Beth suggested.
They're amazing! :cool:

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.

A very nice read, story about Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy four sisters and how they grow from teenage girls to fine women! All those who like stories of olden time can enjoy it :)

The Hunger Games-Suzanne Collins

Action packed! It was really groovy.

Just picked up 'The Language of God' by Francis Collins. One of the doctors at work suggested that I read it and so I picked it up...let ya know what I think of it once I finish.

The last book that I actually read was 'It's Not Summer Without You' by Jenny Han.

The last book I read was Looking for Alaska in my pants by John "Nerdfighter" Green. ♥ I am now finishing up Emma by Jane Austen which I actually started before Looking for Alaska and then I will be on to the Qu'ran.

Last book I read was "Living Dead in Dallas" by Charlaine Harris.

Currently, I am reading "Club Dead" by her.

These are the books that the show 'True Blood' is based on, loosely. The books are similar to the shows, but there are some characters that are major characters in the show that really are not in the books at all -- or were killed off and are still alive in the show.

The last book I read was Tempted by um I can't remember there first names but there last name is Cast. I am reading the next one in the series which is called Burned. Lets see what is it about? Well Anne Rice made vampires awesome and than she who must not be named produced Twilight and vampires suck well these two are making vampires awesome again.

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire

Currently reading the second in the series: Son of a Witch ♥

Last book I read was Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, who has awesome hair. It was good, and is slowly making vampires okay to like again, but the editing was atrocious - I picked up so many typos and spelling mistakes. Grrr <_<
Currently reading the NZ Road Code - such a good plot! So many twists and turns! (haha pun) Such interesting characters!!
xD (always wanted to do that)
Actually, I'm reading If I Stay by Gayle Forman. So sad :cry: yet so good. Only tear-jerker yet I've found that I'd recommend. But I promise that you will cry - but it did introduce me to some good music (Yo-Yo Ma, Glen Hansard, etc.)
:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back