*knocks* anyone there?

Noboru Hiroto said:
Thankyou, I like your name also, short and sweet. But I will pass, have a few plots of my own that needs attending to, so I have no more room for large plotting, such as taking over the world :p Anyway, welcome again and have as much fun as possible.

~Tenilee ^_^
:D Alrighties, but if you feel like being a tad evil... Just give me a holler, no? ;) Oh, I know I will.

-Xin

Alyssa Chevalier said:
Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
My name is Jessye! I hope to see you around the board often! ♥
Thank you! :hug:

Pretty name you got there, Jessye! I'm Xin! And I hope I can be around to be seen quite often enough :p

Ai Edogawa said:
:D .... I`ll be waiting... :D

P.S. I don`t like animes, I LOVE them!!! Yeah, they`re the cutest.... :p (For me, that is...)
*laughs* I'll be making them in a bit after I get abit more rest and some food. Still recovering from fever and colds that's why I've been the biggest slug around :D

^_^ Of course they are, which series and mangas are your favorites? :p

Nǐ hǎo,
I am Teigan, before you as, no I am not Chinese, but i know a few words. Though I am mostly fluent in japanese, now which makes it a hell of alot easier to wwatch anime, let me tell you.

Anyway, if you feel like çhatting, jus drop me a pm.
Keigu, Teigan.

Hi Xin...!

I'm Sally and I'm Chinese but I don't speak Chinese haha (well a little)

Anyway... Welcome to HNZ ^_^ ... I hope to see ya around ...

Professor Abby Hayes said:
Nǐ hǎo,
I am Teigan, before you as, no I am not Chinese, but i know a few words. Though I am mostly fluent in japanese, now which makes it a hell of alot easier to wwatch anime, let me tell you.

Anyway, if you feel like çhatting, jus drop me a pm.
Keigu, Teigan.
Hey Teigan! *laughs* don't worry, I won't ask ya' that. You're Tenilee's sister, no? Nice to meet you :D
Kay Norton said:
Hi Xin...!

I'm Sally and I'm Chinese but I don't speak Chinese haha (well a little)

Anyway... Welcome to HNZ ^_^ ... I hope to see ya around ...
Hello Sally! Pleasure to make your acquaintance! I do hope to be around long enough to be seen by you people!

I hope to catch you about some time as well :D

Welcome to HNZ, Xin. :party: I hope you enjoy your time here.

PS: Beware; the site's addicting. :DE: :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back