Kandee's place

Kandee blushed deeply, she couldn't remember the last time somone had said that they loved her. So, speaking in her native tongue of German, she said, "Ich Leibe Dich." Before he kissed her again. And she meant it. His phone rang, and she thought that he would get it, but he didn't. She kissed him back, leaning on her wrist to keep her body up.

Note: Ich Liebe Dich means I Love You in German.

Alex smiled replying in their native tongue. "Ich liebe Sie auch." The kiss was great he sat her on his lap and kissed her and didn't let her go. He loved her and this was his only way of showing it.

Note: ich liebe Sie auch is I love you too in english.

She smiled and kissed him back, it was deep and full of love. She couldn't pull away. She then took her wand from her shirt and turned on the radio. 'Truly, Madly, Deeply', By Cascada started playing. She pulled away and looked at him. "That wasn't planned!"

Alex laughed, "It's perfect." He kissed her quickly. He pulled the blinds open with magic to exspose the beautiful sunset. He smiled and kissed her deeply with all his heart. "I think I lied before, when I left my heart was with you the whole time."

Kandee nearly started to cry as she looked at the sunset before kissing him back. She felt like she was going to collapse. And she did. Her arm shook the collapsed and she fell back, her lips separating from his. She looked up into his eyes from where she was. She almost cried when he said that his heart was with her, she really didn't deserve him. "I took good care of it." She said with a smile.

Alex held her and looked into her eyes. the kiss broke and he supported her gentaly. "Don't cry." He wiped a tear away. "Your the only one I would trust with my heart anyway." He smiled and kissed her. He wasn't trying to be sappy he felt what he said and knew one day far from now this was the woman he would marry.

They were kissing intensely as she pulled him back on top of her. She was in a state of total bliss. She wondered if he really meant what he was saying. She kissed him long and hard. "I love you..." She trailed off.

THE MORNING AFTER

Alex woke up the next morning completely happy. Kandee was still asleep so he got up and made coffee and toast. It was the least he could do knowing how bad a cook she was.

Kandee turned over in her sleep, when the smell of toast aroused her. She rubbed her eye and said, "Hunny, don't burn the house down." She really hoped that he wouldn't.

"I won't I only made coffee and toast." He yelled back to her. It was so natural and he loved it. "Morning by the way." He smiled as he spoke, it was possible he was the happiest man alive.

She smiled and turned over looking at the clock. It was not too late in the morning; but she felt like it was mid-day. Seh rolled back over, debating on if she was going to get up. "Morning." She replied with a smile.

Alex looked at the clock on the stove. It was not to early or late to be up. "Are you hungry?" He asked putting some coffee in a glass and mixing in some creamer.

"Yeah, i guess i am." She reached over the side of the bed and grabbed a shirt off the flor. Seh slipped that and some shorts on, and then walked out into the kitchen where Alexander was cooking.

Alex was making a simple scrambled egg dish with a bit of sausage in it. "Sleep well?"

She smiled at him and kissed the back of his neck, "yeah, I did. What about you?"

Alex smiled. "Wonderful. Best sleep in a long time." It was kinda hard to sleep when you were so parinoid but he was gettin better.

She smiled at him and kissed the back of his neck lightly; shakily. Now that the feeling of ecstasy had left her, she started to think about what she had done. She was still with Gabriel; and Gabe was going to the wedding too. How could she have messed up so badly?

Alex smiled as she kissed him. He wondered why she hadn't said anything. It made him think about what she might be thinking. He hoped she was happy. It worried him a bit but he shook it off. He looked at her with his yellow eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back