*knocks* anyone there?

Tian Long Xing

OOC First Name
Xin
Wand
11 & 1/2 inches, Riviereorum, Ryu Heartstring Core, Sharply Springy
Errr, so hi?

I'm Xin... :unsure: Errr, pardon my awkwardness... I sort of have a fear of public speaking and talking about myself like this. I'm from the Philippines though I'm Chinese and was born in Taiwan. I like making new friends and learning (As long as it's not school. I keed!)

So yeaaah, I hope I can be friends with all of you. :D

p.s. I'm pretty much harmless :woot: At least, last I checked :p

Hi there, Xin!

Welcome to HNZ! :) I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
We've had plenty of members from the Philippines in the past, though you may be our first Phillipino-Chinese born in Taiwan. ^_^
I'm from Canada, myself, and look forward to seeing you around the board and getting to know you more.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me any time and I'll try my best to help you out.

~Nick
(P.S: Do you prefer cookies or brownies? :r )

Hello Xin!

I'm Artemis and welcome to HNZ!

See you around!

P.S.; And hey, pick the brownies! They're yummy. :woot:

Heyy Xin!! :hug:

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Nicole and I am from the Philippines as well. I'm from region six, though. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the cities there. Anyway, if you ever want to rp, just pm me, kay?

(I'm not really familiar with Nick's baking and stuff (Is he the one who baked it?) so just go with the flow and stick with the brownies ;) )

>Nicole<

Hai there!

Welcome to HNZ Xin!

I am Melissa and I am from New Zealand.

I hope to see you around the board and that we can rp sometime.

Melissa. :hug:

Pick the brownies by the way :r

Nicolas King said:
Hi there, Xin!

Welcome to HNZ! :) I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
We've had plenty of members from the Philippines in the past, though you may be our first Phillipino-Chinese born in Taiwan. ^_^
I'm from Canada, myself, and look forward to seeing you around the board and getting to know you more.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me any time and I'll try my best to help you out.

~Nick
(P.S: Do you prefer cookies or brownies? :r )
Hurroe again, Sir Nick :D

Thank you for the welcome and I'm sure I will :)
Aww, heeh. Am I? :D
I look forward to that too. As well as maybe seeing friends around the world someday? :p

Thank you very much *curtsies*

- Xin
(p.s. I like both, I really can't choose at all. But I do like sharing if I have any of the two around ^_^ )
Alliyah Jackson said:
Hello Xin!

I'm Artemis and welcome to HNZ!

See you around!

P.S.; And hey, pick the brownies! They're yummy. :woot:

Hi Artemis! ^_^

Thank you and I hope to see you about as well! :p

p.s. Aha, alright. I will. You'll share them with me if I get any, won't you? :D

Epiphany Bones said:
Oh hay der ^^

Welcome to HNZ we are all mad here but don't let bother you

Hope you have a good time here and hope to plot with you.

Trust us pick the brownies =))
Hello there! ^_^

Ah, but wasn't it Alice's father who said that the best ones always are? ;)

Lol, define how evil the plotting will be :p

*laughs* how about fudge brownie cookie sundaes then? :wub:

Hello Xin! Ni hao Xin! ^_^
Welcome to HNZ! :hug: I'm Mintzy and I'm currently from the Philippines too, also I'm part-Chinese and more xD .
I would love to be friends with you, Feel Free to PM me if you wanna RP and talk! Enjoy your stay Xin! :wub:

Andrea Kelize said:

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Nicole and I am from the Philippines as well. I'm from region six, though. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the cities there. Anyway, if you ever want to rp, just pm me, kay?

(I'm not really familiar with Nick's baking and stuff (Is he the one who baked it?) so just go with the flow and stick with the brownies ;) )

>Nicole<
Ahaha hey Nicole! :hugs back:

Thank you thank you! Ohhh! Hi compatriot(?) Is that correct? Sure. I'm fine with RP-ing with anyone. Haha, I actually have an account on Gaia and have tried Mafia as well as Spy and Pirate RP-ing :D (usually because of my cousin pulling me in)

Lol, will I really get these though? :p Hahas, Brownie Slugs anyone? To go with Chocolate Frogs?

- Xin

Aimee Darkhart said:
Hai there!

Welcome to HNZ Xin!

I am Melissa and I am from New Zealand.

I hope to see you around the board and that we can rp sometime.

Melissa. :hug:

Pick the brownies by the way :r
Hurroe Darr! ^_^

Thank you Melissa! :D

Hope to see you about too when I start wandering! And I'd love for that to happen. Still just waiting to be approved for my request to be in Durmstrang. Reckon I'd be in Slytherin if I went to Hogwarts though. (This based on Pottermore)

- Xin :hugs back:

Aha, I will. I think ;)

Cosette Mayfair said:
Hello Xin! Ni hao Xin! ^_^
Welcome to HNZ! :hug: I'm Mintzy and I'm currently from the Philippines too, also I'm part-Chinese and more xD .
I would love to be friends with you, Feel Free to PM me if you wanna RP and talk! Enjoy your stay Xin! :wub:
Hi Mintzy! (pretty name btw! :wub: ) Hao, ni nh? ^_^

Thank you! :hugs back: Really? I'm enchanted to make your acquaintances, all of you! :woot:
I would love to be your friend as well, in fact, everyone here to be honest :p And sure, I will :D
I'm sure I will enjoy with you wonderful lot here! xD

SilverIceDjinn said:
Andrea Kelize said:

>Nicole<
Ahaha hey Nicole! :hugs back:

Thank you thank you! Ohhh! Hi compatriot(?) Is that correct? Sure. I'm fine with RP-ing with anyone. Haha, I actually have an account on Gaia and have tried Mafia as well as Spy and Pirate RP-ing :D (usually because of my cousin pulling me in)

Lol, will I really get these though? :p Hahas, Brownie Slugs anyone? To go with Chocolate Frogs?

- Xin

You're welcome ;) That's great then. PM me so we can start plotting! ^_^ And, wow. You sure do have a lot of experience. HNZ, here is the first RPing site I've entered. :r

Anyway, I want some brownie slugs! Hehe :p

-Nicole-

Andrea Kelize said:
You're welcome ;) That's great then. PM me so we can start plotting! ^_^ And, wow. You sure do have a lot of experience. HNZ, here is the first RPing site I've entered. :r

-Nicole-
Aha, thank you yet again :D *laughs* what would you like to start plotting about then ;) Not really, hahas. Most of my writing experience has been offline and it's mainly due to Gaia and Tumblr that I got around to FINALLY (THANK THE STARS!) understanding codes. :party: Nah, I only signed up for Gaia last year (due to cousin's prompting) =))

And sure thing! Let me get some chilled and have them sent over to you!

- Xin

Welcome Xin!

I am Donna, one of the GM's around here ^_^
Welcome aboard! Feel free to poke me with any questions and such :)

Donna :donna:

Riley Sparkles said:
Welcome Xin!

I am Donna, one of the GM's around here ^_^
Welcome aboard! Feel free to poke me with any questions and such :)

Donna :donna:
Thank you Miss! *curtsies*

Aha, I will. But I also promise to keep it to a friendly and necessary minimum.

-Xin :p

SilverIceDjinn said:
Andrea Kelize said:

-Nicole-
Aha, thank you yet again :D *laughs* what would you like to start plotting about then ;) Not really, hahas. Most of my writing experience has been offline and it's mainly due to Gaia and Tumblr that I got around to FINALLY (THANK THE STARS!) understanding codes. :party: Nah, I only signed up for Gaia last year (due to cousin's prompting) =))

And sure thing! Let me get some chilled and have them sent over to you!

- Xin
You're welcome again! lol :p Sure,why not? Just PM me and we'll start ^_^ Oh. Well, once you get hang of it here, your writing experience would expand and it will surely be active ;)

Hehe. Thankies ^_^

-Nicole-

Hi Xin!!!!

I'm Margarette, Marga for short..... :p

I'm from the Philippines, too... Although I'm not part anything.. Pure Filipino here (and proud to be ;) )!!!! Nice to meet you and I hope I can get to RP with you sometime.... Welcome to the site and I hope and I know you'll like love it here!!!

~Marga~

Ai Edogawa said:
Hi Xin!!!!

I'm from the Philippines, too... Although I'm not part anything.. Pure Filipino here (and proud to be ;) )!!!! Nice to meet you and I hope I can get to RP with you sometime.... Welcome to the site and I hope and I know you'll like love it here!!!

~Marga~
Yoh Marga! :D

Pleasure to meetcha too! ^_^

I'd be honored to be able to RP with you sometime. And of course, with all you lovely people here, how could I not? ;)

- Xin

p.s. Is Ai's surname in any way connected to Detective Conan? :)

SilverIceDjinn said:
Ai Edogawa said:
Hi Xin!!!!

~Marga~
Yoh Marga! :D

Pleasure to meetcha too! ^_^

I'd be honored to be able to RP with you sometime. And of course, with all you lovely people here, how could I not? ;)

- Xin

p.s. Is Ai's surname in any way connected to Detective Conan? :)
I'd be looking forward to RPing with you as well, just shoot me a PM whenever you want and we can work something out....

~Marga

P.S. Good guess!!! Yup... She my favorite have another character too... Conan Edogawa (they're twin :p )

Hello Xin!

I'm from the Philippines too.. and well, you can just call me Raze.. (It's a name given to me by my friends) You're Chinese? Woah.. that's cool.. haha.. Anyways, welcome to HNZ and hope that you have a fun time here.. :hug:

~Raze

Tian Long Xing said:
Epiphany Bones said:
Oh hay der ^^

Hello there! ^_^

That depends on who your talking to. I have more than Epiphany who is pretty evil. If it's between you and me then we may come up with a plan to beat Nick at taking over the world ;)

Epiphany Bones said:
Tian Long Xing said:
Epiphany Bones said:
Oh hay der ^^

Hello there! ^_^

That depends on who your talking to. I have more than Epiphany who is pretty evil. If it's between you and me then we may come up with a plan to beat Nick at taking over the world ;)
Woah.... That is really evil Ana.... But.... Good luck and hope you have fun!!!!!!

Hey there! ^_^

Welcome to HNZed! :woot:

It's wonderful to meet you, I'm Tenilee and I'm from Australia, and it's wonderful to meet you. I hope you have a great time around the board lurking, and as it appears, plotting with people :p

Wonderful to meet you!
~Tenilee.

Ai Edogawa said:
I'd be looking forward to RPing with you as well, just shoot me a PM whenever you want and we can work something out....

~Marga

P.S. Good guess!!! Yup... She my favorite have another character too... Conan Edogawa (they're twin :p )
I'd love that :D I'll just get around to having Xing's personality as well as history and current situation!

- Xin

p.s. You like animes too? And that's so cute... Conan and Ai :wub:

Epiphany Bones said:
Wait...what? He is? o_O I did not know that! Only the magical or does it include the muggle world? :D Should we contact the CIA? :p
Samual Kaster said:
Hey there! ^_^

It's wonderful to meet you, I'm Tenilee and I'm from Australia, and it's wonderful to meet you. I hope you have a great time around the board lurking, and as it appears, plotting with people :p

Wonderful to meet you!
~Tenilee.
Hiya too! :D

Thank you! :woot:

It's an honor to meet you, Tenilee (nice name!) Oh, I know I will! ;) It's fun to plot! Then try to carry it out and move on to Plan B! :cool:
Wanna come? xD

Honor to make your acquaintance,
- Xin

Tian Long Xing said:
Samual Kaster said:
Hey there! ^_^

Wonderful to meet you!
~Tenilee.
Hiya too! :D

Thank you! :woot:

It's an honor to meet you, Tenilee (nice name!) Oh, I know I will! ;) It's fun to plot! Then try to carry it out and move on to Plan B! :cool:
Wanna come? xD

Honor to make your acquaintance,
- Xin
Thankyou, I like your name also, short and sweet. But I will pass, have a few plots of my own that needs attending to, so I have no more room for large plotting, such as taking over the world :p Anyway, welcome again and have as much fun as possible.

~Tenilee ^_^

Tian Long Xing said:
Ai Edogawa said:

~Marga

I'd love that :D I'll just get around to having Xing's personality as well as history and current situation!

- Xin

p.s. You like animes too? And that's so cute... Conan and Ai :wub:
:D .... I`ll be waiting... :D

P.S. I don`t like animes, I LOVE them!!! Yeah, they`re the cutest.... :p (For me, that is...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back